Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Bbnaija: Erica Confesses To Having S£x With Kiddwaya And Giving Him A Bl0wj0b - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Erica Confesses To Having S£x With Kiddwaya And Giving Him A Bl0wj0b (592 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Erica Confesses To Having S£x With Kiddwaya And Giving Him A Bl0wj0b by MsDoris(f): 4:15am On Sep 03, 2020
BBNaija: Erica Confesses To Having S£x With Kiddwaya And Giving Him A Bl0wj0b In The HOH Lounge (Video)
A footage has captured the moment Erica confessed to all the s£xual activities she and Kiddwaya engaged in while staying in the HOH lounge.

In a conversation with Neo in the Lockdown kitchen, Erica was heard discussing with Neo about the secret activities going on in the house.

According to her she like to watch her actions in the head of house lounge because she will be embarrassed due to all the things she and Kiddwaya did.

Neo went further to ask if she gave him a bl0wj0b and she answered yes, adding that they did 'Every Every'.

See full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/bbnaija-erica-confesses-to-having-sx.html

Re: Bbnaija: Erica Confesses To Having S£x With Kiddwaya And Giving Him A Bl0wj0b by mamaafrik(m): 5:52am On Sep 03, 2020
pakammm,i told the girl mama then in UMUEZEALA then to listen to the priest ,but she won't listen,she should have been used for sacrifice to the Igodo gods,just Lekwe wetin pikin don become now,imagine say this one con win the 85 milla prize grin grin gringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020:tolanibaj Why I Was In Forceful Relationship With Prince / Student Proposes To His Classmate After WAEC Exam, See Her Reactions(video) / Rita Daniels Denies Viral Video Warning Actress Chika Ike To Stay Away From Ned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.