Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Bbnaija’s Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back (2852 Views)

Ask For A Refund: Tacha Advises Ladies Who Did Botched Bum Surgery / Chidinma Ekile's Massive Back Henna Design (Photos) / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back by micheal34(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Khloe, has appeared to confirm that she went through liposuction surgery amid rumors she recently worked on her body.

The reality star took to her Instagram page to share this sexy photo of herself with her massive backside on display and then wrote: 'Straight outta Boya ke ni nice night. Kidbro with the lens ( sorry I posted the unedited one, since I'm plastic, my pics should be straight out of camroll).'

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/09/bbnaijas-khloe-appears-to-confirm-she.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back by Zeezy81: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Give it up, it ain't gonna sell

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back by Rickyrick300: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lol body wey go soon Old

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back by nelch05(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Smart contracts allow the performance of credible transactions without third parties.
*Alot of people have benefit From Forsage and have been able to accumulate Ethereum while some of you missed out.*
Now it's time to accumulate more *Tron* with *Fortron Smãrt contract*
_Do you know with just *{110TRX}* Which is N1500 you can Accumulate up to *102000TRX*
join now and secure ur slot before *September 8_*
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Ge1sTN0mU5gGYVZNIhP4J7
Or what'sApp me 08066367757
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back by DaddyRochie1642: 1:42am On Sep 03, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back by ednut1(m): 5:36am On Sep 03, 2020
Looking gross
Re: Bbnaija’s Khloe Appears To Confirm She Had Bum Surgery, Flaunts Her Massive Back by femi4: 5:50am On Sep 03, 2020
Still ugly

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Erica Blasts Laycon New Age As Fanz Gift Him With Brand New Benz Worth Millions / Davido Gave Me The N2 Million That Night And Took Me To My House - Lady Reveals / Actress Grace Amah Delivers Babyboy In London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.