Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4809 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
Good evening to you all,please I'm looking for an elderly and very rich man to marry,i don't have eyes for small boys,i need an elderly man that is so wealthy and will pamper me even at my worst behavior,like Ned is to Regina.I am everything Regina and more.Please all this young herbally energized penis people should stay out of this thread,take your aggressiveness away.To those that will come and type rubbish,eat your words and to those that will remind me of my Christian and born again status,we preach against poverty in my church.Only happy people are welcomed
.....That's the way to go. I wish you gudluck.
Re: . by onoms4luv(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
God but why, so this world has deteriorated to this extent. Anyway my prayers are with you and your family
Re: . by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....That's the way to go. I wish you gudluck.
Thanks,and may you find your oyinbo grandma for green card soon
Zzor:
Good evening to you all,please I'm looking for an elderly and very rich man to marry,i don't have eyes for small boys,i need an elderly man that is so wealthy and will pamper me even at my worst behavior,like Ned is to Regina.I am everything Regina and more.Please all this young herbally energized penis people should stay out of this thread,take your aggressiveness away.To those that will come and type rubbish,eat your words and to those that will remind me of my Christian and born again status,we preach against poverty in my church.Only happy people are welcomed

Shame

1 Like

onoms4luv:
God but why, so this world has deteriorated to this extent. Anyway my prayers are with you and your family
It is my choice
Re: . by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
0KNM:

Shame
where is the shame?
Re: . by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
Thanks,and may you find your oyinbo grandma for green card soon
....lol. You no wan marry again? Did I tell you I still dey look for wife?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....lol. You no wan marry again? Did I tell you I still dey look for wife?
You don't need to tell me,i know your type
Re: . by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
where is the shame?
It’s missing in your life. Shameless

1 Like

Re: . by Edyice: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Powerfly:
To all you guys trolling this thread.. So it's bad for her to be looking for a rich older man.. But there's nothing wrong for a 21years old guy marrying a 45years old rich elderly woman.?
Tell me.. Pls what is the colour of your hypocrisy.? Green or red?

Zzor:
It is my choice

You ladies know whatsup ... cool

Just make sure you have killer sharp like tiwa and rihanna .

Follow your heart ...

And double your hustle , Las Las you will get there grin grin
Re: . by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
You don't need to tell me,i know your type
...I will be praying for you to achieve your heart desire.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
0KNM:
It’s missing in your life. Shameless
I can't fight you,you shall be saved.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
How do you intend to check me?though your uncle is not yet rich by my standard,
Lol see this pauper oo.. senator no reach u? he's a barrister with his own chambers in Abj. I will screen u physically and mentally make u no go fall my hands there... In fact ur joking sha so no need to waste time with u

1 Like

Re: . by Premiumwriter: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
This shows you don't know the true definition of a rich man
if you know the definition of a true rich man, you wouldn't be looking for what you are looking for.

I know your type. Shiny objects always attracts you because you can't see potentials. You can't see beyond the surface. Hence you are looking for a man that is old and with money so you don't have to guess whether he true is or not rich.

Shiny objects.

Trust me, you'll end up with a 'fulkanizer' if you don't develop yourself. Learn to see potentials instead of thinking about guarantees or warranties in age and money.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol see this pauper oo.. senator no reach u? he's a barrister with his own chambers in Abj. I will screen u physically and mentally make u no go fall my hands there... In fact ur joking sha so no need to waste time with u
not all senator's are rich in the real sense,dont be deceived.Tell me more about his wealth,particularly his investments both home and abroad.Im waiting for your reply
Re: . by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
if you know the definition of a true rich man, you wouldn't be looking for what you are looking for.

I know your type. Shiny objects always attracts you because you can't see potentials. You can't see beyond the surface. Hence you are looking for a man that is old and with money so you don't have to guess whether he true is or not rich.

Shiny objects.

