Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back (37787 Views)

Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC / Alleged 1.2bn Travelling Budget By Fayemi: APC Fires Back At PDP / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2020
They actually did o but we wanted a change and we are getting it already, God help us in this country
Emeskhalifa:
PDP should stop the nonsense jhoor. If they had performed well while in office, who would had voted for APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by surgical: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2020
obataokenwa:
I bought 161 this evening. It's a shame we have gotten to this. It's shocking to know Pastors supported this man in 2015 with even fake prophesies that he's Godsent. I hope everyone has seen it that this Pastors into politics are all fake.

A Pastors account was mistakenly credited with 500million and till today everyone believes it as truth. The FCMB director is still walking freely after lying on a national TV in a panel about the whole issue. God have mercy
The same government has even come after the pastors with the CAMA law promoting one of them to rush to ASO Rock,talking of self inflicted injury

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by escohido123: 6:53am On Sep 03, 2020
nedekid:

In Mc macaroni words "are you normal"?

U and ur people that brought in this evil government have not started to reap the fruits of ur labour.
By the time buhari and his blood sucking demons are through with Nigeria we go get sense.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Dharniel600(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2020
Truth63:
Nigerians always has a short memories,
Please let me remind you people that are shouting government is bad. During president Jonathan era, fuel were sold for 97 Naira, but every December, there was always scarcity of fuel. A lot of Nigerians suffered so much that instead of cerebrating Christmas with joy of the season, they celebrated in Agony. I remembered I drove from Lagos to Ibadan searching for fuel and I couldn't get fuel to buy and I had to driven back to Lagos because I needed to fill the GENERATOR in my office to work and as I was driving back from Ibadan, I saw a filling station selling fuel and l drove in and the attendant told me they sell only black market and 50000 Naira for 50 litre, I started begging him and THE guy just left me there stranded. The money I was to use in getting three 50 litres kegs, I used to buy one 50 litre. The attendant whose salary was NGN 25000 a month, ended up making about a million Naira in one or two weeks and started building houses all over the place. During President Jonathan Era, You see children around 10pm, waiting to buy fuel at the filling station just to put on their "i better pass my Neighbour" Generator to sleep and I used to pity them a lot because I couldn't IMAGINE allowing my own children to be at the filling station around that time. Coming back from work, I needed to also get 4 litres of fuel just to sleep because there is always no light at night, l would call my gate man Ali, please take 250 naira and buy me 5 litres and Ali will go and come back and say "Oga dey say 5 litres na 750 Naira". I would have to buy it because family needs to sleep. Nigerians here is The Truth, today so many companies are moving to GHANA instead of Nigeria, Why? Ghana asked our brothers to Give them 1 million dollar and all of you are blaming the government. In GHANA when I was there, Petrol was sold for 350 Nigerian naira when converted to Ghana cedi and I was also shock to see many Shell petrol filling Stations in Ghana. Let me also remind all of us that DUNLOP and most multinational companies are moving to GHANA and we never asked why?.
In Nigeria, people will order 1 dollar item from china and they will sell it for NGN25000 because they want to make high profit. If you don't want to pay for fuel, investors will not come to Nigeria and they will instead go to Ghana where they can make profit. They will also build their refineries in Ghana and they will continue to buy your crude oil. Every investor want to make money like you. Also, your sons and Daughters will be unable to get married and then you begin to go from pillar to post to pray and fast for marital breakthroughs because when they finish University, they are unable to get satisfying jobs.
Please look around you, how much is a 2 bed room flat today in Lagos? Those who say the government is bad, are actually your enemies. Please look around you, from oshodi to yaba to lagos to ibadan, some of your streets are have been fixed with interlock bricks. If we Nigerians do not want to endure and we are listening to people who, because the Government does not allow them have their free way to do whatever they want and they are using us by giving us the wrong information and we are acting based on that and then we have ourselves to blame.
Please look around. The youths want to migrate to Canada, USA, Australia etc and are facing some hardship they don't tell. Some of them cross the Sahara deserts to Europe and perish in the sea. If we don't want our sons and daughters to start thinking that till they move to these places they cannot succeed then we have ourselves to blame. If all of you want the type of president Jonathan's Government since that is what you are craving for, may God almighty grant your request.
However, when that is granted, please don't complain.Kindly endure.
if you're trying to support this govt with this your long post, Na Amadioha go strike you down. Idiot

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Wettoid123: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Pinkybush:
Who are "we"? Speak for yourself, don't generalize. I can't vote in someone that was a failure in 1983 to repeat the same failure. Only zombies like you did that even with all the concern people raised about the senile clown.

