Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona (44324 Views)

Everton Stay Up On A Dramatic PL Final Day, While Leicester And Leeds Relegated / Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note / Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Drfash:

There are no houses in barcelona again, overcrowding everywhere, then he founds out the next place to look for accommodation for his gateman is manchester. Keep deceiving ursef

U are the one decieving urself... no one confirmed that he discussed with city ...so pls keep quiet
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Reuben700: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2020
I can bet my balls this guy is not leaving any where
He is too weak to make a decision that I like my goat cr7 tongue

1 Like

Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by mystical109(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2020
RealEzee:
choke on ur words budgrin, messi is as confused as a babe pondering between a rich dude who's bad in bed and broke guy who has PhD in bedmatics engineering grin, Leaving when barca is about to turn to relic, da one na leader?

na u bring CR7 to this now, let me ask u something, did CR7 leave Madrid or man Utd when they were down?
All leagues he went to he collects trophies, maintaing excellent performance in all leagues he ventured in all thru this years, can u say same for Messi ni, messi is barca omo mummy, omo get inside, he can't do anything in another jersey grin?
Me no even issues with that stay at one club tin but facts be said, messi is barca legend, CR7 is European legend!! THEGOAT.

U want CR7 to join 2nd tier club when ur Messi hasnt tried joining Liverpool sef, we all know he doesn't connect outside camp nou na abi has he done anything with Argentina upon all the caliber of players they have? Not even Copa America, mtcheeew , he's just serving barca his Argentina medicine, wait and see. grin

Chaii I don too yab Messi this morning grin
lol.if Messi is not a European legend for staying in one club,the CR7 is not a European legend for playing in just 4 leagues. There are more than 20 leagues in European football and he played for just 4. Messi wants to join another league but u wankers won't let him be.I'm very sure that if it was possible for u guys to contribute money to keep him in Barcelona u guys will do it just to promote ur already stale agenda of one club. I'm very happy that ur opinions don't matter and people who knows football will never judge a player by how many leagues he played. That is why Giggs is a man utd legend even more than ur Ronaldo. U have played in more leagues than me and u really older than me plus u score with left ,right,head ,dick and everything yet I have more individual and collective titles

1 Like

Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2020
mystical109:
lol.if Messi is not a European legend for staying in one club,the CR7 is not a European legend for playing in just 4 leagues. There are more than 20 leagues in European football and he played for just 4. Messi wants to join another league but u wankers won't let him be.I'm very sure that if it was possible for u guys to contribute money to keep him in Barcelona u guys will do it just to promote ur already stale agenda of one club. I'm very happy that ur opinions don't matter and people who knows football will never judge a player by how many leagues he played. That is why Giggs is a man utd legend even more than ur Ronaldo. U have played in more leagues than me and u really older than me plus u score with left ,right,head ,dick and everything yet I have more individual and collective titles

Messi is not a decisive person ..u guys should c the truth and say it ... y dint he activate the clause in june??

2 Likes

Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by mystical109(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

It doesn't hv to b leaked...no one knew ronaldo had agreed to leave madrid till the night of the CL , after they beat Liverpool... Barcelona and messi dint act professionally
Just say you don't know. It must find its way out. When he sent the buorofax, how did it get into the news
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by mystical109(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are the one decieving urself... no one confirmed that he discussed with city ...so pls keep quiet
no one confirmed it just like no one has confirmed that he is considering making a U turn
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2020
mystical109:
Just say you don't know. It must find its way out. When he sent the buorofax, how did it get into the news

It leaked cos it was like a breach of contract... that fax hhe sent made it controversial already cos barca weren't willing to sell ...knowing that the time to have activated the clause had expired
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by mystical109(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Messi is not a decisive person ..u guys should c the truth and say it ... y dint he activate the clause in june??
Beverly Darling,he has decided this time, all you have to do is support his decision. You know he's not a decisive person but d 1st time he has tried to be decisive,u want to make him change his mind so that u can keep saying he is not decisive. He will conquer another league
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2020
mystical109:
no one confirmed it just like no one has confirmed that he is considering making a U turn

They dont need to confirm it...everything is in barcas hands... barca will determine...barca has the final say... cos they own the player...
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by mystical109(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

