Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE (20704 Views)

10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking / Times World Universities Rankings 2020: See How African Universities Fared / Covenant, UNN Break Into Times Higher Education (THE) Top 1000 World Rankings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by AregbeFufu: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
LukasPodolski:
South West(Yoruba) is the central processing unit (C.P.U) of this country.

Like if you agree.
This one no be chest beating abi?
If you and your brothers hear igbo amaka now,una heart go begin dey palpitate cheesy
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by LukasPodolski: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
AregbeFufu:

This one no be chest beating abi?
If you and your brothers hear igbo amaka now,una heart go begin dey palpitate cheesy
what is this one saying?
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Aliyu10562: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
These rankings is just rubbish,did they mean lasu is superior to unilag

1 Like

Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by CodeTemplar: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Gamesmart:

You are a fool! Stop trying to save face.

You are the one that needs to go and read on digitisation, so you don't think "if Apena & Co upload a video on YouTube, dem don digitised". grin grin grin grin grin grin

May God never bless me with the nonsense "knowledge" you failed schools provided you with. I reject it in Jesus' name.

I bet when they posted you picture online, you screamed "I attended a digitalised school". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shameless ignoramus.
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Gamesmart: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Shameless ignoramus.

Idiot!

So because our politicians post messages on Twitter, Nigerian government is digitalised? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See what happens to you when you think you can use strongface to defend opinions you did not use reasoning to come up with? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Gamesmart: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aliyu10562:
These rankings is just rubbish,did they mean lasu is superior to unilag

Because it did better research than Unilag during the year of assessment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by MARSHARE(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
MOUAU!!! A school for the strong.
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by mayprince(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks@ Gamesmart for educating the ignoramus CodeTemplar who at every given opportunity discredits public uni.

2 Likes

Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by olujastro: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Top 5 universities in Nigeria.

1. University of Ibadan.
2. University of Lagos.
3. University of Nigeria.
4. Obafemi Awolowo University.
5. Covenant University.
Almost true....but UNN dey fall hand.
Have you seen that school's infrastructure? Very dilapidated! They're only making the top here because Times' ranking is based on research.
With such a level of infrastructural decay, that school should remove Nigeria from its name.
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by mayprince(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Gamesmart:

Because it did better research than Unilag during the year of assessment.

Exactly. LASU had the lowest research and lowest teaching quality, international outlook of all the uni remains the same but the citations of it's research was the highest of all(93.7%). This gave LASU an edge over others. I think other uni should walk along this path: little but quality research.

1 Like

Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by CodeTemplar: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Gamesmart:

Idiot!

So because our politicians post messages on Twitter, Nigerian government is digitalised? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See what happens to you when you think you can use strongface to defend opinions you did not use reasoning to come up with? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
There is a time to let stupidity slide and a time to answer a foól in his own folly.

Definition
Digitization - the conversion of text, pictures, or sound into a digital form that can be processed by a computer.

A good number of the papers or research works have been existing in paper or as black and white(analog format) and where uploaded to a platform in digital format by typing it out as text, or digitized audio and video where necessary. So which of these is too big or complex to penetrate your thick skull.

Note : digital simply means in digits format. Computers mostly work with binary digital format. They process information as 1s and 0s. It is this process of taking continuous data(analog) and making them into discrete form that is digitization.

Pathetic and shameless liar.

1 Like

Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by CodeTemplar: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
mayprince:
Thanks@ Gamesmart for educating the ignoramus CodeTemplar who at every given opportunity discredits public uni.
Oya log out and log in to like this foólish post.
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Duru009(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Yoruba nation leading Nigeria since 1960 !

1 Like

Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Gamesmart: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
mayprince:

Exactly. LASU had the lowest research and lowest teaching quality, international outlook of all the uni remains the same but the citations of it's research was the highest of all(93.7%). This gave LASU an edge over others. I think other uni should walk along this path: little but quality research.

Exactly.

They provided quality irrespective of quality.
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Gamesmart: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
There is a time to let stupidity slide and a time to answer a foól in his own folly.

Definition
Digitization - the conversion of text, pictures, or sound into a digital form that can be processed by a computer.

A good number of the papers or research works have been existing in paper or as black and white(analog format) and where uploaded to a platform in digital format by typing it out as text, or digitized audio and video where necessary. So which of these is too big or complex to penetrate your thick skull.

