Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Experienced IT Professional In Need Of Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced IT Professional In Need Of Job (201 Views)

Experienced IT Sales Executives Needed In Lagos And Abuja / Experienced IT Support Officer / Experienced It Finance Personnel Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced IT Professional In Need Of Job by Ajengogo(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Good day. I am an IT professional in dire need of a place to continue to grow my career and contribute to Nigerian economy.

My company, in the financial services sector, got liquidated over one year ago now due to series of policies from CBN. It was a thriving financial boutique with great ambition and drive. It was CBN's policy somersaults that affected the company. I have over 13 years experience in ERP support with the firm.

I presently looking for opportunities in the area of DevOps, systems/network/database support and security. I am quite comfortable with Windows and Linux environments (client and server), active directory implementation, hypervisor deployment, Microsoft exchange server administration, SharePoint management. I am equally a software developer with .net, python and JavaScript stacks using SQL Server and MySql DBMS. I am a cloud infrastructure developer with expertise in AWS, IBM and Google and a bit about Microsoft Azure.

I have been attending series of interviews, but I haven't been offered a position yet. I would really appreciate if anybody within this noble forum would be of assistance in whichever way possible.

God bless all of us as we continue to look out for opportunities for one and other. Nigeria will surely be great
Re: Experienced IT Professional In Need Of Job by Ajengogo(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Our distinguished moderators, could you kindly move this topic to the front page.

God bless all of us

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / 774,000 Jobs: Setback Occurs As Project Fails To Start On Independence Day. / Free Animation Class For Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.