It leaked cos it was like a breach of contract... that fax hhe sent made it controversial already cos barca weren't willing to sell ...knowing that the time to have activated the clause had expired
it will also leak because the love story is coming to an end. You know what I'm saying but you just don't want to admit it for obvious reasons
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by mystical109(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

They dont need to confirm it...everything is in barcas hands... barca will determine...barca has the final say... cos they own the player...
no they don't.Barca will finally let him go if he keep pushing
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2020
mystical109:
Beverly Darling,he has decided this time, all you have to do is support his decision. You know he's not a decisive person but d 1st time he has tried to be decisive,u want to make him change his mind so that u can keep saying he is not decisive. He will conquer another league

If he truly wanna leave, he should first slash his salary so that any interested club can negotiate with barca... barca will certainly listen to offers , like 150 -200 million and then messi slashes his salary so to accommodate ffp...failure to do so means he should just forget leaving this season and he truly knows this

2 Likes

Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by RealEzee(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2020
mystical109:
bia who are u? grin you're trying personify Messi in u? grin Abeg let's hear word
Go and crowdfund for him to leave na,he's just serving barca his Argentina medicine, ur Messi is still scared of leaving grin all the fuss he made earlier na like person way smoke, now e don clear for his eyes he's now pondering, initial Gra Gra, let him augment the transfer fee like coutinho if he's serious about leaving nagrin

If ur Messi had tried another league now n excelled u for get point but Sorry ya, you shooting Blanks grin.
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by mystical109(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

If he truly wanna leave, he should first slash his salary so that any interested club can negotiate with barca... barca will certainly listen to offers , like 150 -200 million and then messi slashes his salary so to accommodate ffp...failure to do so means he should just forget leaving this season and he truly knows this
him slashing his salary is not the problem as he worth every penny he is getting. The problem is that Barcelona don't want him to go. If they set the asking price at 300 mill I'm sure Messi won't be short of suitors
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by mystical109(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2020
RealEzee:
bia who are u? grin you're trying personify Messi in u? grin Abeg let's hear word
Go and crowdfund for him to leave na,he's just serving barca his Argentina medicine, ur Messi is still scared of leaving grin all the fuss he made earlier na like person way smoke, now e don clear for his eyes he's now pondering, initial Gra Gra, let him augment the transfer fee like coutinho if he's serious about leaving nagrin

If ur Messi had tried another league now n excelled u for get point but Sorry ya, you shooting Blanks grin.
ok
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Davicl: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I tot u were smart in understanding football contracts...something that 10 Yr old understands... u were among those that celebrated the news of messi agreeing a mega deal with city , without understanding that barca hadn't sanctioned it ... how can a top professional like messi speak with another club when he is under contract...even man city dare not release a statement on any person dealings with messis agent , unless its sanctioned by barca....and that would b after a bidding had been submitted and accepted by barca...u guys were just screaming that he has agreed to join city ...and u call urself football analyst
Does history pay salary?
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by adioolayi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Messi Going Nowhere...atleast, not till the end of this coming season
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Damibiz(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Him father....who dem wan use play before, I know that I will get to this,they all did this to divert our attention from the high beating by Bayern

1 Like

Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by HBB1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
RealEzee:
mtcheeew weedamania, oga why can't he, abi na him won comot, Abeg make we hear word Ja re, let him augment it jor na him won leave, hope u never port go city abi u sef don buy Dia jersey? Find ur way back to camp nou ooo grin

Augment 700million?
cheesy

O ga o!

I don't have a single footbal shirt by the way-- so you know!
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Skymason20(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
he should honor is remain one year contract and go for free.. ungrateful club
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Djamel(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Lol ...whr are the messi enthusiasts.... goal.com was busy feeding them illusional dreams... even his dad and agent disclaimed he had any discussions with city... how can u messi fans b so dumb not to understand the regiments of football business... they can't discuss with any other team if uts not sanctioned by barca ... barca will have to agree first b4 they discuss personal terms with any club... this is y messi fans are delusional and illogical.... messi fans are mostly not smart or too biased and blind to see the truth ... abd when y try to explain to them , they rain insults .... they act like village illiterates when u converse with them...

Can't you just make your point and move forward.... Must you throw insults at people for having a different opinion

...and yes, Messi going is more likely to happen than his staying....by what it is.because uefa extended the season till when it finished...and his contract says at the end of this season he could walk.... So legally, yes he can fight Barça.....

