Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) (1192 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / Open Letter To Seun And Advise On Changes / Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dear Seun,

I am writing this letter to you, so you can add some features in this forum!

Kindly, add delete button so I can delete some annoying comments and mentions by some retards here

Also add the block button to enable me block some MF!!!!

Thanks,
Yours faithfully!
Silentqueen grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by EmzyT: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
As far as this is coming from a lady then it does not make sense,you women are always selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Suspect1: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
Dear Se,

Kindly, add delete button so I can delete some annoying comments and mentions by some retards here

Thanks,
Yours faithfully!
Silentqueen grin

Noise indeed.

blck me lemme seeangry.
Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Suspect1:
Noise indeed.

blck me lemme seeangry.
Lol. Mr Noise has come again! Where is ur American boy?
Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by TheZeezle(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Happen

Thanks,
Yours faithfully!
Silentqueen grin

[/quote]
Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Suspect1:
Noise indeed.

blck me lemme seeangry.
if my request be granted, you'd be the first to be blocked
Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
E go make sense but u will have to upgrade to enjoy such features. Na Seun money u want take play?

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by InfinityFabric: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
The female mindset, never wanting to deal with the consequences of her actions.
When you make a post or comment, expect a reply.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Okortor: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Na wa o, I wonder wetin some girls they find for nairaland? Little wonder they are being tagged as fake or guy's disguising as a Lady.

Really, I can't imagine my ever busy wife or gf's registering on nairaland and having the whole time to chat n post considering the nature of their Jobs n businesses.

I see any lady on nairaland as jobless n a FEMINIST.

peace!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Suspect1: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
if my request be granted, you'd be the first to be blocked
Bragging noise, keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Suspect1: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol. Mr Noise has come again! Where is ur American boy?
noise indeedcheesy angry.

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Okortor:
Na wa o, I wonder wetin some girls they find for nairaland? Little wonder they are being tagged as fake or guy's disguising as a Lady.

Really, I can't imagine my ever busy wife or gf's registering on nairaland and having the whole time to chat n post considering the nature of their Jobs n businesses.

peace!
Excuse me Mr. Man is your wife or gf a slave, why must she be ever busy to have time to educate and have fun for herself!?

Change your mentality thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Okortor: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
My wife n gf's av nice n memorable fun, nearly everyday of their lives despite their busy schedules, note, they are on Twitter n fb, but not here on nairaland where u only come for tribal war n insensitive post, derailing threads for no cause..

Rephrase my earlier comment so u understand d angle am driving at and imagine ur post , stating ur letter to Seun, lol...as well other meaningless post of urs , evidently showing u av got no job so it's clearly not about d fun here but JOBLESSNESS in context.

If u don't Gerrit, forgerrit.
SilentQueen:
Excuse me Mr. Man is your wife or gf a slave, why must she be ever busy to have time to educate and have fun for herself!?

Change your mentality thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Okortor:

peace!
You re so wrong, Dude! Many females re here just to chill, argue, troll, etc! If you re saying they re Jobless, den we guys are, too! Plz change ur Mentality!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Okortor: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
You are such a SIMPle man so no need arguing with you. Cheers Simpson.
Vinnie2000:
You re so wrong, Dude! Many females re here just to chill, argue, troll, etc! If you re saying they re Jobless, den we guys are, too! Plz change ur Mentality!
Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Okortor:
My wife n gf's av nice n memorable fun, nearly everyday of their lives despite their busy schedules, note, they are on Twitter n fb, but not here on nairaland where u only come for tribal war n insensitive post, derailing threads for no cause..

Rephrase my earlier comment so u understand d angle am driving at and imagine ur post , stating ur letter to Seun, lol...as well other meaningless post of urs , evidently showing u av got no job so it's clearly not about d fun here but JOBLESSNESS in context.

If u don't Gerrit, forgerrit.
Damn I will not drag this further with you, cos obviously you are contradicting yourself...your ever busy wife/ gf can be on Twitter n FB but not Nairaland!? What is the difference!? Twitter n FB is 10times toxic than this NL

Plus stop calling ladies on NL jobless
Stupid childish braindead fellow!
This is why I need the block button

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Okortor: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
You need the block button because u r jobless, if u r busy enough, u won't av such Time to block cos nothing would warrant such in the first instance, however I'm one of the few persons who come here on nairaland, view post , barely comment then zoom off because we av got other things to attend to, not looking for who to block, madam u r jobless so here is ur home , more reason u av time to fight people den block afterwards. Ozwor girl.

Being on Twitter n Facebook doesn't mean they spend there whole life there just like u do here on nairaland so it being toxic have got nothing to do with them because it's only toxic to people like u who spend eternity on social media due to JOBLESSNESS n FEMINISM.
SilentQueen:
Damn I will not drag this further with you, cos obviously you are contradicting yourself...your ever busy wife/ gf can be on Twitter n FB but not Nairaland!? What is the difference!? Twitter n FB is 10times toxic than this NL

Plus stop calling lady on NL jobless
Stupid childish braindead fellow!
This is why I need the block button
Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Suspect1: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Okortor:
You need the block button because u r jobless, if u r busy enough, u won't av such Time to block cos nothing would warrant such in the first instance, however I'm one of the few persons who come here on nairaland, view post , barely comment then zoom off because we av got other things to attend to, not looking for who to block, madam u r jobless so here is ur home , more reason u av time to fight people den block afterwards. Ozwor girl.

Being on Twitter n Facebook doesn't mean they spend there whole life there just like u do here on nairaland so it being toxic have got nothing to do with them because it's only toxic to people like u who spend eternity on social media due to JOBLESSNESS n FEMINISM.

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Abbertee2: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please someone who has something sensible should come forward. This girl i don’t know what gets into her head

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Seconded grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) by Reggaemich(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Is true

At least nairaland needs to be upgraded

The site has been like this since 2005, with no touch of improvement

If not for any reason, Due to its traffic

upgrading it should be considered

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Declared / Amazing Facts / Which Was Ur Dumbest & Funniest Post/thread For 2007?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.