Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (61635 Views)

Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Waziri9004(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oga burn the thing why drawing attention.
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Judolisco(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
rawitools:
you forgot Public Administration.
same whatsapp group wit pol sci
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by JuneJune533: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2020

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

START MAKING AS MUCH AS $100 DAILY ONL!NE STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!

WITH A MINIMUM OF $10, YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

CARD DEPOSITS, BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

BUY BITCOIN: https://luno.com

JOIN OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM TO START EARNING USING FOUR EASY STEPS: SIGN UP》ADD FUNDS》INVEST 》GET YOUR RETURNS.

All you require to earn is made accessible on your secured dashboard.

Fundboost receives your investment and with the help of experienced digital investment managers, they are able to deliver an amazing RETURN ON INVESTMENT of up to 10% every day for the total of 20 days investment tenure. .

THIS IS A SIDE INCOME PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES.

You can also make over $1 for every registration using your affiliate link.

Join Us Right Now:
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Investnow2017: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
daben1:
make I add small; philosophy, psychology...
How about someone who studied medicine and after about 8 years of rigorous study, he graduates to be earning N65, 000 per month. Is medicine a bad course too. Or a pharmacist that is earning N30k per month.
When a system is hopeless, it is hopeless. A friend that read accountancy with professional certs is into barbing now. No work anywhere!

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by abercrombie(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes, Public Administration in addition.

To me, a guy studying Public Administration in a university is just doing it so he is called "a graduate". A guy should study a course that sells even in the midst of serious unemployment problems. Leave Pub Admin for ladies, they know their ways. undecided
just shut the fvck up if you don't have anything meaningful to type

2 Likes

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by skyfather09(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Get In Touch With Me @
OK...
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by simplesearch: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
So after earning N-Power money for about 40 months doing next to nothing for a program that was originally billed to last for 24 months, he still can't save and move to the next level with the proceed. Most of Nigeria graduate have little or no market worth, reason they can't stand tall after graduation.
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
skyfather09:
OK...

Go to Google Search Engine And Search For , You will see my phone number and whatsapp number for there
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by muller101(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
See money behind him. lazy youth
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Ngozioma(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oriakku:
women will plan for you one daycheesy
grin grin grin no wahala, watching in 3d
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by chiomaP(f): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mini bags and AIRPODS for just 5,000...call or message me on Whatsapp 08027819877... payment on delivery for lagos residents...

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Nwaotu10(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
WIZGUY69:
Mumu. No drop certificates and hustle like you’re cursed. We rely on certificates too much in this part of the world. Not that you even know what you were doing before they gave you the certificates sef. grin
Twice on a Tuesday Nigga

No mind am.

I am a graduate of unn, but I'm working as a sales boy. Life no easy!

2 Likes

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Samcent: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Any tertiary education that does not equip one will relevant skills is a complete waste of time in this country.
As far as I am concerned, except you are going for any of the medical courses or you have a 'sure connection', there are many courses you must stay clear from.
What most of our universities are offering is of no use in the labour market and there seems to be no attempt to change the narrative except for some private universities.
It's high time we started placing less emphasis on university education and more on vocational studies and skills acquisition.

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
kikero:
Big problem with the guy, he read the wrong course.

Part of the problem is that most schools don't advise students on what course to read in university (most secondary schools don't even have a guidance counselor;I was lucky to go to a school that had one)

He got bad advice during secondary school..see.where he is now

No course is bad. It depends on the orientation you get reading it. Some lawyers are still searching for jobs. Medical doctors are searching for jobs. And there are some political scientists working in big offices, or making waves with their magazines or website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by skyfather09(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Go to Google Search Engine And Search For , You will see my phone number and whatsapp number for there
I go holla you later bros... thanks.

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Satoshi9ja: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Learn a Digital Skill Today

*The most important Masterclass of the year 2020*

How to make $2000 a month on #Fiverr by working just 8 hours a week.

Join us Today. Limited space available
https:///DUprOq2FengGgamcbNhC97

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by sayhi2eq: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks to our international partners, our courses are now Online!!!

Benjamin Franklin once said, “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”

That’s never been truer than it is today. With new technology emerging at breakneck speeds, there's a palpable pressure to continuously upskill.

Whether you want that job promotion or to sidestep into a new field, you'll need to commit to learning new skills.

However, learning new skills can be both time-consuming and challenging.

