Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake (2620 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tiwa Savage Sextape: Any Fan, Friend, Ex Supporting You Is Fake / Tiwa Savage Leaked Sextape Is A Publicity Stunt (see This) / Why Tiwa, Wizkid, Others Never Suffer Vocal Cord Damage Like Tekno – Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by alexhl(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa savage is taking us all on a ride and we are enjoying that sweeeeeeet ride

Before you judge her see her game plan first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNM04ic2WAI

###

HELLoooooo guys don't be in a haste to jump around and jubilate because you saw a video that looks like your pop star tiwa savage.

That video is freaking FAKE!

BUT how can we be this dumb? The sign were written on the wall that tiwa wants to play a game with her fans which she already knew the outcome.

Its been long tiwa dropped a hit and her single with brandy dropped around same time her leaked sextape was making the rounds on social media.

IF you have watched Kim kardashian sextape with Ray Jay you will know what a real sextape is.

Yep we watched the video but with an open eye and low and behold we caught her game. We discovered four reasons why that video is fake and why tiwa don't have a sex tape yet.

Reason 1.
The person in the video looks way too skinny than tiwa savage of these days. Tiwa was skinny 3 years ago. But these days if you go through her Instagram handle you will see that mama is get fatty and bursty.

And this leads us to the next Reason

Reason 2.
The alleged actor in the video has a flat boubie. Tiwa doesn't have a flat boubie no more that was then. Just check. Tiwa is way bursty these days although we don't know why. Because this was not the case few years ago.

Reason 3
The swimming trunk picture that is trending online connecting tiwa to the fake tiwa in that video is an old picture. That picture doesn't look new and has been on the Internet for a long time.

Reason 4
Tiwa of all people has to announce her sextape? Who does that? Common let's be guided. How can tiwa and her team not be able to trace and track down the blackmailer? It not possible. She is an artist of an American recording firm with all the tool to track the blackmailer and they still choose to not?
Something is not right my dear.

But what ever the game plan is, she and her team got it right this time like they did with her flexing with big Wizz.

There you have it guys 4 reasons why tiwa savage sextape is doctored and fake.

if you see any more reasons why tiwa savage sex tape is fake drop a comment below.

Please strong prove only

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by alexhl(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
People (stars and celebrities) can do anything for attention fame and money.

After Kim Kardashian sextape leak on her wedding day to Kris Humpries and she became a top us star since then, she and many other female celebrities has been riding that same ladder for years

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by ceejay10(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
We don't really care. Fake or not .
Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by RingRoadMafia: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bro, dedicate your time to something else. You're obviously too dumb for this detective work.

Your reason 3 cancels reason 1. What if the video too is an old video? It also cancels reason 2. Infact, all what you wrote is utter nonsense! The person is flat chested? You obviously don't know what breasts look like when a woman is lying on her back. The woman in that video is Tiwa. The video was mistaken uploaded to Snapchat and deleted immediately but unknown to them, someone had already recorded it after recognising Tiwa. So keep your stupid theories to yourself.

11 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by RingRoadMafia: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
alexhl:
People (stars and celebrities) can do anything for attention fame and money.

After Kim Kardashian sextape leak on her wedding day to mac Anthony and she became a top us star since then, she and many other female celebrities has been riding that same ladder for years

Kim Kardashian was gonna wed Mac Anthony? grin grin grin
In what universe did this happen? Because it definitely ain't ours. Your silly lies have caught up with you, hungry youtuber.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by alexhl(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
Bro, dedicate your time to something else. You're obviously too dumb for this detective work.

Your reason 3 cancels reason 1. What if the video too is an old video? It also cancels reason 2. Infact, all what you wrote is utter nonsense! The person is flat chested? You obviously don't know what breasts look like when a woman is lying on her back. The woman in that video is Tiwa. The video was mistaken uploaded to Snapchat and deleted immediately but unknown to them, someone had already recorded it after recognising Tiwa. So keep your stupid theories to yourself.

You just want tiwa sextape to be true by all means
Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by alexhl(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Kim Kardashian was gonna wed Mac Anthony? grin grin grin
In what universe did this happen? Because it definitely ain't ours. Your silly lies have caught up with you, hungry youtuber.

I Expected you to post the right name instead you laugh. Its People like you that makes Nairaland to be a scary place (corrected: the name is Kris Humpries)
Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by ojun50(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Make una dey tear pants for sex wey she enjoy

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by Help2020: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
alexhl:

###

HELLoooooo guys don't be in a haste to jump around and jubilate because you saw a video that looks like your pop star tiwa savage.

BUT how can we be this dumb? The sign were written on the wall that tiwa wants to play a game with her fans which she already knew the outcome.

Its been long tiwa dropped a hit and her single with brandy dropped around same time her leaked sextape was making the rounds on social media.

IF you have watched Kim kardashian sextape with Ray Jay you will know what a real sextape is.

Yep we watched the video but with an open eye and low and behold we caught her game. We discovered four reasons why that video is fake and why tiwa don't have a sex tape yet.

Reason 1.
The person in the video looks way too skinny than tiwa savage of these days. Tiwa was skinny 3 years ago. But these days if you go through her Instagram handle you will see that mama is get fatty and bursty.

Reason 2.
The alleged actor in the video has a flat boubie. Tiwa doesn't have a flat boubie no more that was then. Just check. Tiwa is way bursty these days although we don't know why. Because this was not the case few years ago.

Reason 3
The swimming trunk picture that is trending online connecting tiwa to the fake tiwa in that video is an old picture. That picture doesn't look new and has been on the Internet for a long time.