Eventually, Messi will burge... Not because he's a coward, he has a soft spot for the team he loves...

He's not indecisive as many think....just because he has come back of retirement 2 times doesn't mean he's indecisive.... Bro, if ronaldo were to be in that Argentina team and he faced all those humbling finals messi faced... He just might retire.... And when he eventually retires, then higher authorities like the president and other higher political bodies starts calling to beg, pet... And give him reasons why he should return..... Even ronaldo will come out of retirement....

That's what's happening now.... They are petting him.... Even LA liga as a body..... With some back room investors that are messi's friends... Most likely.....

Messi is staying..... And I'm happy

1 Like

Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by schurley(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

There's a difference between activating a clause and leaving...activating it in june couldn't hv stopped him from playing the remainder games.... as I said u messi fabs and messi should stop playing smart ...u lots aint dealing with fools

I guess the same thing played out with Werner and Chelsea. Chelsea paid his release clause he still had the option of finishing the season with them (Ucl) which he opted against.
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Djamel:

Can't you just make your point and move forward.... Must you throw insults at people for having a different opinion

...and yes, Messi going is more likely to happen than his staying....by what it is.because uefa extended the season till when it finished...and his contract says at the end of this season he could walk.... So legally, yes he can fight Barça.....

Eventually, Messi will burge... Not because he's a coward, he has a soft spot for the team he loves...

He's not indecisive as many think....just because he has come back of retirement 2 times doesn't mean he's indecisive.... Bro, if ronaldo were to be in that Argentina team and he faced all those humbling finals messi faced... He just might retire.... And when he eventually retires, then higher authorities like the president and other higher political bodies starts calling to beg, pet... And give him reasons why he should return..... Even ronaldo will come out of retirement....

That's what's happening now.... They are petting him.... Even LA liga as a body..... With some back room investors that are messi's friends... Most likely.....

Messi is staying..... And I'm happy

Ronaldo is not a looser like ur little man.... Portugal was disgraced in 2014 WC , but he responded by winning the euros 2 yrs later... ronaldo is a motivator unlike messi...even if ronaldo gets knocked out, he will outperform... messi gives up easily ...ronaldo dont...ronaldo can't loose bk to bk to bk to bk finals...impossible

1 Like

Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
schurley:

I guess the same thing played out with Werner and Chelsea. Chelsea paid his release clause he still had the option of finishing the season with them (Ucl) which he opted against.

Its almost alike...messis case is even easier...activate the clause, meaning at the end of the season , he could discuss with other teams.... but he dint activate it
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
mystical109:
him slashing his salary is not the problem as he worth every penny he is getting. The problem is that Barcelona don't want him to go. If they set the asking price at 300 mill I'm sure Messi won't be short of suitors

He will still b short of suitors... his earnings will gulp at least half a bill ...then add a transfer fee thats as large as 300 mill could bankrupt a club or make them get sanctioned for ffp
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by schurley(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin
Beverlyjean:

Its almost alike...messis case is even easier...activate the clause, meaning at the end of the season , he could discuss with other teams.... but he dint activate it

Why is now doing hide and seek

He should see out his contract joor and wait let Chelsea too take their turn the in steady violation they have witness in recent years in cl
Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
schurley:
grin

Why is now doing hide and seek

He should see out his contract joor and wait let Chelsea too take their turn the in steady violation they have witness in recent years in cl

Thats is y those that want to speak the truth know that messi is trying to play smart...maybe its because he has a large fan base, so he wants to play the victim as usual... barca knows that messi is trying to act smart and thats y they are insisting on the buy out clause ....

1 Like

Re: Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona by lichocho(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Lol ...whr are the messi enthusiasts.... goal.com was busy feeding them illusional dreams... even his dad and agent disclaimed he had any discussions with city... how can u messi fans b so dumb not to understand the regiments of football business... they can't discuss with any other team if uts not sanctioned by barca ... barca will have to agree first b4 they discuss personal terms with any club... this is y messi fans are delusional and illogical.... messi fans are mostly not smart or too biased and blind to see the truth ... abd when y try to explain to them , they rain insults .... they act like village illiterates when u converse with them...
read before u insult people..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Famous Footballers Involved In Ghastly Car Accidents (see List, Photos) / Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video) / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.