Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest (1126 Views)

FIFA Awards: Captains And Coaches Claim They Did Not Vote For Messi / sack calls:NFF Boss Amaju Pinnick, Says Local Coaches Are Envious Of Gernot Rohr / Funny Nicknames Of Former Super Eagles Legends And How They Got Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by Great100000: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Kia Havertz to Chelsea have been the most drawn out transfer saga of this window.

The football world seems confident that a transfer is almost done with some report saying personal terms have already been agreed.

The media is filled with talks of imminent transfer with some reports saying a deal has been agreed at €80m plus €20m in add-ons.

The player seems interested in a move to Chelsea so it is only a matter of time before a deal is concluded with transfer Oracle Fabrizio Romano reporting that Kia Havertz is just one step away from Chelsea.

While the his transfer to Chelsea runs out in the media, here are some quotes from football legend, coaches and teammates about Kai Havertz that might interest you.

Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by Great100000: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2020
What coaches are saying:

Former coach Tayfun Korkut

He is a special player, he is like the team brain.

I preferred him to other big names, it was clear his is going to be a big player said Korkut after Havertz scored a 78 minutes equalizer against Ingolstadt on may 2017 aged 17.

Later in an interview, he compared the weight of Kia Havertz pass to that of Andres Iniesta, his self-motivation to that of former Madrid legend Raul.

I don't want to say he is the perfect player because the perfect player does not exist but he has all the tools to be a very big player for the next 3-4yrs.

He is a big game player.

He also talks about telling Bayer Leverkusen director Rudi Voller to take care of Kia Havertz because he will become one of the best player in the world.

Bayern Munich coach Hansi Flick

"I think very few coaches wouldn't want to have Kai Havertz in their team. He has developed enormously at Leverkusen.

Explaining further he said, Kia Havertz is fast, he move very well between the line.

He is safe on the ball,good at finding space with a strong goalscoring instinct.

Liverpool coach Jurgen Kloop

There are lot of good players on this planet. Kia Havertz is a great player.

Germany Coach Joachim Low

He seems like a veteran. To score 17 goals at 19 is exceptional.

After training with us for the first time, I asked myself if he could have already been with us for one or two years.

It seems as if he has already played with the other players before.

Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by Great100000: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Bayer Leverkusen coach Peter Bosz

Kia Havertz is a special player.

He is 20, already in his 4th season and that says a lot about him. Everyone here see him as a child prodigy.

He is from Aachen, been here since 8. A very intelligent boy, nice to work with and play his piano.

Peter Bosz also talked about Kia Havertz leaving Bayer Leverkusen for More than €100m.

After Leverkusen were knocked out of the Europa league by Inter Milan, Peter Bosz troll reporters by announcing Kia Havertz move to Dutch club Heracles Almelo.

“Yes, I can exclusively announce he will play for Heracles Almelo!” he said

Bayer Leverkusen director Rudi Voller

Kia Havertz is the best player in Bayer Leverkusen history.

"We have had many good players through the history of the club but Kia Havertz is the best of them all"

He is the best I have seen in Leverkusen and I have been here like forever.

Bayer Leverkusen assistant manager Marcel Daum

He has the Elegance of Zidane. If you see his movement, he is always calm with great passing ability.

He is a great player, scoring goals, great in the air and pretty fast.

It is up to him how far he can go. I can’t say he will be the best German player, but he has the talent and there are no limits

Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by Great100000: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2020
What football legend and players are saying:

Former Germany striker Oliver Bierhoff

He is a player for Real Madrid, he told Marca.

A young player who have everything, great talent, great technique, good physique.

A complete player and will be very important for the national team.

Former Liverpool midfielder Dietmar Hamann

Hamann believe Chelsea is the best place for Havertz.

When a player like Kai Havertz changes clubs and signs somewhere for five years, the long-term perspective is more important ,he told Sky Sports Germany.

Chelsea have a coach who did a great job for the club as a player and I have the feeling that they are growing again after a long time.

thinking about where I see the clubs now, and in two or three years, the decision of Chelsea would be a relatively easy one for me as a player.

Bayern Munich player Thomas Muller

In a interview with sky Germany, Thomas Muller talks about a potential Bayern Munich move for Kia Havertz:

"I enjoyed playing and training with him during my last appointment with the national team. Havertz is a very good player, maybe the best player of his age group ,with exceptional skills.

we always want the best players at Bayern.

