Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Jealous Or Envious Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Or Envious Friends (865 Views)

Am I Jealous Or It's Normal? / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / My Husband Is Too Jealous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Or Envious Friends by mutter(f): 5:52am On Sep 03, 2020
Ever wondered why does friends are never happy for you. Why they are always criticisiing and pulling you down? Why they tend to blow your smallest blunder out of proportion?
Jealous and envious friends ars enemies.. They are not even in disguise!
I'd be glad for your views and shares smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iobdjZ83BA
Re: Jealous Or Envious Friends by mutter(f): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2020
I had this friend over the years I was always there for her when she needed me! Always helped out at all events, death! Weddings financiall and with all other efforts.
However any time I needed her she would not be there for me.
Futhermore a slightest mistake... just saying something to her in a particular way and she would disappear and resurface when she needed me. Sometimes after years. . Yes she had her own good points but I realized that the friendship was not on a solid foundation and as such not worth investing in.
Re: Jealous Or Envious Friends by vickyfrancis1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Treat people how you want to be treated and as well give same measures to them if they maltreat you...gbas gbos... nobody Dy feed u or him compound lead to heaven.
Re: Jealous Or Envious Friends by bukatyne(f): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
I don't even have enough friends to have the problem of envy or jealousy.

I don't have time for radarada.
Re: Jealous Or Envious Friends by mariahAngel(f): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2020
bukatyne:
I don't even have enough friends to have the problem of envy or jealousy.

I don't have time for radarada.

Hahahahahahahahahahakikikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin

I swear, I legit LOL grin

I see as that type of person that might not have too many friends because of your tendency to be blunt. grin

1 Like

Re: Jealous Or Envious Friends by RedPanthar: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Scanfrost Chest Freezer SFL251X / Safe World / Relocation Sales/everything Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.