Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead (40560 Views)

NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead / How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria / How Much Does A Surveyor Earn Per Month In Naija (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead by wellmax(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Born in 1929 but marked 99th birthday two weeks ago. Ayam not understanding.

Anyway RIP to him.
Re: Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead by Nasrothschild1: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead by abercrombie(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
You are making sense until you wrote this trash up there

I only wish he saw 100 just because it has a nice ring to it RIP true compatriot [/quote]
Re: Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead by rhymesnoni(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
teeboi73:

His SURCON number is 099. While his Fellow number is NIS/F/10.

And you're very correct, seems u wrk with NIS or SURCON abi

Re: Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead by earnit3: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
really
Re: Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead by stormborn28(m): 1:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Offpoint:
99 that's age I want to transit beyonder.

Sleep well senior citizens, may the creator reward you according to your service to humanity.
If he was born in 1929, it means the man is 91years old not 99 years old
Re: Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead by teeboi73: 6:19am On Sep 10, 2020
rhymesnoni:

And you're very correct, seems u wrk with NIS or SURCON abi
I am a Regd Surveyor,resident in Oyo state

FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out / Top 5 High Paying Side Hustles For Working Class People / I Sent The Wrong Salary Schedule To The Bank

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8