Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) (8583 Views)

4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake / Yemi Alade: Why Tiwa Savage Collaboration May Never Happen / Why Tiwa, Wizkid, Others Never Suffer Vocal Cord Damage Like Tekno – Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by Hotfrom9ja: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
What will we not see these days?

After my last post was published (which you should read btw if you haven’t already), a number of people messaged me and commented about the size of Tiwa’s eyes in the rightmost picture.

Here is that post below:

Believe it or not, I hadn’t really even noticed how big Tiwa’s eyes were in that picture especially compared to her eyes prior. So, to answer your questions, I of course took to researching because that is what I do, and I am happy to tell you today that I have found the answer to your questions.

Are you ready to find out why Tiwa Savage’s eyes are so big all of a sudden? Then scroll down and I will let you know!

**Before reading on, make sure to like and follow my Facebook page so you don't miss out on any new and interesting lists, articles, and stories that I post every single day. I have a really fun page. If you like my page, you will have fun too. So what's stopping you? Like my page and let's have fun together!

Why are Tiwa Savage’s eyes so big?

Believe it or not, this is a true-but-strange fashion trend that has been discussed by several fashion magazines.

What Tiwa Savage is wearing in her eyes is something called a CIRCLE LENS.

Circle lenses according to the New York Times are contacts made to cover not only your iris but part of the white part of your eyes to make them look big and doe-like. They come in both regular and unexpected colors, some with special designs on them. And they're gaining popularity like you wouldn't believe.

One person who brought the circle lens to mainstream media many many years ago was American singer, Lady Gaga after she featured them in her music video for hit single, Bad Romance.

Since then, the lens found prominence in Asia and Canada and has since spread worldwide. While it is not something that we see a lot of, it is something that Tiwa has seemingly taken an interest to. Why that is, nobody knows.

Her fans have had mixed reactions since she published the below video on her Instagram page.

Some like the overexaggeratedly big eyes saying that it makes her look “younger and more innocent”, while some others have criticized the lenses for being too much.

Either way, they are interesting to look at to say the least and if this is the new fashion trend Tiwa wants to get behind, then more power to her.

I would like to turn the mic over to you though. What do you think of Tiwa Savage’s new big eyes and the circle lenses in general. Vote in the poll below and/or leave a comment on my Facebook post so we can hear your thoughts and opinions on the matter.

Below are more pictures of Tiwa Savage and other women who have opted in for this circle lens lifestyle. Peruse the pictures, get a full feel of them, and then scroll down to cast your vote on if you like it or if you absolutely hate it.

That’s All.

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/09/why-tiwa-savages-eyes-are-suddenly-so.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by daddytime(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
The eye don see plentyyyy bigggg thingssss.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by Birdeyeview: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2020
daddytime:
The eye don see plentyyyy bigggg thingssss.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by SOFTENGR: 2:00am On Sep 03, 2020
E no big pass Oshio eyes na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by BIGGESThead6: 5:07am On Sep 03, 2020
It's old age.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Rubbish bloggers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93516016:
Rubbish bloggers everywhere
Very rubbish. You still in Jtown?

1 Like

Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by Rocboy112: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
It's old age.
Nope this is result of drug intake
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2020
chiddyok:

Very rubbish. You still in Jtown?
PH rn.
Halla any time you are in town.

Tiwa is damn pretty mehn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Na Weed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by deltateam: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2020
Na DSS nack her eyes go front.

1 Like

Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by Munieer(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Na Mouth Action cus am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by Wisejohnson47(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2020
If you woh woh you woh woh, no make up go make you fine. Auntie continue making your money
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by BIGGESThead6: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2020
Rocboy112:
Nope this is result of drug intake

Ok
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by davis51(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2020
She must be high on some good ''WEED''
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by Missyajoke(f): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2020
OP your style of journalism is wack...
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by IfeanyiTheMan: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Women na scam!
Tiwa no too fyn sef

1 Like

Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by poiunt: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2020
One is photo shop while the other is her real pic
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by Segzydaniels(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
looks like she used lens on the second picture
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by izraeleezee(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
She have Old nau!!!!
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by dejialam(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hotfrom9ja:
What will we not see these days?

After my last post was published (which you should read btw if you haven’t already), a number of people messaged me and commented about the size of Tiwa’s eyes in the rightmost picture.

Here is that post below:

Believe it or not, I hadn’t really even noticed how big Tiwa’s eyes were in that picture especially compared to her eyes prior. So, to answer your questions, I of course took to researching because that is what I do, and I am happy to tell you today that I have found the answer to your questions.

Are you ready to find out why Tiwa Savage’s eyes are so big all of a sudden? Then scroll down and I will let you know!

**Before reading on, make sure to like and follow my Facebook page so you don't miss out on any new and interesting lists, articles, and stories that I post every single day. I have a really fun page. If you like my page, you will have fun too. So what's stopping you? Like my page and let's have fun together!

Why are Tiwa Savage’s eyes so big?

Believe it or not, this is a true-but-strange fashion trend that has been discussed by several fashion magazines.

What Tiwa Savage is wearing in her eyes is something called a CIRCLE LENS.

Circle lenses according to the New York Times are contacts made to cover not only your iris but part of the white part of your eyes to make them look big and doe-like. They come in both regular and unexpected colors, some with special designs on them. And they're gaining popularity like you wouldn't believe.

One person who brought the circle lens to mainstream media many many years ago was American singer, Lady Gaga after she featured them in her music video for hit single, Bad Romance.

Since then, the lens found prominence in Asia and Canada and has since spread worldwide. While it is not something that we see a lot of, it is something that Tiwa has seemingly taken an interest to. Why that is, nobody knows.

Her fans have had mixed reactions since she published the below video on her Instagram page.

Some like the overexaggeratedly big eyes saying that it makes her look “younger and more innocent”, while some others have criticized the lenses for being too much.

Either way, they are interesting to look at to say the least and if this is the new fashion trend Tiwa wants to get behind, then more power to her.

I would like to turn the mic over to you though. What do you think of Tiwa Savage’s new big eyes and the circle lenses in general. Vote in the poll below and/or leave a comment on my Facebook post so we can hear your thoughts and opinions on the matter.

Below are more pictures of Tiwa Savage and other women who have opted in for this circle lens lifestyle. Peruse the pictures, get a full feel of them, and then scroll down to cast your vote on if you like it or if you absolutely hate it.

That’s All.

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/09/why-tiwa-savages-eyes-are-suddenly-so.html?m=1

All this for what please?
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by Slingshot247(f): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by SALVATIONESSIEN(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
NA SHE SABI IF SHE LIKE MAKE SHE PUT THE ONE WAY BIG LIKE OWL EYE
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by SALVATIONESSIEN(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote][/quote]THE EYE IS SO BIGTHE EYE IS SO BIGTHE EYE IS SO BIG
Re: Why Tiwa Savage's Eyes Are Suddenly So Big (photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Smh

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Nicki Minaj Shares Naked Photo Of Herself / Nigerian Celebrities And The Churches They Attend? / Famous Unseen Cartoon Characters Have Their Faces Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.