Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Can A Christian Be Possed By Demons? What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Possessed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Be Possed By Demons? What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Possessed? (169 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? / Can A Genuine Christian Be A Nigerian Politician? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Christian Be Possed By Demons? What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Possessed? by YourFreedom(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2020
Ladies and Gentle Men, Boys and Girls.... Please I need more light on the issue of demon possession. Can a Christian be possed by Demons? What exactly does it mean to be possessed?... Please i need serious answers... not jokers.

Re: Can A Christian Be Possed By Demons? What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Possessed? by hisgrace090: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2020
YES!

The bible admonish us to always watch and pray as the enemy roamed about looking for whom to devour.

The hearth is man's gateway, if you fail to guid it well demonic though can dominates and begins to control you.

When wrong thought leads you to a wrong place, you may likely do wrong thing.

Mind what you consider in your mind always to remain as a Christian.
Re: Can A Christian Be Possed By Demons? What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Possessed? by sonmvayina(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Control from within...
Re: Can A Christian Be Possed By Demons? What Exactly Does It Mean To Be Possessed? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
YourFreedom:
Ladies and Gentle Men, Boys and Girls.... Please I need more light on the issue of demon possession. Can a Christian be possed by Demons?
NO! smiley

What exactly does it mean to be possessed?... Please i need serious answers... not jokers.

Fallen angels takes possession of people's body due to lack of knowledge on how to oppose them and make them flee {James 4:7} so once these fallen angels notice that a person's heart is not filled with God's word they'll seize the opportunity to take over! Matthew 12:43-45 smiley

(1) (Reply)

2020 List Of World Richest Pastors / Should I Listen To Her Or Follow My Heart / The Thirty-one (31) Silent Facts About The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.