Former Dortmund player Matthias Sammer

Matthias Sammer described Kia Havertz as world class after he scored a chip goal against Nuremberg.

"Havertz is an extraordinary player. Anyone who can recognise situations like that is something special and he is special."

Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by Great100000: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2020
Former Leverkusen teammate Roberto Hilbert

Former teammates Hilbert said Havertz is a crossbred of Ozil and Ballack.

"He has some things Ballack had, some things Ozil had but he puts it into one package which is what makes him so dangerous"

He have a level of talent nobody else has.

He is the next big player to come from Germany. I was there when he made his debut aged 17. In this generation, I think he will be a game changer. He is a really smart player, quick and a nice person.

When Chelsea sign him, it will be a great chance to help them win titles in the premier league.

That is how good he is. He worked hard, he is a smart and humble person. That comes from his good family unit and he will continue to work hard and improve every day.

Former Manchester United midfielder Owen Hargreaves

When you see him, his talent is undeniable said Hargreaves but he believes Havertz is not the right signing for Chelsea

Former Leverkusen and Chelsea player Michael Ballack

Ballack believe Kia Havertz is an exciting prospect but not the product article yet.

In an interview with Sport1, Ballack said Kia Havertz is very talented;

"He is very talented, has outstanding technical ability and plays very freely".

On signing for Chelsea he told sportbuzzer;

I firmly believe that Frank Lampard will be 100% behind Havertz.

He likes players who are very dangerous in front of goals and there aren't many of those. He is a player Lampard will help because he himself was a midfielder with an eye for goal, who was always moving into dangerous areas to finish of chances.

Manchester midfielder Ilkay Gundogan

Gundogan believe Kia Havertz is already better than Ballack.

In an interview with SportBild he said;

"In my opinion, Havertz is even better than Ballack in terms of his playing ability. Ballack had a certain level of aggression in his game, and a strong mentality.

Ballack was a top player of the previous generation, a bastard on the pitch, in a positive sense. Kai isn’t like that.

Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by Great100000: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2020
Going by the glowing review from Players and coaches , it seems Kia Havertz will be quite a player for Chelsea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuEQyqHFJ1g

Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by longetivity(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2020
see as dem dey help Chelsea hype player
Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by GolDRoger: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2020
my dear chelsea. . dnt be fooled. . All these hypes na make una for pay the €100m asking prices. . He is a Good player Yes buh this hype is getting out of propotion
Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by Great100000: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
longetivity:
see as dem dey help Chelsea hype player
hahaha
Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Why is my church mind telling me that this player is going Bleep up

Is this going to be another Kepa signing? Lawd haf mercy upon Chelsea ooooo
Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by Jman24(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
Why is my church mind telling me that this player is going Bleep up

Is this going to be another Kepa signing? Lawd haf mercy upon Chelsea ooooo

Na he won't. He is an extraordinary player that can come into your team today and play as if he were with you guys for long. The guy dey cram football.

What happened in kepa's case was desperation on Chelsea side to replace aging petre cech, in order to keep kepa who was at ATm. So ATm cashed out
Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by Great100000: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2020
Jman24:

Na he won't. He is an extraordinary player that can come into your team today and play as if he were with you guys for long. The guy dey cram football.

What happened in kepa's case was desperation on Chelsea side to replace aging petre cech, in order to keep kepa who was at ATm. So ATm cashed out
Thanks and you understand everything from A-Z. And all these was caused by Thibaut Courtois because he too Chelsea when the season about to start and said he is going to Real Madrid so Chelsea was desperately looking the replacement at that time and Bilbao cash on that, I still believe Kepa has it.

Also Kai is something else...
Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2020
please next time when you copy my write-up, always state where you copied it from since you don't have a brain to use
Re: See What 15 Legends And Coaches Are Saying About Kia Havertz That Might Interest by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Mynd44 , OAM4J, honeric01 , semid4lyfe
Seun
this contented was stolen here without credit to the writer

(1) (Reply)

Erik Ten Hag: Man Utd Needs Almost A New Starting 11 / Go, Okoye, Go - / How Much Are Cups And Yellow And Red Cards Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.