Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre (19933 Views)

Petrol: Marketers Fault Subsidy Removal Process As Queues Return / Northern Petrol Marketers To Embark On Strike Over N250bn Unpaid Subsidy / Nigerians Should Prepare For The Worst Fuel Scarcity - Petrol Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by iretemide(f): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2020
This Country na joke o. The tension is becoming unbearable, how will common man survive this, no new income, no increase in wages and salaries.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by PureGoldh(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Gbese
Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by ivandragon: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Lol...
Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by TheChameleon: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Chineke!

NGN 200 loading...

Be careful what you wish for.... PMB wanted to be President the 2nd time and he just returned to rubbish his own legacy.
Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by Ventura1: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2020
I heard fuel stations in Abuja sell ₦160
Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by frankmoney(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by osazsky(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2020
Even at that...this is d best government we have had since 1960 and in d recent times. Dss army pls watch out for hate speech..any stupid revolution protest army shoot at sight.na so Rwanda take start..is it Buhari fault. Do u know d reason for the incre4ase. Mumu everywhere
Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by tofolo(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up...!!

You that your own job is to be scouting for bad news online to post on Nairaland.

You are full of negativity!

Go and get more bad news.

Shea una aim is for people to hate buhari and Apc? Una don dey win!

This is the right time you southerners supposed to support this government.

But nooo... You are all bent in paving way for another northerner from PDP.

Now northerners are gradually hating APC because of failed promises and your media propaganda.

I wonder how a southerner will beat Atiku come 2023 election with all these failure from APC government.

And you southerners are even making things worse with your media propaganda.

Same you southerners want to present a candidate from APC and win election but bent on painting the party black.

Raccon your own is just to scouting for bad news either real or fake. You are a well know bigot on Nairaland who go about insulting the north on daily basis.

Any bad news from the north or APC is the only thing you post on this forum.

You don't post about anything happening in the south or in PDP.

I don't know if PDP is bankrolling you to do this...

I'm not a fan of buhari... But I have been seeing your comments on this forum.

You have a very strong hatred for the man and for the north in general.

Now BUHARI's government is failing and I know you are all happy.

Enjoy...

are you now saying Buhari has failed? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari is not getting it right in the area of economy.

Here in the north his popularity and Prestige is gradually diminishing.

APC must begin to work....

2023 is around the corner!
Apc would lose 2023.
Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Arrewa:
stop deceiving yourself that southerners are doing far better.

Southern Nigeria especially the south east is backward and poverty is seriously hitting that region but the media won't show that.

Buhari is still by far better than Jonathan why do you all still celebrate Jonathan as a hero and hate buhari?

Stop deceiving yourselves that with power the north have not done much for their people.

With power the north is developing and growing stronger than ever before.

The insecurity in Borno is all scam.

The south need the presidency too... Especially the south west.

But painting APC black and celebrating it failure won't pave way for southern presidency.

You people are indirectly paving way for Atiku.

Tomorrow na una go still dey complain about northerners rulling Nigeria
" south needs presidency too especially south west " ..Yoruba man would always be a Yoruba man

why would north want south west to be president ?

SMH
Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by Wahala90: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by Judolisco(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Who is d minister of petroleum??
Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by Munachisom95(f): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2020
Arrewa:

Southern Nigeria especially the south east is backward and poverty is seriously hitting that region but the media won't show that.

Buhari is still by far better than Jonathan why do you all still celebrate Jonathan as a hero and hate buhari?

Stop deceiving yourselves that with power the north have not done much for their people.

But painting APC black and celebrating it failure won't pave way for southern presidency.

See this one, and who told you that south east is poor?, Oga go and do ur research before spilling trash on a public forum.

6 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2020
olisaEze:

Therein lies the problem. When people believe the administration should work not for the good of the common man, but just to have bragging points for the next election cycle.
he is a Yoruba boy forming north ..he knows the only chance of Yoruba becoming president is if apc and buhari is popular ..but he is doing a very bad job at pretending to be north

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by proclinician: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up...!!

You that your own job is to be scouting for bad news online to post on Nairaland.

Now northerners are gradually hating APC because of failed promises and your media propaganda.

