Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin (27734 Views)

Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Buhari Wades Into Oshiomhole, Obaseki Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by wink2015(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION IN EDO STATE will reconcile the parties.

THOSE WHO ARE DISTURBING THE PEACE WILL HOLD THEIR PEACE by the time election result comes out.

THE PEOPLES VOTE WILL ANSWER ALL THIS INTRIGUES THAT HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR CLOSE TO 2 YEARS.

FOR OSHIOMOLE, he will swear NEVER TO PLAY THE ROLE OF A GOD FATHER for the rest of his lives.

If Tinubu succeeded in playing Godfatherism in Lagos.

DOES OSHIOMOLE THINK THAT HE WILL HAVE THE CHANCES TINUBU HAD IN LAGOS IN EDO STATE?

Even Tony Anenih never tried what Oshiomole is doing which is dragging the state backward.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by FlordFlorez(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
t
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by FlordFlorez(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Polar and non polar cannot mix!
Disgrace a waits osho...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by fredoooooo: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Na dem sabi , Edo dey before dem and Edo go remain after dem .. the most important thing now is make APC win

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by GoodFaith: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
daddytime:
May whoever amongst them that's truly fighting genuinely for the betterment of the citizens lives and well-being come out the winner in this fight.

So sayeth the Lord and the gods of our land.

Amen
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Skymason20(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
we go shock oshiomole and APC niralanders Edo not Lagos .. continue with poi the incoming governor and kabaka dance crow ... 19 September here we go..............
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by ojuu4u(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Tmb78:
Different interests you say?
Don't make me laugh,please

Better laugh of your ignorance of present situation in Edo politics! If they don't have different interests, why did they go their separate ways? Think they are the same, pointing towards you, as be in slumber, and this makes u to hear scatterly! Happenings around you.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Franking: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
It's not necessary to reconcile them. Some people are not meant to be friends. Oshiomole should go his way.

They are now in different parties, hopefully their paths won't cross.

As long as Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu have signed a peace pact, that's okay. Oshiomole is an unnecessary distraction.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Royalfurnitures: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nobody can reconcile with Oshiomhole,he is evil

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by VTJN(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
you for kukuma see your anger is because Tinubu your god is involved, stop beating around the bush..continue to worship tinubu as he eats your future away..
You are on point bro, but i'm sure you know APC will win this election either through crook or nook
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by blowjohn(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
The pix this OP posted nawa.
It's as if oshiomole was in a hurry to shake hands and leave obaseki
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by blowjohn(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
RichDad1:
Every discerning mind knows that Obaseki is the strong head between these two.
Dragging Ganduje and Tinubu into this needless fight will be his undoing.
There’s a proverb that says “Any tree that doesn’t want to bow the wind, will end up being uprooted”
Obaseki and his co-cotravellers should know this. cool cool

Esp Ganduje.
Ganduje is a very tough man
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by VTJN(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
ojuu4u:

Better laugh of your ignorance of present situation in Edo politics! If they don't have different interests, why did they go their separate ways? Think they are the same, pointing towards you, as be in slumber, and this makes u to hear scatterly! Happenings around you.
Stop this guy, they are all same

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by allthingsgood: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
StPete:
Chai! Obaseki ugly no be small

But he still remains a lesser evil to the fake Pastor cum former cultist

They are all in the same cult, including obaseki
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by SeekHim: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you cannot save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Tmb78(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
ojuu4u:

I am not in your obaseki vs oshiomole debate group
So, look for your usual participants,they are very easy to find on this thread and engage them, you will use those insulting words to your heart's content.
As for me ,I couldn't care less about any of them
Shalom!
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by babyfaceafrica: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
AreaFada2:

Well, Oshiomhole was able to do so because he first got the chance to become somebody. And that was because of Shuaibu's father.

Of course Oshio could have been ungrateful and not help Shuaibu. But I guess he did the least he could have done for Shuaibu.
why are u now blaming Adam's? He has reciprocated shuiab fathers gesture!
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Comedian2019: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
If osho can reconcile with ize iyamu, he can still reconcile with obaseki someday.

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by daddytime(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Do not Place The LORD and gods of your land on the same level..

E don tey wey I know say you no well.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Nasrothschild1: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Omihanifa:
This matter would have been resolved long ago but the deputy governor is the one gingering the governor to fight on undecided

And unfortunately everything the deputy governor ( Philip shaibu ) learnt today about fighting dirty and not giving up is from Oshiomhole

The other day the roof of the assembly was removed to avoid swearing in and impeachment only for the deputy governor to say that they learnt that under Oshiomhole

So it clearly a case of an apprentice that learnt the trade well under his master undecided

The Edo election is almost going to be a matter of life and death because the stakes are high

Bro I totally agree with you.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by AreaFada2: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
why are u now blaming Adam's? He has reciprocated shuiab fathers gesture!
Do not jump into a discussion without knowing how it started.

The guy accused Shuaibu of fanning the embers.
So I educated him on their history.

I know our people from SW support anybody that they feel they can use to further SW course.

But I cannot support somebody who calls himself a statesman but cannot avoid steps that will create problems in his home state. He had his 8 years a governor. Now suddenly Obaseki is not qualified to stand after 4 years in office. That is Ambode godfather tactics brought to Edo State.

SW supporters of Oshio do not care if Edo burns, so far Oshio is in their pockets.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by ojuu4u(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Tmb78:
I am not in your obaseki vs oshiomole debate group
So, look for your usual participants,they are very easy to find on this thread and engage them, you will use those insulting words to your heart's content.
As for me ,I couldn't care less about any of them
Shalom!

You don't need to have involved from beginning, no under ur naivety beclouded you to knw that they are not the same.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by ojuu4u(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
VTJN:
Stop this guy, they are all same

In ur eyes.......there differences making Edo heating and polarised already.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Notatribalist(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
VTJN:
You are on point bro, but i'm sure you know APC will win this election either through crook or nook
I am sure you know that's not possible?
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by hopexter(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
sotall:
grin

An elder person once advised me against offending short people. They hardly forgive.

This is the case between Oshiomole and Obaseki.

That's not the case and your assumption is baseless undecided
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by foreshore(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
sotall:
grin

An elder person once advised me against offending short people. They hardly forgive.

This is the case between Oshiomole and Obaseki.

Same with El-Rufai and Ngige
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by VTJN(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
I am sure you know that's not possible?
The same way it wasn't possible for bubu to defeat jonathan and atikulated obi abi?
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Notatribalist(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
VTJN:
The same way it wasn't possible for bubu to defeat jonathan and atikulated obi abi?
I voted for Bubu,so it was not surprised to me that bubu won.
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by VTJN(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
I voted for Bubu,so it was not surprised to me that bubu won.
Hahaha so u are part of the problem we are having today? this is the outcome of ur vote o
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki Difficult To Reconcile — Oba Of Benin by Notatribalist(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
VTJN:
Hahaha so u are part of the problem we are having today? this is the outcome of ur vote o
Hahaha,I never knew things will turn out this bad nan.It's was one video from Adeola of sahara reporters that I watched then that blow my mind away oh..they really Polish buhari in that video.. I never knew buhari will turn to shadow of himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed / 2023: Election Turn Out From 2007 Till Date (Picture)) / 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.