Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Fela Anikulapokuti Lives On - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fela Anikulapokuti Lives On (726 Views)

Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians / 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... / Dagrin Lives On : Today Marks 2 Years Since He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fela Anikulapokuti Lives On by lobinoxebe(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2007
I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN ARTIST LIKE FELA SINCE HE DIED, LETS BRING HIS WORK BACK TO LIFE AND EMBRACE HIS WORK, LIKE WE ALL DID TO OUR GANGSTAR RAP ARTIST 2PAC,

FELA LIVES ON,

HIGHLIFE LIVES ON,

tell me your view,

Re: Fela Anikulapokuti Lives On by shazeez(m): 1:18am On Jun 21, 2007
No doubt abami eda is the greatest artiste to come out of africa. He is an embodiement of a lot of attributes. I no even know how to start to dey describe am. Is it his dexterity with the saxophone and the keyboard or his zero-tolerance for nonsense abi his non-conformist view of life. Forget about the weed and polygamy, FELA is an icon whose legacy will span through generations.
Re: Fela Anikulapokuti Lives On by OmoEko1(f): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2007
yes oh Fela was a great artist tongue tongue tongue, the best song i ever liked out of his album is "Lady"

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian President Paid Tuface To Shoot His New Video In Ghana / Great Reggae Collections To Share / Lily Allen - Oh My God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.