By the time you finish your online course, you will have gained more work experience and learned new skills that will help you advance in your career!

Distance and time will no longer be a barrier, Take advantage of our online training program today.

Inform your friends and loved ones who might be interested..

Registration is currently ongoing for the next batch of Equilog Professional Training's, courses includes;

* Mobile Crane Operator Training- September 28th, 2020.
* Excavator Operator Training- September 7th, 2020.
*Forklift Operator Training- September 7th, 2020.
* Reachstacker Operator Training- September 7th, 2020.
*Pay Loader/Bulldozer Operator Training- September 7th, 2020.

#PetrolPrice #EnoughIsEnough #BBNaijia2020 #Covid_19 #ManLikeKiddwaya #Nigerians #Atiku #Buhari #Brodashaggi

Visit us @ Royal Cedar Plaza, KM 25 Lekki Epe Expressway Opposite Fidelity Bank, Ajiwe Ajah Lagos or

Hub 30 Co-working space 41 Road, G close, No 3 Festac Town, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Unified07: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Comments here are hilarious,I now know why our government treat us like shits...... everyone is now shouting go learn work go learn business
Even the learning of work,, mehn that place is now crowded,how do one start a business that will take care of his family,when the government is only absorbing only 10% of the employable youth....do we think at all in this country.......if u learn all this work finish who are those to engage them when it is only few that has the money
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by LZAA: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
IamSalt:
People talking business, we were never created be the same. No be everything wey work for you go work for others.
Na d same thing wey i dy tell all these people wey dey shout entrepreneurship and all
No be everybody go follow dat lane
Forget government hob
The private sector here is a right mess
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Jonasbadoo2(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
lceyjayz:
He should go and learn a trade or better still learn some internet skills
Just STHU ,don't you need money to learn a skill?
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Investnow2017: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nooil:

No course is bad. It depends on the orientation you get reading it. Some lawyers are still searching for jobs. Medical doctors are searching for jobs. And there are some political scientists working in big offices, or making waves with their magazines or website.
Tell him, i don't think that guy lives in Nigeria cheesy
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Ngozioma(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

grin grin grin I just visited 'com, the site tried sha. Just like Linda Ikeji's website.

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Prudent200: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
Really?

So he can't be an employer instead of seeking to be employee?

Sociology, Pol Science & Mass Com are equated to mis education. ~ OBJ

I agree with Baba OBJ
undecided
what about Library and information science
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by jayaim: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
U mean he can't do anything for himself than to wait 4 paid employment? Wake up dude
IamSalt:
People talking business, we were never created be the same. No be everything wey work for you go work for others.
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by milky3(f): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
welcome back to reality, where certificate no longer put food on d table, learn a skill while you are studying (for under graduate) if not you will understand y Nigeria pledge ends with SO HELP ME GOD!

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ngozioma:
grin grin grin I just visited 'com, the site tried sha. Just like Linda Ikeji's website.

Abeg help me out and beg seun to unblock My Website domain name from Nairaland forum, I can't post my website link here
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by benzion72(m): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes, Public Administration in addition.

To me, a guy studying Public Administration in a university is just doing it so he is called "a graduate". A guy should study a course that sells even in the midst of serious unemployment problems. Leave Pub Admin for ladies, they know their ways. undecided

Haba Banking and Fiance we have too few banks and era where Access close a whole branch and sack all staff from security to manager
Business Administration. Which anybody can start
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by mrsteel: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
This country Dy useless...how can a graduate still go about looking for a skill to learn? what's the essence of wasting so much resources going to school when one could have just learnt a trade ab initio...
Honestly

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Prudent200: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
kikero:
Big problem with the guy, he read the wrong course.

Part of the problem is that most schools don't advise students on what course to read in university (most secondary schools don't even have a guidance counselor;I was lucky to go to a school that had one)

He got bad advice during secondary school..see.where he is now
what course did you read in school
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by GboyegaD(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
authority2006:

May be you should look around you very well before you conclude like that because I know what you meant. Nigerian environment is too harsh, no opportunity, no nothing. Did our universities even equip graduates with the right skills and knowledge suitable for our environment?

Our educational structure overall needs an overhaul. Also, parents should stop rushing kids and make them experience life as they grow up.
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Prudent200:
what course did you read in school

Health-related.
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
My brother please go and learn how to trade bitcoins and attach the other one (for those who understand)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) / Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.