You are not even matured enough to handle issues must you abuse your elders what warrant this insults now is that the way you abuse everyone on social media, when I say we I mean majority of Nigerians fought against Jonathan then, cos they needed PDP out of power after 16yrs of leadership, protest all over the country the tunde bakare, the film industry ,the kutis family in short Lagos was agog with everyday protest and Jonathan was insulted on social media like an ordinary citizen even sowore labelled him clueless and I believe you insulted him then.
Bastard like you slowpoke you better watch your back .
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Beremx(f): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Lilimax:
embarassed sad
nne ehn!! How are you doing? Been a while

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by surgical: 7:04am On Sep 03, 2020
leokid866:

Sorry please you will exchange one dollar for 360 but not cents? Do you even understand currency value and exchange? They removed part of the subsidy not all of it.....don't forget we import this product at the momment.....if it were all removed we will probably be buying it at 8cents per liter....which would be almost 400 at the moment.
oga why are they still importing after a promise of building refineries to end importation during their campaign
419 party

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by frankmoney(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2020
Mehn they should divide this country already
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by galaxy2020(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2020
All their policies are demonic...
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by rejoice4eva(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2020
leokid866:

Who said we are not taking blame.... has anybody said things are currently in the state of the Nigeria of everyone's dreams? No but we are working towards it......as for our pdp brothers who eat fat on our wealth and are now in London and village sized mansions in bayelsa we will never let them forget...
Keep on deceiving yourself. APC is a million times more corrupt than the PDP you are crying about. The painful thing is that APC add wickedness, self-righteousness, oppression, intolerance and pain to the masses to their own. So forget about the party. let's talk about how to rescue Nigeria.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by soyaq11: 7:31am On Sep 03, 2020
welcome to my country where bubu can increase anything and heaven will not fall.
is this democracy or crazy demo??
#VAT
#electricitytariff
#PMS
#deliberate hold of dollars
#..................................
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Cherez: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Truth63:
Nigerians always has a short memories,
Please let me remind you people that are shouting government is bad. During president Jonathan era, fuel were sold for 97 Naira, but every December, there was always scarcity of fuel. A lot of Nigerians suffered so much that instead of cerebrating Christmas with joy of the season, they celebrated in Agony. I remembered I drove from Lagos to Ibadan searching for fuel and I couldn't get fuel to buy and I had to driven back to Lagos because I needed to fill the GENERATOR in my office to work and as I was driving back from Ibadan, I saw a filling station selling fuel and l drove in and the attendant told me they sell only black market and 50000 Naira for 50 litre, I started begging him and THE guy just left me there stranded. The money I was to use in getting three 50 litres kegs, I used to buy one 50 litre. The attendant whose salary was NGN 25000 a month, ended up making about a million Naira in one or two weeks and started building houses all over the place. During President Jonathan Era, You see children around 10pm, waiting to buy fuel at the filling station just to put on their "i better pass my Neighbour" Generator to sleep and I used to pity them a lot because I couldn't IMAGINE allowing my own children to be at the filling station around that time. Coming back from work, I needed to also get 4 litres of fuel just to sleep because there is always no light at night, l would call my gate man Ali, please take 250 naira and buy me 5 litres and Ali will go and come back and say "Oga dey say 5 litres na 750 Naira". I would have to buy it because family needs to sleep. Nigerians here is The Truth, today so many companies are moving to GHANA instead of Nigeria, Why? Ghana asked our brothers to Give them 1 million dollar and all of you are blaming the government. In GHANA when I was there, Petrol was sold for 350 Nigerian naira when converted to Ghana cedi and I was also shock to see many Shell petrol filling Stations in Ghana. Let me also remind all of us that DUNLOP and most multinational companies are moving to GHANA and we never asked why?.
In Nigeria, people will order 1 dollar item from china and they will sell it for NGN25000 because they want to make high profit. If you don't want to pay for fuel, investors will not come to Nigeria and they will instead go to Ghana where they can make profit. They will also build their refineries in Ghana and they will continue to buy your crude oil. Every investor want to make money like you. Also, your sons and Daughters will be unable to get married and then you begin to go from pillar to post to pray and fast for marital breakthroughs because when they finish University, they are unable to get satisfying jobs.
Please look around you, how much is a 2 bed room flat today in Lagos? Those who say the government is bad, are actually your enemies. Please look around you, from oshodi to yaba to lagos to ibadan, some of your streets are have been fixed with interlock bricks. If we Nigerians do not want to endure and we are listening to people who, because the Government does not allow them have their free way to do whatever they want and they are using us by giving us the wrong information and we are acting based on that and then we have ourselves to blame.
Please look around. The youths want to migrate to Canada, USA, Australia etc and are facing some hardship they don't tell. Some of them cross the Sahara deserts to Europe and perish in the sea. If we don't want our sons and daughters to start thinking that till they move to these places they cannot succeed then we have ourselves to blame. If all of you want the type of president Jonathan's Government since that is what you are craving for, may God almighty grant your request.
However, when that is granted, please don't complain.Kindly endure.
All of you vampires like your govt fathers are heartless
Bros, GEJ was corrupt but you see this fuel scarcity shit, give it to him he tried in that aspect.
GEJ ended the fuel scarcity shit
The scarcity happened at the time due to panic buying and hoarding which didn't last a week or so
https://businessday.ng/energy/oilandgas/article/long-queues-as-fear-of-fuel-scarcity-hits-lagos/
You guys should stop these lies
Now the current govt is subsidizing higher than the before but called anyone paying for subsidy a fraud.
What does that make them now?
#NaijaPoliticiansAreFrauds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by nedekid: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2020
escohido123:

