Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin (27715 Views)

Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Buhari Wades Into Oshiomhole, Obaseki Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Islie: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2020
The Oba of Benin, Ewuare II, has expressed shock at how it is seemingly impossible to reconcile the Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, and his predecessor, Adams Oshiomhole, Daily Times gathered.

The monarch recalled the good relationship that existed between Obaseki and Oshiomhole.

Oba of Benin, Ewuare II, spoke at a peace meeting Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu at his palace in Edo State on Wednesday.

The royal father said he had known the incumbent Governor since he (the Oba) was serving as an ambassador.

Oba Ewuare II said he cannot tell what went wrong that led to the intense spat and enemity between the two politicians.

Ewuare II said, “I was very sad, shocked; what I thought was going to be a smooth ride for everybody, tranquillity in the state, tranquillity in the kingdom, turned to unprecedented conflict.

“I could not believe it that I tried to intervene several times; I even went to the President about their matter.”

DAILY TIMES

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by sotall(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin

An elder person once advised me against offending short people. They hardly forgive.

This is the case between Oshiomole and Obaseki.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Slawormir: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Oba gha to okpere! ise

Reconciliation or no reconciliation

The end of oshiomhole is imminent
The beginning of the end of oshiomhole

Obaseki is a real niggarrr and ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr
4+4=8
Torwagba

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by daddytime(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
May whoever amongst them that's truly fighting genuinely for the betterment of the citizens lives and well-being come out the winner in this fight.

So sayeth the Lord and the gods of our land.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by GeneralPula: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
God go deliver them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by RichDad1(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Every discerning mind knows that Obaseki is the strong head between these two.
Dragging Ganduje and Tinubu into this needless fight will be his undoing.
There’s a proverb that says “Any tree that doesn’t want to bow the wind, will end up being uprooted”
Obaseki and his co-cotravellers should know this. cool cool

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by tribalistdcriti: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Follie249: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Nico20: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by diamondy: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thats their problem undecided
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Kento4ken: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Who they help
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by gurunlocker: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Shock again?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Lawrry(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fight till finish
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Politics, like money, can not be tamed.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by GboyegaD(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
There's more than meets the eye.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Omihanifa: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
This matter would have been resolved long ago but the deputy governor is the one gingering the governor to fight on undecided

And unfortunately everything the deputy governor ( Philip shaibu ) learnt today about fighting dirty and not giving up is from Oshiomhole

The other day the roof of the assembly was removed to avoid swearing in and impeachment only for the deputy governor to say that they learnt that under Oshiomhole

So it clearly a case of an apprentice that learnt the trade well under his master undecided

The Edo election is almost going to be a matter of life and death because the stakes are high

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Traveln: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Needs your digits damn niggarrrr grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by AFULA(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
okay
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by anonimi: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lawrry:
Fight till finish

The people's will shall prevail.
Edo people won't fall into the same pit as Lagosians under the yoke of the bullion vans godfather.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

25 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by helinues: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
shocked

The acclaimed political leaders in Edo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by StPete: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chai! Obaseki ugly no be small

But he still remains a lesser evil to the fake Pastor cum former cultist

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Righteousness89(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
daddytime:
May whoever amongst them that's truly fighting genuinely for the betterment of the citizens lives and well-being come out the winner in this fight.

So sayeth the Lord and the gods of our land.
Do not Place The LORD and gods of your land on the same level..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by abramelin11: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
cheesy true

With just 5k, learn to build any kind of website with WP tools in just 2 days!

Chat/Call:> +234 814 565 8405
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Na wa o.

Dis kind election, no be for here o! shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
As if their reconciliation has anything to offer the residents of the state
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by seanfer(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
The fight will come to an end on September 19. One of them will laugh and the other will be in pain and regret.
It is the youths that will die for these selfish politicians I pity.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by YoungLionken(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
All these bloggers and exaggerations sad.

Their one sided reports would soon result to something else sad sad

Enough of the palace news already!!.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by money121(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by freshkpomo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Verdict: Those shouting PDP and APC can barely answer you when asked the bone of contention between Obaseki and Oshiomole.. Most are good at parroting especially POI media crew, those guys keep calling Obaseki ugly yet most don't have profile pics.. SMH..

I am still waiting to know the reason for their quarrel that's all.

#NYM

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Inspector Augustine Ukegbu In Imo / Proud Ibadan (pictures) / Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.