Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate (11450 Views)

ASUU Strike: NANS Blasts Lecturers After Agreement With FG. / ASUU Must Henceforth Consult Us Before Embarking On Strike — NANS / ASUU STRIKE:- NANS Factions Exchange Blows In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by gurunlocker: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Olichoke:

This may not be the longest strike. In 2013, I was in 300 level and I spent 9 months at home due to strikes. This current strike is not even felt because of Covid19.

LAUTECH?
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by Mayng01(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
How many times do you want to strike? Aren’t you already on covid19 strike
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by TaraYee52: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2020

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

START MAKING AS MUCH AS $100 DAILY ONL!NE STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!

WITH A MINIMUM OF $10, YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

CARD DEPOSITS, BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

BUY BITCOIN: https://luno.com

JOIN OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM TO START EARNING USING FOUR EASY STEPS: SIGN UP》ADD FUNDS》INVEST 》GET YOUR RETURNS.

All you require to earn is made accessible on your secured dashboard.

Fundboost receives your investment and with the help of experienced digital investment managers, they are able to deliver an amazing RETURN ON INVESTMENT of up to 10% every day for the total of 20 days investment tenure. .

THIS IS A SIDE INCOME PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES.

You can also make over $1 for every registration using your affiliate link.

Join Us Right Now:
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by King44(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lorayne:
not now abeg.
just leave resumption till next year.
In fact they can even shift it to next to years make I kuku go learn work

Useless gvt
Useless ASUU

They are one of the reasons we are still backward in this country
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by Skymason20(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
fvck Assu. fvck Fg
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by elasticlala: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Both parties are not sincere on this matter.... especially the government.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by nelmc: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
IamSalt:
This may be the longest ASUU strike in history. E go complete Six months next week Thursday and if e continue after then, I comment my reserve.

No cause for control, everything is under alarm.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin the last pun got me rolling
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by HeavenlyHolines(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ever since I have known NANS,they have never I mean never achieved anything tangible for what they were really form. Many of the executives are just looking for a platform to be recognise, have a godfather so that they can be councillors or house of rep in their party. Imagine students with bring future being used by politicians to cripple the system just because of greed,selfishness n self-centered.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by Nasrothschild1: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by Harrykn: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Let the strike be continue, no money for any school maras now. Tank queue.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by Olichoke: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
gurunlocker:

LAUTECH?
Kogi state university (now Prince Abubakar Audi University)
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by Okudiover(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
jericco1:
ASUU knows what they are doing and this is bad for Nigeria. There's no student that schooled in a public university that didn't experience this their strike.

During my time I lost one session to strike. It is well angry

ASUU strike is the product and not the cause of students being at home.
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by JordanMichael(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
IamSalt:

Nationwide ASUU strike abi na your school/state go that strike alone??
grin
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by Njspark(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Make nans go die jare.. They are more corrupt than the pipo in charge.. Nans join in the increasing of my university school fees from 47k to 130k per session
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by SexytorresE(f): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Pls continue with ur strike and corona while I’m enjoying my business. I don’t want them to resume now Wait fess
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by Michael33(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
post=93526538:
They should both get their acts together in this case ASAP.

Meanwhile,

Whether ASUU likes it or not, IPPIS has come to stay.
Stealing, Ghost workers and looting is now CORRUPTION in our nation.
To a better Nigeria we go.

Now I know you're delusional or far more ignorant on the matter at hand.

All I ever wish is for most of you fighting against ASUU to conduct a deep research and know who your true enemy is.

But I know most of you won't.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by sinkhole: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
dfrost:

I think the next time both parties are having a meeting, NANS should be informed and sit in as an observer. Then the true picture will be clear.

But then?
this your suggestion make sense die!

1 Like

Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by Michael33(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
King44:
In fact they can even shift it to next to years make I kuku go learn work

Useless gvt
Useless ASUU

They are one of the reasons we are still backward in this country

Your government is one of the reasons you're still backward today... ASUU does not handle public wealth or infrastructural development.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by davidswhales(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
IamSalt:
This may be the longest ASUU strike in history. E go complete Six months next week Thursday and if e continue after then, I comment my reserve.

[/b]No cause for control, everything is under alarm[b]

LMAO... this @ bolded got me laughing, the reverse is the case
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by earnit3: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
really
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by MoIbrahim: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
IamSalt:

No cause for control, everything is under alarm.

It's definitely going to be the longest cos the end is not here. Government cannot use ippis as an excuse to cut lecturer's salaries, and all that nans can do is appeal to both sides. They should rather appeal to the government.

Why appeal to a Prof whose salary is now 300k and graduate assistant (i.e. new lecturer) whose salary is now 75k? ? ? A lecturer to receive 75k and all that some people's brains can do is to appeal to both sides?

Is that what their children's lecturers abroad and in Nigeria get paid?

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by King44(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Michael33:

Your government is one of the reasons you're still backward today... ASUU does not handle public wealth or infrastructural development.
The greedy ASUU are one of the reasons, they are ruining students lives.

Most of those lecturers are being paid but because the want extra incentives they are ready to strike forever.

Lautech quit ASUU they are not just ruining the school they are also ruining students lives, which in turn has cast the school in bad image.

The most painful part of it, the new Unorin VC opt on the bandwagon of strike and distorted the uninterrupted calendar of Unilorin due to blind loyalty to ASUU.

He would be remembered for this move he made.

If I were the gvt no work no pay... If they continue I would get strike brokers or whatever.

The student would suffer they to would suffer.

We are our own problems, we vote useless people in gvt and except wonders to happen, then if those ones start misbehaving the students would have to suffer.

They had better be glad that they still have a job.

Selling point distorted
Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by King44(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Michael33:

Not quite long I realised we the people are the problem of this you try this mofos are not at fault at all.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate by 21cents: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lorayne:
not now abeg.
just leave resumption till next year.
you fit sit your ass at home na. no wahala.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU To Appeal Ruling, Parents Want Strike Ended / Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt / ASUU Strike: We Failed To Fulfill Agreement, Minister Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.