U and ur people that brought in this evil government have not started to reap the fruits of ur labour.
By the time buhari and his blood sucking demons are through with Nigeria we go get sense.
Shoo, are you taking me for a buhari supporter? Or a supporter of this evil bloodsucking regime?
You better take ya time.. shocked
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by PrinceOyin68: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2020
This is the worst government I ever see not have concern for citizen always make things hard for people
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Deborah98(f): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Wetin things fall apart no go see in Chinua Achebe's hand.... but to be honest I don't think it's cool to increase everything in Nigeria,even the commonest commodity is high, just look at fuel and kerosene, kerosene I do buy that time with #50 and fuel with#65 if am not mistaken,they should better do something ooooh common man don't need to suffer before he gets the basic necessities of life.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Smartiyke40: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2020
2015 At the polling both I told voters at my polling boot, just as I contributes to Naija palava radio program by MC Igoyern , that Nigeria is about to board into a ship that is goin to sink before half way to where they claim to be going with if Buhari becomes Nigeria's president.

I am not a prophet, but a government teacher who knows and has read about Buhari's precedents as a military head of states which he has not changed from one bit or even worst than that now.

Nigerians are getting what they deserve, because we hate truth and are so easily convince by these politica thieves who care less about our welfare.

You voted to chase out corruption through their change mantra....
today corruption chasing you to the pit of scorching poverty from Buhari and APC gov't.

This is just the beginning!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by NairaMaster1(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2020
Emeskhalifa:
PDP should stop the nonsense jhoor. If they had performed well while in office, who would had voted for APC

No!

Any mistake repeated twice is a decision.

You people did it twice.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Nasrothschild1: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by ade4ray(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2020
adioolayi:
Somehow, PMB lead administration is slowly pinching Nigerians on an already opened wounds..it is very painful, we know it, but we can't cry out loud.
The following beatings all at once grin grin

1. PMS pump price hike
2. Electricity tariff hike
3. Increase in Tax
4. Some businesses still under lock since CoVID19 started
5. Increase in the price of Rice
6. ..and so on..

Nigerians truly FEAR PMB.
The energy some youths and wailing Wailer's used to tackle FFK on the issue of that unprofessional journalist, if only we can use half of it against this fake government it would have been better
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Belawy(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Apc is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by ivandragon: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2020
Giwoni:
Please, how long does Christmas period last?
Is it better to buy fuel at #151 per liter at during ANS without seasons? You know the truth, just say it out, ok. And make it simple

That kid is truly a kid. His sense of reasoning is twisted.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Iamvetlander(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Emeskhalifa:
Do you know the meaning of Democracy?
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by kaludestiny10(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2020
The dead meat seller and his gang of APC supporters will avoid this news like a plague.
We don't have to be sentimental in our reasoning when it comes to our collective wellbeing as Nigerians.
Most of the policies of this present regime are anti people's policies.
On this particular issue in the increment of fuel pump price, when the price of crude oil is on the low is difficult to comprehend.
What it means is that if the price of crude oil increases to 100 dollars per barrel, we may end up buying PMS at 300 naira or above in this country.
And mind you, most of our political office holders, starting from the president, to the governors, don't use their personal money to buy this product oh.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by ivandragon: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2020
leokid866:

Are you seriously comparing the unemployment rate of 50 million people to that of 200 million people?.....please go learn basic maths first then we can start introducing you to the world of economics.

You are just spewing trash & twisted facts.

The US has a higher population than Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/us-population/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjWhaWIwMzrAhUj1VkKHWspAYwQFjAZegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1zO2OFL4LhJdwu4MuFoekh

Now to the other very unsound things you have been spewing...

First off, if the price of fuel was truly left to market forces, then there is no way the price of fuel in Lagos where the ports are, should be the same as that of sokoto which has to truck it's fuel all the way from Lagos. The present so called subsidy removal is designed to favour the north. Fuel can be sold for as low as #80 in Lagos & environs, #100-#130 in areas further inland but it will go as high as #250 up north.

