Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

‘why I Cancelled My Wedding At The Eleventh Hour’- Rita Dominic Finally Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘why I Cancelled My Wedding At The Eleventh Hour’- Rita Dominic Finally Opens Up (704 Views)

Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘why I Cancelled My Wedding At The Eleventh Hour’- Rita Dominic Finally Opens Up by TheGistDay: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2020
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has shed light on why she remains single despite her biological cloth ticking away.

Unbeknownst to most of us, the delectable actress was actually walking down the aisle with her heartthrob (his identity is unknown) but

https://thegistday.com/2020/09/02/why-i-cancelled-my-wedding-at-the-eleventh-hour-rita-dominic-finally-opens-up/

Re: ‘why I Cancelled My Wedding At The Eleventh Hour’- Rita Dominic Finally Opens Up by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2020
Oops

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Stephanie Philips Stuns The Internet With Beautiful Photos / Checkout The Casts Of MTV Shuga Naija Dating In Real Life � / Looting In Barcelona Spain After Attacks On The Catalan Police Over Covid 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.