Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Fear Can Cause Stagnation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fear Can Cause Stagnation (146 Views)

How New Technology Can Cause Organizational Problems / Please Why Am I Seeing This Cause I Want To Register On Paypal / Why Do People Fear Forex Trading At Its Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Can Cause Stagnation by Adeoye11(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
If you are conversant with my post here on d forum, you will see that i seldomly post here.
I could recall sometimes this time last year i posted my forex investment scheme that many people chatted me up to ask how far i am glad to let you know that by the grace of God we clock 1year of successful payout to our investors and two years in business to the glory of the devil.
If you had join then you would have had a fat bank account by now..
Check my past posts at TBH the business hub a forex investment scheme based in Abeokuta. is still much alive and has come to stay.
You too can join the train many good testimonies awaits you.
Take away your doubts and let faith change your financial status.
Check my a signature to chat me for more information.
Minimum investment is 20k Wwith a 20%return at the ebd of 25 working days for people that are calm and not having a get rich quick syndrome with a lawyer based signature MOU...
people around FUNAAB in Abk can testify on the wonders of forex by TBH..
ZERO EIGHT ZERO six fve one fve nine fpur zero four.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Market Spotlight: Price Adjustment Of BUA Cement Plc / Is There A Loan Company In Imo State / House And Land For Sale In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.