Second, the government should remove or reduce some of the cost associated with fuel pricing such as bridging cost, NPA throughput charges, jetty & storage fees etc... Doing this will reduce the price of fuel in Nigeria.

If you don't know about a matter, it's best you hush...
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by bizzibodi(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2020
This government is very wicked,they reduce d price during covid-19 & increase price of everything again.increase tax, electricity tariffs,increase food,hyper inflation, unemployment,it will not b well with whoever voted those people.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2020
reading the part of that statement where Apc asked Pdp to instruct it's members to return stolen fuel subsidy funds, just got me shaking my head.
One of said people (who must not be named) , is a federal minister and and APC member .Another is/was a governorship candidate under Apc .Yet another looter (who also must not be named) is a governor under the platform of APC.
So Mr APC,in actuality ,most of our looted funds are now with you.
This country just the frustrate person !!! finished service before corona-virus lockdown -hence no work.
opened a POS point which was doing very well, untill the Feds came with their stamp duties .
fuel is going up every month yet no light !!! EEDC is asking me to pay 89,000 for a prepaid meter ??
A bag of rice now selling at 28k for foreign and 26k for local ,a bag of garri nko ?
They only Nigerians being empowered under this present administration is those gainfully employed in better countries
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by Nasrothschild1: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2020
ivandragon:

You are just spewing trash & twisted facts.

The US has a higher population than Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/us-population/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjWhaWIwMzrAhUj1VkKHWspAYwQFjAZegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1zO2OFL4LhJdwu4MuFoekh

Now to the other very unsound things you have been spewing...

First off, if the price of fuel was truly left to market forces, then there is no way the price of fuel in Lagos where the ports are, should be the same as that of sokoto which has to truck it's fuel all the way from Lagos. The present so called subsidy removal is designed to favour the north. Fuel can be sold for as low as #80 in Lagos & environs, #100-#130 in areas further inland but it will go as high as #250 up north.

Second, the government should remove or reduce some of the cost associated with fuel pricing such as bridging cost, NPA throughput charges, jetty & storage fees etc... Doing this will reduce the price of fuel in Nigeria.

If you don't know about a matter, it's best you hush...
First off reason properly.....not everyone In the u.s is an American citizen.....you forget it's the major migration nation in the world....a lot of the people there are not native in anyway to the nation and though counted as part of the population do not enjoy a lot of the social benefits given to a citizen even the original owners of the land though counted with the population are set aside in different parts and allowed some forms of self governance or the other.....I know many many Nigerian men and women that fight for their country, nurses and doctors that run their hospitals, they are counted with the population but not citizens I'm sure you know a couple too.....as for the government bridging cost you think they don't do that already? Why do you think NNPC is the current sole importer of fuel? As for the rates been higher in different parts of the states that's as a result of the greed and cost imposed by private and independent marketers are you going to put that on the government's head too?....you think if fuel is higher in Lagos it won't be higher in the North you think the people of the North want higher cost for themselves because it favors them? Stop being childish and see reason.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2020
rejoice4eva:

Keep on deceiving yourself. APC is a million times more corrupt than the PDP you are crying about. The painful thing is that APC add wickedness, self-righteousness, oppression, intolerance and pain to the masses to their own. So forget about the party. let's talk about how to rescue Nigeria.
Okay hero dawn your cape and get saving.....
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by leokid866: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2020
surgical:
oga why are they still importing after a promise of building refineries to end importation during their campaign
419 party
First off they are building more modular refineries, all four NNPC refineries have been signed off to a private body to maintain produce and give Nigeria their cut ....Google it.....they start running next year.....also do you know how much of Nigeria money in Dangotes refinery, the fertilizer pl as nt is done and will be running production early next year meaning no more important of fertilizer and more yield in the farms..it was announced yesterday ..by the time the crude refining is fully functional mid next year you will see a change in price and a rise in Naira valuation.
Re: PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back by surgical: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2020
leokid866:

First off they are building more modular refineries, all four NNPC refineries have been signed off to a private body to maintain produce and give Nigeria their cut ....Google it.....they start running next year.....also do you know how much of Nigeria money in Dangotes refinery, the fertilizer pl as nt is done and will be running production early next year meaning no more important of fertilizer and more yield in the farms..it was announced yesterday ..by the time the crude refining is fully functional mid next year you will see a change in price and a rise in Naira valuation.
The only thing that I agree with here is that once we stop importation of petroleum products,our currency will appreciate
The other points are not valid,with the people depending on dangote petrol,they will pay cut throat prices,he has done it severally,like in cement,sugar,etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? / How Stable Was The Naira Under Gen. Buhari? / Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.