I wonder how a southerner will beat Atiku come 2023 election with all these failure from APC government.

Same you southerners want to present a candidate from APC and win election but bent on painting the party black.

Raccon your own is just to scouting for bad news either real or fake. You are a well know bigot on Nairaland who go about insulting the north on daily basis.

Enjoy...

Almajiri guy, u that is supporting a capital failure with your entire household wetin u gain. Well of course you can pass through a police station with an assault rifle and won't be arrested. That's a huge achievement I tell you. Me down south, ordinary in my lexus cruising around, they want to throw me into the stockade. I have to provide my work ID, copies of my license to practice association membership certificate before they say oya go. But I don't envy you.

7 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by osazsky(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2020
Igbochief001:

" south needs presidency too especially south west " ..Yoruba man would always be a Yoruba man

why would north want south west to be president ?

SMH
it can never happen..no wonder yopob have been protesting we cant afford to go back .we did rather vote for the north again ..cuz atleast they dont 5 bullion van spits
Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by esmarcq(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2020
I read this whole piece twice, and nothing still makes sense here, absolute trash
Arrewa:
shut up...!!

Enjoy...

8 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by flyingpig: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]shut up...!!

Enjoy... [/s]

Deal with the monster you created and stop throwing blames. This country will never develop if presidential victory lies in the hands of uneducated North. Spits. When we all warned you about Buhari in 2015 and 2019 you called us useless names, you never see anything for Buhari hand. Three more years of anguish and tears are what lay ahead. undecided May be by 2023 northern soil will be tired of soaking up human blood btw cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by anonimi: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2020
Arrewa:

Barawo Bubu is not getting it right in any area- economy, security or corruption.
An incompetent dullard cannot give what he does not have. What he never had.
Impossible is what it is, impossible.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3906024_cmcdugtxeaadtaq_jpglarge_jpeg1de1569c071297410be4a6d98a3ed50a

5 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by gambia(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2020
The General, you don't need to worry, there is no confusion anywhere. Nigerians will always adapt instead of reacting.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by Evercurious(f): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2020
Judolisco:
Who is d minister of petroleum??

Buhari himself..

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by anonimi: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2020
flyingpig:
Deal with the monster you created and stop throwing blames. This country will never develop if presidential victory lies in the hands of uneducated North. Spits. When we all warned you about Buhari in 2015 and 2019 you called us useless names, you never see anything for Buhari hand. Three more years of anguish ans tears lay ahead undecided

The monster they created by demonising the previous president.
Let them wallow in their suffering and gnashing of teeth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257139_mumuhamadu_jpeg8f5b75be4e14a3d41f9327e6532cd03c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184367_img20160901212519_jpeg78b79ce1d41276755a59631319a61753

3 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by onyxo76(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2020
whatever the price ,i no buy pass 1500 for my jalopy, inverter don send my gen on holiday tey tey, i cannot kill myself for this 9ja wahala
Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by Munachisom95(f): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2020
Arrewa:

Stop deceiving yourselves that with power the north has not done much for their people.

North is the citadel of poverty.
for your information, check it out yourself.
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/87-percent-of-poor-people-in-nigeria-are-from-the-north-world-bank/ccf8m1f

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by Benmob: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Munachisom95:

See this one, and who told you that south east is poor?, Oga go and do ur research before spilling trash on a public forum.
u they mind that mumu
Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by MajohBankz: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up...!!

Enjoy...
Guy, this your lamentation don touch even devil for him soul. LAMENTATION OF ARREWA

4 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Arrewa:

Like seriously with what is happening you still shouting APC.

3 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by moh1(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2020
habba, am disappointed at this government. increase in fuel,electricity,rice e.tc at the same time. this government nawaoooooh

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by Temptee101(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]Buhari is not getting it right in the area of economy.

2023 is around the corner! [/s]

3 Likes

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by adenigga(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2020
jodeci:
The best President Nigeria has ever had,his best is yet to come,get ready.We will all face it together whether PDP or APC.

Yes! The Best President in fulfilling deceitful promises.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre by Nonsoco80(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Who cares if it is 200 per litre. Enjoy your change and next level. We warned you people but you won't listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn / Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.