Trust me, you'll end up with a 'fulkanizer' if you don't develop yourself. Learn to see potentials instead of thinking about guarantees or warranties in age and money.
potentials yen yen yen, please let me breath Jor,are you talking of yahoo potentials or drugs potentials as men littered around these days?abegi
Re: . by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Please a moderator should help me move this to front page where the qualified men can see this post and do the needful.Shade Okoya and Regina Daniels don't have two heads
Re: . by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
not all senator's are rich in the real sense,dont be deceived.Tell me more about his wealth,particularly his investments both home and abroad.Im waiting for your reply

Go and mingle with ur class. U never reach the table when u dey stretch hand to tongue

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
dairykidd:

Go and mingle with ur class. U never reach the table when u dey stretch hand to tongue
Underate me at your own peril
Re: . by Premiumwriter: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
potentials yen yen yen, please let me breath Jor,are you talking of yahoo potentials or drugs potentials as men littered around these days?abegi
see how you narrowly categorize all young men into either rich yahoo/drug boys or poor men? Shiny objects or non shiny objects that's all you can see.

Anyways, I'll leave you alone now.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
Please a moderator should help me move this to front page where the qualified men can see this post and do the needful.Shade Okoya and Regina Daniels don't have two heads
Regina Daniels Is Not D 1st Nor D 2nd Wife. Dat Means U Will Av Be D 2nd, 3rd Or 4th Wife Of Who U Av In Mind.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Truvel:
Regina Daniels Is Not D 1st Nor D 2nd Wife. Dat Means U Will Av Be D 2nd, 3rd Or 4th Wife Of Who U Av In Mind.
shebi there's enough money,i don't mind being the eleventh wife but I would rather remain unmarried than marry all this broke and aggressive wasted men who tagged themselves redpillers
Re: . by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
Underate me at your own peril
Lolzz.. if u get levels u suppose know where to go and when to go there to meet such people u dey find. No be for NL front abi last page u go see am na. Girls when mean business no dey hard to know.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
dairykidd:

Lolzz.. if u get levels u suppose know where to go and when to go there to meet such people u dey find. No be for NL front abi last page u go see am na. Girls when mean business no dey hard to know.
Are you indirectly saying Nairaland men are brokies?please come clean
Re: . by DrayZee: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
shebi there's enough money,i don't mind being the eleventh wife but I would rather remain unmarried than marry all this broke and aggressive wasted men who tagged themselves redpillers
Lol...these redpillers must have done you something terrible cheesy

If you’re looking for a rich elderly man, find your rich female friends (if you have any) and go after their fathers. The fathers may not want to get married though, but it’s a quick solution to your problem.
Re: . by heendrix(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
My boyfriend cum fiance owns a Benz and a Toyota Tundra... My brothers are still students for now.

We're still on the same table here as I'm very sure both cars ain't up to 2010 the only difference here is the size of his tundra to my corolla
Re: . by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
U May Be Saying Dis Out Of Desperation, Probably U May Feel Time Is Not By Ur Side. What U Are Asking 4 Is 4rm Ur Mind Not 4rm Ur Heart. What Is In Ur Mind Is Different 4rm What Is Ur Heart. I Can Perceive It Too.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
Are you indirectly saying Nairaland men are brokies?please come clean
Nope.. I know a couple of big boyz on here what i meant to say is that ur just another troll on the loose so enjoy ur trolling
Re: . by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
I can't fight you,you shall be saved.
Saved? From what?
Re: . by Powerfly(f): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zzor:
the colour of their hypocracy is red,but that doesn't matter anyway

i spit on their hypocrisy.. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: . by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
After collecting money from the elderly man, then it is to start looking for a young stud in the oda room

Re: . by Pweetyccee(f): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
J111333:
Okay hold on ayam cumming. I'm marrying someone at church this coming Saturday and next Saturday is my traditional wedding with my second wife. Get me marriage list from your papa, let me see how the Saturday after next will look like. Don't cry you hear, the Shiloh you saw last year, you will never see again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( / What Did Weston Mckennie Do With Christian Pulisic's Sister In USMNT Hotel? / She Used 1000 Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.