Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Letter To Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Seun (222 Views)

Open Letter To Seun And Advise On Changes / Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) / Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Seun by Remijuice: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Application For The Introduction Of Language Section

Nairaland Super Mods/ Mods,

I humbly appeal for the introduction of LANGUAGE SECTION, due to the fact that there are many Ethnic groups in Nigeria.

One of the advantages of being a member of Nairaland should be the ability to speak more than 3 languages in this Country.

I have gone through Education and Literature Section and there is still a qualm. Language barrier. Not online but mainly offline when we go about our daily routine and meet different people.

If an Hausa man can express himself in Igbo, Yoruba etc. Same with Ijaw, Tivi etc, just by having access to Nairaland, we have solved 40% of our problems.

I know it will be difficult but not impossible to make my wish come through.

Thanks!

Note: This is not an official letter. I just want to know how others feel about it.
Re: Letter To Seun by ojun50(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2020
Op, will we get back to you, once the management review yr application in a week time

1 Like

Re: Letter To Seun by Remijuice: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2020
ojun50:
Op, will we get back to you, once the management review yr application in a week time

Hnmm!

No problem.

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Money Fall From An Hotel In Lagos / Wonder Woman 1984′ Release Date Pushed To Christmas / JUST IN: Oshiomhole, Bello, Ganduje Slammed US Visa Ban, El-rufai's Ban Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.