Reason 4
Tiwa of all people has to announce her sextape? Who does that? Common let's be guided. How can tiwa and her team not be able to trace and track down the blackmailer? It not possible. She is an artist of an American recording firm with all the tool to track the blackmailer and they still choose to not?

But what ever the game plan is, she and her team got it right this time like they did with her flexing with big Wizz.

if you see any more reasons why tiwa savage sex tape is fake drop a comment below.

Please strong prove only
I don't know why they see that girl as Savage o
She doesn't even look like tiwa to me..I said it before when the video surfaced her on nairaland.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by alexhl(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Help2020:

I don't know why they see that girl as Savage o
She doesn't even look like tiwa to me..I said it before when the video surfaced her on nairaland.

Thank you my sister. Its very clear this is not Tiwa. But negative things spread fast. The world is doomed
Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by Rickmann: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
alexhl:

###

Reason 1.

Reason 2.

Reason 3

Reason 4

Please strong prove only

Oga, you are just an ass licker and a tiwa worshipper. Your reasons still sound dumb as fvck to me. Look, the deed is done..there is absolutely no need trying to do what u doing now.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by RingRoadMafia: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
alexhl:

You just want tiwa sextape to be true by all means

Is this your defence? grin grin
Ask yourself one question, why would someone of Tiwa's calibre choose to pretentiously show the world a fake pussy (which she knows we'll all assume to be hers) in the name of clout? Tiwa who is in the same league with Wiz and Davido? Would Davido release a sextape in order to trend? Would Wizkid?? A fucken A-lister? Sextape?? Do you know how many brands Tiwa is associated with? The same Tiwa that is signed to UMG would gather the creative unit of Universal Studios and the best they can come up with would be a video of her getting fuuuicked? Are you even thinking straight? The farthest any sleezy record company (which Universal definitely isn't) can go is releasing carefully curated nude photos. Photo, not video. Because you can deny photos easily. You can say it's photoshopped. Leave the fans guessing and shxt. Not a video of a guy ramming his phallus inside your open vagina.
Guy, talking to you don dey fry my brain cells.

BTW, Kim Kardashian's sextape had already gone viral way loooooong before she ever dreamt of meeting Kris Humphreys not to talk of dating and marrying him. Stop lying uncontrollably for godsake! In case you're wondering what she was famous for before the tape leaked, she was famous for being the daughter of O.J Simpsons lawyer, Robert Kardashian. She was also well known for being Paris Hilton's bestie at the time. I know you can't pay me for this knowledge I've impacted on you tonight, don't bother thanking me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by alexhl(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2021
You ran to Google becauseof this?
Tiwa is cashing out as we speak brother. Like it or not such is life. That video is not tiwa's
RingRoadMafia:

Is this your defence? grin grin
Ask yourself one question, why would someone of Tiwa's calibre choose to pretentiously show the world a fake pussy (which she knows we'll all assume to be hers) in the name of clout? Tiwa who is in the same league with Wiz and Davido? Would Davido release a sextape in order to trend? Would Wizkid?? A fucken A-lister? Sextape?? Do you know how many brands Tiwa is associated with? The same Tiwa that is signed to UMG would gather the creative unit of Universal Studios and the best they can come up with would be a video of her getting fuuuicked? Are you even thinking straight? The farthest any sleezy record company (which Universal definitely isn't) can go is releasing carefully curated nude photos. Photo, not video. Because you can deny photos easily. You can say it's photoshopped. Leave the fans guessing and shxt. Not a video of a guy ramming his phallus inside your open vagina.
Guy, talking to you don dey fry my brain cells.

BTW, Kim Kardashian's sextape had already gone viral way loooooong before she ever dreamt of meeting Kris Humphreys not to talk of dating and marrying him. Stop lying uncontrollably for godsake! In case you're wondering what she was famous for before the tape leaked, she was famous for being the daughter of O.J Simpsons lawyer, Robert Kardashian. She was also well known for being Paris Hilton's bestie at the time. I know you can't pay me for this knowledge I've impacted on you tonight, don't bother thanking me.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by Sierusvirus(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2021
Rickmann:

Oga, you are just an ass licker and a tiwa worshipper. Your reasons still sound dumb as fvck to me. Look, the deed is done..there is absolutely no need trying to do what u doing now.

I like the words you used for this useless guys comment.
His is just a slave to women and such kind of person unless.

The video clearly shows its Tiwa Savage and people are saying it’s not her.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by baralatie(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2021
ojun50:
Make una dey tear pants for sex wey she enjoy
But she wake the following to receive the biggest shock of her life
Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by Whois(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
cheesy she has admitted to it na op don't be a useful idiot

Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by RingRoadMafia: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
alexhl:
You ran to Google becauseof this?
Tiwa is cashing out as we speak brother. Like it or not such is life. That video is not tiwa's

Ran to which google? You think everyone is like you that runs to Google and still picks false information? Na mumu like you dey fail exam even when presented with expo. Ozuor!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by Rickmann: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sierusvirus:

I like the words you used for this useless guys comment.
His is just a slave to women and such kind of person unless.

The video clearly shows its Tiwa Savage and people are saying it’s not her.

Don't mind the SIMP.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Sextape Is Fake by Teaser4(m): 2:55am On Oct 21, 2021
This op na m0Ron, the video is authentic…

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Tim Godfrey Getting Married To Erica Unbelievable / Vaseline Was Used To Do This??? ( Graphic) / Emeka Enyiocha's Website Is Ready!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.