Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (424 Views)

Old Facebook Account Needed. / GET The Netflix App For Free-no Account Needed / Old Facebook Account Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TrueHeart365(m): 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: . by Millennialaku(m): 3:37am On Sep 03, 2020
TrueHeart365:
Hello. I'll go straight to the point. I need someone who can help me create an approved upwork account.

Payment will be after completion of service. I have been scammed enough.

Contact me on 07063911932 if you can do it.
have you gotten the account yet ?
Re: . by TrueHeart365(m): 5:41am On Sep 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

have you gotten the account yet ?

No
Re: . by Millennialaku(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
TrueHeart365:

No
i am sending you a message on WhatsApp ill get it done for you today !
Re: . by TrueHeart365(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

i am sending you a message on WhatsApp ill get it done for you today !

Please do
Re: . by Anonymousert: 6:18am On Oct 31, 2022
Hello, my name is Jacks. I will go straight to the point. I need someone who can help me create an approved upwork account . Why? Because it's simple and obvious that the application of this site was created by a software expert. After making all the necessary adjustments in the system (I use google chrome and firefox browser), I have recognized that Google Chrome doesn't allow me to install extensions automatically (without entering any data). Why not? You know why? Because on Chrome extensions are stored differently than in other browsers! Yes, it seems huffpost.com/archive/ca/entry/to-pay-or-not-to-pay-someone-to-write-my-essay-for-me_b_14793970 strange — as if you wouldn't have to do anything if you have no problems with your computer configuration or internet connections etc. But really — it's not so bad because I don't have time to look for answers myself (it would take too much time). Therefore — here's my request. If you understand what I wrote above and why is it important for me to get a new account then please kindly apply for the job for me and help me out with this request today on urgent basis!
Re: . by Randallood: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
If you are looking for the hook up site and meet your soulmate, then it is best to use Romance Nairaland. It will let you know the kind of person you like and assure that they are longing for you too. Romance is the best way to know one another through modern day technology. Click here to find out more instagram followers.

(1) (Reply)

Why Simps Should Be Eliminated From Our Society / The Only Thing That'll Save U From These Nigerian Girls & Earn U Respect Join. / As A Man, Are You Over 30 Years Of Age???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.