Note : digital simply means in digits format. Computers mostly work with binary digital format. They process information as 1s and 0s. It is this process of taking continuous data(analog) and making them into discrete form that is digitization.

Pathetic and shameless liar.

So, fool, you are still telling us "if Apena & Co upload a video on YouTube, dem don digitised"? grin grin grin grin grin

@mayprince, come watch this fool's humiliation o. grin
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Wiseoldman: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
WE ARE LASU, WE ARE PROUD!!!
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Segzy19: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Of what benefit if the government cannot entrust the graduates from those institutions with jobs like road construction etc. Julius Berger engineers are graduates of German and other foreign universities o.
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by mayprince(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Gamesmart:

So, fool, you are still telling us "if Apena & Co upload a video on YouTube, dem don digitised"? grin grin grin grin grin

@mayprince, come watch this fool's humiliation o. grin

grin grin
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Oracleforce: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Igbo University are nowhere to be found. ....

Hausa University are scams
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by sulaak(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Frenchkiss564:

ABU and UNiBEN are the only first generation universities that are absent.

I am particularly disappointed at ABU, it is only of the most funded universities in the country, why then is it falling short in rankings.

Front page worthy thingy.

Who are they funding to studying in ABU?
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by earnit3: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
really
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Gerrard59(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Chaeeeeee. I graduated with 2.1 from UI as agric economics student. I'm an agric entrepreneur today. Being a graduate isn't an automatic ticket to employment mind you, but an opportunity to doing things uniquely, professionally and effectively. Im optimistic I'd get the agric subvention planned by our able governor in the next phase, I'd build a cassava processing factory for Export. 4+4 must be 8 or nothing. He started the first phase with loan to rice farmers and they're happy now. My friend who's a beneficiary hinted me and I've applied already, at the approval stage. God be with our governor whose work speaks louder than voice

Have you gotten the contacts of buyers of the processed products? And what type of processed cassava they desire? What about consistent supply of the raw materials?

Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Gerrard59(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
sotall:
Audio ranking
. Lies!

The Times Higher Education is amongst the top three recognised ranking agencies for universities globally. So if any university gets featured in either the THE, ARWU and the QS, that institution is good. Kudos to LASU, honestly, I'm surprised but impressed.

2 Likes

Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Gerrard59(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
babytoun:
LASU?

LASU now better than schools like unilorin,Uniben? abeg na lie

UI still the ORIGINAL in Nigeria.

So who should the world (companies, foreign universities, embassies, academicians etc.,) believe, Times Higher Education or Babytoun who resides in Egbeda?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Eriokanmi: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Gerrard59:

Have you gotten the contacts of buyers of the processed products? And what type of processed cassava they desire? What about consistent supply of the raw materials?

Just asking.
yes, I've got potential buyers already. I was out of town last year to meet with them. That's all I can say for now. Even if the subvention is delayed, I've got an alternative source of financing and talks have attained an advanced stage already. I'm also taking to BOI so ,whichever comes first I'd just embrace. Tnx
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by seguno2: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Chaeeeeee. I graduated with 2.1 from UI as agric economics student. I'm an agric entrepreneur today. Being a graduate isn't an automatic ticket to employment mind you, but an opportunity to doing things uniquely, professionally and effectively. Im optimistic I'd get the agric subvention planned by our able governor in the next phase, I'd build a cassava processing factory for Export. 4+4 must be 8 or nothing. He started the first phase with loan to rice farmers and they're happy now. My friend who's a beneficiary hinted me and I've applied already, at the approval stage. God be with our governor whose work speaks louder than voice

Oyo, Lagos or Osun governor?

1 Like

Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Loveskid(m): 2:09am On Sep 04, 2020
For OAU 2020 MEDICAL ASPIRANTS,Click here
https:///DQZA94uGG6jFJhurZcJR9u
Re: OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE by Loveskid(m): 2:11am On Sep 04, 2020
For OAU 2020 MEDICAL ASPIRANTS,Click here
https://DQZA94uGG6jFJhurZcJR9u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Returns Schools To Missionaries After 46 Years / Your University/Alma Mater Slangs / Esut 2015/2016 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.