Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) (60525 Views)

BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) / BBNaija: 30 Entertainers Supporting Laycon (List) / BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by KaffyKaffy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
everyone knows laycon go win

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Olukologia24592(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
akure1stson:
rubbish.

a lady asked me yesterday if I like Laycon, I asked her who is laycon? she was surprised and say how come I dont know laycon Bbn, I now ask her, do u no Fuel is now 151 per liter? she did not even bother to ask me anything again, she just walk away
That's how Akure people behave. You're a true Akure 1st son. Always pained unnecessarily. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Doublejoy411(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
akure1stson:
rubbish.

a lady asked me yesterday if I like Laycon, I asked her who is laycon? she was surprised and say how come I dont know laycon Bbn, I now ask her, do u no Fuel is now 151 per liter? she did not even bother to ask me anything again, she just walk away

Permit me to ask.....Did you now get a medal?......mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Chris2863(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
laosy:
Omo, FTC for the first time on Nairaland cheesy.
I have been guest for over 6yrs and finally opened an account about a year ago.

Never knew this day will come, I just want to make shout-out to my family and friends, I finally made you proud wink. Pls, oga Seun, I heard there's a token for first time commenter, I'll attach my account number later, thank you in advance Sir.

Anyways I'm also rooting for Laycon, not a national IndecentStar. Icons gather here grin
We are here celebrating you

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by blazebaba(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
laosy:

Never knew this day will come, I just want to make shout-out to my family and friends, I finally made you proud wink. Pls, oga Seun, I heard there's a token for first time commenter, I'll attach my account number later, thank you in advance Sir.

Anyways I'm also rooting for Laycon, not a national IndecentStar. Icons gather here grin

Ahhh..!!!

Nairaland eeh dee niyen ooo..but ogaa seun how come i dont know..i tot all dis first to comment of a tin is just some worryless na you sabii ish.....i dont even know dat money is even involved over this years but thank God shaa now that have known..

Monbooo...
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by edoairways: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
darfay:
Fuel price has just been increased along side electricity, food items, taxes all in a pandemic but this is what our youths care about? Ok
So what do you want them to do,take up arms and ammunition or enter the street to protest and then die on the way.? Do you realize that if they protest on the street they may get killed? This is not the era of PDP were you have freedom of expression
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by AerialMapper: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
You see half of the people forming they dont watch BBN...check am

Na Strong satellite dish or Startimes antenna dey outside their house.. some still have that sonnet antenna we were using in 1990s to catch DBN

To the subject matter

No comment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Deborah98(f): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Not so bad,but we have other pressing issue to attend to sad
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by shogsmania: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Stupid show for useless unintelligent youths
Fuel is 151naira and you're here talking about lakon
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Chris2863(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
EXLOVER:
Nigeria celebrities are the most useless celebrities in Nigeria, Especially Iceprince and Samklef, later they will come to my DM and be asking for subscription and giveaway.

All the problems we are facing in this country doesn't concern them, even the price of fuel, all they care about is Laycon and big brother.
They are not the cause of your problem
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by justsaypeter001(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
ICONS, oya let's go dia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by King44(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
laosy:

so this shiit is real.

Youth don dey jobless o
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by King44(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by majamajic(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
loolz will they vote. These so called celebrities are all clout chasers, I pity people who take them serious

Same thing they did on Efe , them help the guy finish the 25m

This one they are targeting this 85m now , once they finish it

Where's is Efe now ?
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Bluntemperor: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
EXLOVER:
Nigeria celebrities are the most useless celebrities in Nigeria, Especially Iceprince and Samklef, later they will come to my DM and be asking for subscription and giveaway.

All the problems we are facing in this country doesn't concern them, even the price of fuel, all they care about is Laycon and big brother.

nna,Amaka why?
Biko,entertainment na there industry and work as done in other Continents!
Why embittered! May God Heal your wounds.
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by S12bosco(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
AlabiJ:
He is a child of grace and favor. Star boy/Omo Ologo.

U already know
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Dshocker(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
jericco1:
Funnily enough when Laycon came in that night dressed up in Christmas light and looking puny, we all laughed at him, but just a day into the game we all know what he is made of.

I will root for him till the final day!!! cool cool

Keep rooting for him,while your government use you to play table tennis
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by EBISABA(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
Where is my name in the list now?
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Bar1941(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
EXLOVER:

Are they the cause of Nigeria problems? It's hightime you people understood that the celebrities are citizens like you and I who suffer thesame fate like every other citizens, many of them even suffer more but try to stay aloof due to their "fake it till you made it lifestyle" we don't need them to make an impactful change in who governs us, their supports should only be seen as a plus but not a solution in whatever way.
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by adelaja70(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
King44:
Oga this list is not complete where Odunlade??
And Ighalo Jude

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
akure1stson:
rubbish.

a lady asked me yesterday if I like Laycon, I asked her who is laycon? she was surprised and say how come I dont know laycon Bbn, I now ask her, do u no petrol is now 151 per liter? she did not even bother to ask me anything again, she just walk away

That question is too much for her now...ask her who is number 2 citizen in Nigeria.

Imagine asking you how come you don't know Laycon, Laycon koh, Lincoln Navigator ni.
Abeg o, make e no be like say I no current, what is Laycon everyone is shouting o, abeg take me out of this darkness o.
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by manunitedbabes: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
solmusdesigns:

As God would have it Icons (Laycons fans) went on Twitter to show themselves and meet each others, yet more Kenyans , Southafricans, even Northerners , Ibos trooped out mind you Kidd is a Northerner, Erica is an Ibo... It's still on twitter for you to confirm

Nigerian politics might make you feel Nigerians are tribalistic but reality shows like Bbnaija has proved otherwise.. more Ibo ladies criticize Erica and support Nengi

Solmus my guy you deserve one campari for this comment .

But you see that three month ban I receive because of you e pain me wella .....

#Endtribalism
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Queenflourish(f): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Laycon's grandma says a big thank you to all Icons

LAYCON we love you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by adolebenito17(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
the lay lay of laycon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Silly sympathy.
I'm sorry I don't see it for this guy.
Even if he wins..it will be just like efe.
He doesn't have the IT factor.
Bite me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by kosssy: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Since this post made it here. We can aswell say Seun and his nairaland crew are looting for Laycon. What say u?
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by solmusdesigns: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Solmus my guy you deserve one campari for this comment .

But you see that three month ban I receive because of you e pain me wella .....

#Endtribalism

No vex my brother politics section Na war zone... Dem don scatter me well well with ban
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by todugo(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Money sucking show these people are worse than money sucking churches. Before the show starts they have already selected two possible winners then the rest will add numbers.
The fans will start pumping votes and pumping in money for them amounting to billions in just three months. Mumu youths undecided
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by BuchiPrinzy: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Destiny boy.
Re: BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) by Oracleforce: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.