Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Davido Gave Me The N2 Million That Night And Took Me To My House - Lady Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gave Me The N2 Million That Night And Took Me To My House - Lady Reveals (2852 Views)

Davido Gave Yinka Ayefele N1 Million Cash On Stage In Abeokuta (Video) / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Gave Me The N2 Million That Night And Took Me To My House - Lady Reveals by softphics: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Christiana Onakekor finally had a one on one chat with Naijanewsmag tv where she revealed a lot about her trending moves at the infinix VIP concert.

She revealed to Prince Jesse Imerhion about how she got the 2 million Naira from popular singer Davido.

All what it took was for him to transfer and it was really fast she said watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QeTNb1YDrY

1 Like

Re: Davido Gave Me The N2 Million That Night And Took Me To My House - Lady Reveals by rtdCivilservant: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
I just hope say him no go come back come fucck u.
Re: Davido Gave Me The N2 Million That Night And Took Me To My House - Lady Reveals by FatherBona: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
I hope say him no go come back come fucck u.

Calm your fears bro
Not all men are like your pop

6 Likes

Re: Davido Gave Me The N2 Million That Night And Took Me To My House - Lady Reveals by Stallionhorse: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
She is yet to reveal the part where her one leg was in sokoto and the other one in Pakistan and Davido was singling sweet in the middle
Re: Davido Gave Me The N2 Million That Night And Took Me To My House - Lady Reveals by rtdCivilservant: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
FatherBona:

Calm your fears bro
The reason I talk so be say him security people follow her go reach house.
Re: Davido Gave Me The N2 Million That Night And Took Me To My House - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2022
FatherBona:

Calm your fears bro
But why him go carry 2m give woman? The hungry boys wey full backstage wey dey follow am like rabbit abi him no see dem? That's why I no go ever attend any of these yeye celebs concerts for my life.. start attending concerts in other countries you go know say nigerians dey over chop dog shit... only wireless festival alone beats all the nigerian concerts hands down

1 Like

Re: Davido Gave Me The N2 Million That Night And Took Me To My House - Lady Reveals by Light78: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
She is yet to reveal the part where her one leg was in sokoto and the other one in Pakistan and Davido was singling sweet in the middle

Dirty mindset.
Re: Davido Gave Me The N2 Million That Night And Took Me To My House - Lady Reveals by FatherBona: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaiair:

But why him go carry 2m give woman? The hungry boys wey full backstage wey dey follow am like rabbit abi

His money his choices.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Actress Tonto Dikeh's New Tattoo. / Pictures From Music Producer Samklef & Yvonne Iheduru's Traditional Wedding. / Who Wore It Berra? Akpororo Comedian VS Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.