Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back (37748 Views)

Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC / Alleged 1.2bn Travelling Budget By Fayemi: APC Fires Back At PDP / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2020
SmartPolician:

This line disgusts me!

To what end exactly?

To maintain the world's poverty capital?

The day that Nigerians will understand that governance is far beyond religion is the day we will wake up from our slumber
Lol....you are still a child and lack understanding, go back to the breasts and when you are ready to receive knowledge let us know.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2020
urchcoded:
the fact that you have to search for growth simply means there is none. Growth is portrayed by improved standard of living for the common man. Maybe we should use telescope to search for the growth.
You are the one who has decided to be blind to what is in front of you which is why I said you should search....and pointed in a direction to help you.....but if you feel your telescope will help you can carry it too.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2020
urchcoded:
You need to go and learn basic maths and also English so that you will know the difference between rate and amount. Its obvious you dont know anything so keep your unfruitful economics to yasef.
It remains you are confusing yourself when you are ready to come out the woods let me know.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2020
urchcoded:
Nigerians work 8 to 6. In the US, they work for less hours, you must have sense in jesus name.
Lol....that's what they told you....forgetting how many people run multiple jobs minus side hustle, and those that run 12 hour shifts......you better tell God to expose you reality so you can stop dreaming.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by urchcoded(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
leokid866:

It remains you are confusing yourself when you are ready to come out the woods let me know.
you are the confused person, you don't even know the population of USA you say na 50 million? You should stop commenting you sound so ignorant.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
urchcoded:
you are the confused person, you don't even know the population of USA you say na 50 million? You should stop commenting you sound so ignorant.
Was talking about those the government care for in one way or the other, unfortunately we don't have that type of structure in Nigeria so the government is both responsible for 200 million people and no one at the same time.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
urchcoded:
You must be living a dull life if you believe all American population of 300 million are actually americans...there's a difference between population...to actual citizens and those who enjoy its benefit...even in Nigeria self our 200 million are not all Nigerians.....ask yourself why the president, the son of a migrant to the us is working so hard to keep others from coming to the us.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by urchcoded(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
leokid866:

You must be living a dull life if you believe all American population of 300 million are actually americans...there's a difference between population...to actual citizens and those who enjoy its benefit...even in Nigeria self our 200 million are not all Nigerians.....ask yourself why the president, the son of a migrant to the us is working so hard to keep others from coming to the us.
you keep on showing how dumb you are. American population is not 300m but you compared it to 200m in Nigeria as if everybody living in Nigeria is a Nigerian. Look up the word population and know it includes both citizens and immigrants before coming online to embarrass yourself. A buhari supporter can never be anything but a zombie. You are a valid proof.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
urchcoded:
you keep on showing how dumb you are. American population is not 300m but you compared it to 200m in Nigeria as if everybody living in Nigeria is a Nigerian. Look up the word population and know it includes both citizens and immigrants before coming online to embarrass yourself. A buhari supporter can never be anything but a zombie. You are a valid proof.
if you want to stay in your ignorance please stay in your ignorance and stop trying to rub it off on others.....p.s hope you are smart enough to realize not every immigrant is a citizen your been there just adds you to the population......when they tell you go to school you refuse see your life now....Google is still your friend regardless......please get some knowledge and stay blessed.....not accepting your ignorance is beginning to paint you a fool.....please stop.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by urchcoded(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
leokid866:
if you want to stay in your ignorance please stay in your ignorance and stop trying to rub it off on others.....p.s hope you are smart enough to realize not every immigrant is a citizen your been there just adds you to the population......when they tell you go to school you refuse see your life now....Google is still your friend regardless......please get some knowledge and stay blessed.....not accepting your ignorance is beginning to paint you a fool.....please stop.
you are a very big fool. You have digressed from the topic. When did I say all immigrants are citizens? I simply said unemployment rate of the US can't be compared to Nigeria you started typing rubbish from saying the US is 50m which is wrong. If you remove immigrants the population of US citizens is still more than 50m. The fact that you want to argue about the rate of unemployment in the US vs Nigeria no matter the circumstances already shows you are a mumu person and should never be taken seriously by anyone.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
urchcoded:
you are a very big fool. You have digressed from the topic. When did I say all immigrants are citizens? I simply said unemployment rate of the US can't be compared to Nigeria you started typing rubbish from saying the US is 50m which is wrong. If you remove immigrants the population of US citizens is still more than 50m. The fact that you want to argue about the rate of unemployment in the US vs Nigeria no matter the circumstances already shows you are a mumu person and should never be taken seriously by anyone.
How the he'll do you even want to be comparing the unemployment rate of the us with that of Nigeria, comparing the developed nation with a developing nations with struggling social systems.....where do you want to start the comparison....it's obvious you didn't pay a tension to my previous posts so until you learn to read please swerve.....
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Napolito: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Melaye:
Like this post if you want God to punish and destroy Apc bloid suckers sucking Nigeria dry
broda, pls help me with ur phone number, I would like to tap from ur games as u arrange am finish pls.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Melaye2(f): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Napolito:
broda, pls help me with ur phone number, I would like to tap from ur games as u arrange am finish pls.
fund me make i book 20 odds lets win together
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Napolito: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2020
Melaye2:
fund me make i book 20 odds lets win together

OK boss, drop ur id
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Chimok: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2020
This satanic man (buhari) and his very useless party are very busy still strategizing on how to hijack even the air the poor masses breath
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Chimok: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2020
How much is bag of rice and other commodities during PDP era and what do we have now
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Melaye2(f): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Napolito:

OK boss, drop ur id
bet9ja
Mastermelaye
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Napolito: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Melaye2:
bet9ja
Mastermelaye
done sir..help Wit ur phone number pls
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Melaye2(f): 12:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Napolito:
done sir..help Wit ur phone number pls
thanks bro seen

Let me know when you get it so i can remove my number
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Napolito: 6:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Melaye2:
thanks bro seen

Let me know when you get it so i can remove my number
seen sir , tanx
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Melaye2(f): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2020
Napolito:
seen sir , tanx
I got ur msg bro

Sorry am not on active on whatsapp cos i dont have a phone for now but i will make sure to tag you whenever i book games esp on weekends

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / INEC Under Fire For Giving Certificate Of Return To ‘wrong Person’ In Ogun / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.