Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing!: Miracle Job! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing!: Miracle Job! (119 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Miracle Baby Via Kingdom Advancement Prayer / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Miracle Job Via Soul-winning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing!: Miracle Job! by WINNERSMOG: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2020
In March, during the pandemic, the company I worked for folded up.

However, I kept my faith alive, dived deep into the Midst of the Year Prophetic Season.

I read anointed books, fasted, prayed kingdom advancement prayers and reached out to the lost.

On 9th August, during the Covenant Day of Exemption, while Bishop David Oyedepo made declarations, he said, “Everyone that has lost his/her job shall be restored and if the company is closed down, a brand new job with greater package will come your way.”

I claimed it and during the third service, he made the same declaration then I knew it was for me.

Thereafter, I got a call for a job I did not apply for.

The interview was done on the phone and I was asked to resume on 24th August, 2020.

The salary and other benefits are three times higher than the total package of my previous job.

Truly, serving God pays and those who wait on Him are never ashamed. To God be all the glory!

Bro. E. A. (Abu Dhabi)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Potters House At One LA X Denver – Activate: The Breakdown – 2020 / Shut IT Down , Before IT Shuts You Down. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/09/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.