Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano (11338 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by nBag(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Haywhysat:
OSINBAJO THE STAR BOY

Which star boy abegi. star boy hanging with rogues, thieves, cut throats, fanatics....

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Nchenches: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Every state or Region must have started to take its SECURITY on its hands if the 2014 CONFAB was implemented.

Implement the recommendations of the 2014 CONFAB to let Kano or Northwest region take control of its SECURITY, if taste for cheap cash from crude oil can allow you.

Crude oil is not all there is for a region or country to survive.
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Dreek: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please people I need your assistance with a job, I'm good with computer, I've worked as an online personnel for an organization, customer agents, I've teach and I also have experience in medical laboratory. Please help me, even if house boy I can do it, I just need to get something doing in other to get money to feed please. I'm in FCT and I can relocate if need be.
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Kemimarch16(f): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Osinbajo the next president

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Evercurious(f): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Osinbajo the next president

For where?
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Ykc2(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
okefranci:
Both the states and federal government need to work together in combating the menace and the incessant killings in our land and I believe with the help of this administration, the insecurity will be a thing of past
not in our land in northern land,northerners harvest ants infested fire woods so they should expect lizards visit
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by idafa2018: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
In sane climes,this man would have had an apartment in jail
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Jostoman: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Uzodinma went to see buhari yesterday in aso rock

Ganduje is briefing osinbajo today, it is either osinbajo went to see him because of the guy they sentence to death in kano or they are perfecting their strategy for Edo election.
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Shooyie: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
I believe the VP is involved now and there will be a lasting solution. He is a very brilliant man.
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by TheRareGem1(f): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
CalabarPikin:
U see this man, my governor and that kogi governor......worst and heartless creatures I've ever seen....

You will think you have made sense. How can you even compare this good man (VP) to kogi Governor. O wrong naw. Two parallel line
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by TheRareGem1(f): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin gandollar dey whine osibanjo,,he know say osibanjo no.get power to do anything just whining the innocent starboi

That's because he has a boss and whenever a task is being given to him, he always execute flawlessly.
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by TheRareGem1(f): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Seunaj05:
I don't know what it is about 2023 but it's like they are gradually bringing Osinbajo back to relevance. Mere commissioner
I sha know that this government will end one day and the poor boy will be free eventually.

Either you like it or not, he will become the president come 2023. Crating wailer
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by TheRareGem1(f): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

For where?

Nigeria. 2023. Osinbajo president and Zulum vice president
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Evercurious(f): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Nigeria. 2023. Osinbajo president and Zulum vice president

Lol.. hasn't finished sharing the trader moni or do you have another condolence visit for him to attend ?
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Lamasta(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ganduje I fear who no fear that name....
God bless VP Osinbajo a Leader that knows his onions
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by TheRareGem1(f): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol.. hasn't finished sharing the trader moni or do you have another condolence visit for him to attend ?
I missed his family chat but a bold step was taken to make a going concern. Imagine a whole VP showing up at your door step for family chat. Your members will not forget it in their lives. Even you will paint NR red with pictures.

Aside what you actually mentioned, he has taken a tour to the Niger Delta which resulted to peace and even OgoniCleanUp. He resolve land crisis between the military and the lugbe people, engaged with southern Kaduna community leaders toward finding solution to the crisis that has been happening for decades now. Etc.
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by RuddyFusion(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
What is this current thread of Governors briefing the VP about the security issues in their states?

Can someone explain it to me biko
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Evercurious(f): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheRareGem1:

I missed his family chat but a bold step was taken to make a going concern. Imagine a whole VP showing up at your door step for family chat. Your members will not forget it in their lives. Even you will paint NR red with pictures.

Aside what you actually mentioned, he has taken a tour to the Niger Delta which resulted to peace and even OgoniCleanUp. He resolve land crisis between the military and the lugbe people, engaged with southern Kaduna community leaders toward finding solution to the crisis that has been happening for decades now. Etc.

A whole VP you say? My dear it makes no difference to me.. but it's obviously a big deal for you.. pls spare me your VP talk.. he is just unstable.. that I have seen..
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Bigchristo: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
okefranci:
Both the states and federal government need to work together in combating the menace and the incessant killings in our land and I believe with the help of this administration, the insecurity will be a thing of past
Funny sets of politicians, what are they briefing? Something that even a little child knows about Fulani Herdsmen killing they’re busy bending it with English calling it banditry...go and do something before something will do you.
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Clowns
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Nasrothschild1: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by chiedonedoor(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Unemployment, Injustice and overpopulation causes problems, no plan by the government to address all these issue.Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by AssistantJesus1: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2020
go on and brief well
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2020
okefranci:
You've said it all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by Zeesugar(f): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
When it comes to security matters it is not just about the state, it requires joint efforts . Those affected and those afar off.
Re: Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano by mexbee1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant / Breaking News - ACN Candidate shot In Abia State / Lagos Set To Begin Second Light Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.