Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nairaland is being run by Leftist ideology.(I was ban for no reason) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland is being run by Leftist ideology.(I was ban for no reason) (238 Views)

Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials / APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election / APC Holds Rally In Abuja Today, PDP Shifts Event No Reason For Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland is being run by Leftist ideology.(I was ban for no reason) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2020
A guy created a topic about how two people getting stuck together can be scientifically explain and has nothing to do with black magic But I and some other monikers gave a different opinion and immediately a mod ban me for anti spam. Can you imagine? One atheist guy even insult me and yet the mod did nothing.

You must swear an oath to comment on islam thread and should never disagree with them but the opposite is the case with Christian topics, any atheist is free to abuse, provoke and insult on a christain topic, is this fair?

Even in politics, the mods are pro-democrat and anti-Trump/Republic, it seems like Nairaland is also dinning with the world Leftist global agenda.
I think the best thing is for me to simply deactivate my account and leave in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland is being run by Leftist ideology.(I was ban for no reason) by Simplyleo: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2020
What is even the meaning of this anti spam sef?

That thing don catch me several times. undecided

Funny enough, you don't have to break any rule before it gets to you and it doesn't state any reason.

Simply "anti spam ban you, your ban expires bla bla bla", no reason. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland is being run by Leftist ideology.(I was ban for no reason) by Finnese001: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin

And they are also pro apc and anti Igbos, a biased forum with the highest tribalistic mods

They will soon delete this thread self

1 Like

Re: Nairaland is being run by Leftist ideology.(I was ban for no reason) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kenplay:
A guy created a topic about how two people getting stuck together can be scientifically explain and has nothing to do with black magic But I and some other monikers gave a different opinion and immediately a mod ban me for anti spam. Can you imagine? One atheist guy even insult me and yet the mod did nothing.

You must swear an oath to comment on islam thread and should never disagree with them but the opposite is the case with Christian topics, any atheist is free to abuse, provoke and insult on a christain topic, is this fair?

Even in politics, the mods are pro-democrat and anti-Trump/Republic, it seems like Nairaland is also dinning with the world Leftist global agenda.
I think the best thing is for me to simply deactivate my account and leave in peace.

There is always room for improvement. Reconsider, and consider registering on my forum too.
Re: Nairaland is being run by Leftist ideology.(I was ban for no reason) by bigpriik: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
nairaland has being sold to fulanis long time ago for propanganda ,i was banned too long time ag0

1 Like

Re: Nairaland is being run by Leftist ideology.(I was ban for no reason) by Gadaluck(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Finnese001:
grin

And they are also pro apc and anti Igbos, a biased forum with the highest tribalistic mods

They will soon delete this thread self

Oburọ́ obere ife nwanne

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland is being run by Leftist ideology.(I was ban for no reason) by Lipscomb(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Unemployment is doing more harm to Nigerians youth. Government should wake up to their responsibility now.

This should not be topic of discussion in the first place if you busy doing something you will never mind them if they deactivated your account.

Last year they banned me for 10 months I dont give a damm.
Re: Nairaland is being run by Leftist ideology.(I was ban for no reason) by helinues: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Anti spam bot take less than 10 minutes to be released if you mail mod privately..

It's robot screening out some words hence detecting it as spam.

As for the mods banning,if you are not cultured with words, you can't escape it..

Sanity on NL is Paramount

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NLC Rejects New Fuel Price, Hints On Nationwide Strike / Kaduna Spends N400,00 To Treat Each COVID-19 Patient – El-rufai By Kvnq Jothan / The Anambra Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.