Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) (69374 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by desiredhome: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
My instinct tells me these are fulani herdsmen terrorising our communities but the zoo police is just parading them as cultists having received instructions from Buhari. Forget the names up there, they are fictitious. angry

We are wiser than that.

Igbos cant harm anyone with a razor blade, let alone guns, cutlasses and charms.

Buhari fulanizing Nigeria since 2015.

Igbo amaka.
SACARSM. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by yahmohy27: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are very correct.

The op should have just used names like Deji, Babatunde, Yakubu, Hassan, Ajayi, Ibrahim etc.

Why writing out those names to make it look as if they are the culprits.

Honestly, op fall hands. And he knows we are very good in deceiving ourselves. undecided
Nauty guy.smile
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
My instinct tells me these are fulani herdsmen terrorising our communities but the zoo police is just parading them as cultists having received instructions from Buhari. Forget the names up there, they are fictitious. angry

We are wiser than that.

Igbos cant harm anyone with a razor blade, let alone guns, cutlasses and charms.

Igbo amaka.

Hahahahaha u wan kill me wit laugh may b d OP forget to add Evan name too den put it like *Evan Abdulahi* afterall Igbo can not arm even flies talkless of human.

You wicked oo this your indirect salvage na killer I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Crimes such as armed robbery, kidnapping, rapes, cultism is now an increasing trends among youths in Nigeria.

Government at the three tiers such as Federal, State and Local government must create jobs to engage the youths.
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Miracle1991: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
#ipobarecriminals.
Everybody knows how criminal minded ipob are.
Don't trust any ipob either man or woman.99% of them are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.
Are they the ones also operating in the North

How many of them have they paraded like this

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Miracle1991: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
globalmart:

Ohhh my God!!!!
Some people are just so daft...
What has Fulani and buhari got to do with this??
Is it that you can't read well or you're high on some cheap expired weed??

Am from Anambra and I live there ..
The rate of cultism there is increasing and it's from indigenes..

Stop using fulani name to commit crime..
sacarstism. My brother try understand.
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by deavicky(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.
which igbo can't harm somebody?. An igbo who can use his own mother for money ritual, u say an igbo man cannot hurt anyone. Where did kidnapping start in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Simbrixton(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Make dem kill all of dem
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Miracle1991: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
sinola:
The way the SE police has been very effective in cubbing the activities of hoodlums and criminals in that region eeh, if their counterparts in NE and NW deploys as little as that in that region, all this killings, kidnapping, banditry and terrorist activities would have been a thing of the past.
That potopoto region is full of criminals. 80% of criminalities in Nigeria have a link to those Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Maobichek: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Shile981:

any small news like this, tribalism don enter.
You are telling us now that igbos are saints who don't have criminals in their region? you don't have sense
. He is not Igbo, if you observe him very well from his comments, he is tribalistic and hateful towards Igbos because he believe that all Igbos are PDP and at such hates APC and Buhari, thank you.
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Captaincee(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.
Their looks alone is supposed to convince you that most of them are Igbos... Besides, why are you doubting our police? Does it mean they're lying?
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by AnanseK(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
All these Hausa Police. So Igbos cannot practice their traditional religion in peace again?
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Simplyleo: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Captaincee:
Their looks alone is supposed to convince you that most of them are Igbos... Besides, why are you doubting our police? Does it mean they're lying?
I disagree, they are fulani herdsmen. undecided

Ipob miscreants can confirm it.
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Stupid police
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by amakadlite(f): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
you people take that simplyidiot for a human.
that's how he jump first to masturbate on crime associated with the east. typical scull miner.
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Maobichek: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
deavicky:
which igbo can't harm somebody?. An igbo who can use his own mother for money ritual, u say an igbo cannot hurt anyone. Where did kidnapping start in Nigeria.
. it started when some oil workers were kidnapped as a result of inequality in Agip oil. There is no oil company in the South East, so kidnapping didn't start in Igbo land. Use Google and confirm where kidnapping started in Nigeria, Google will exposed your ignorance, thank you.
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Excuses: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.

You are a funny guy...so before the emergence of Buhari government they were no armed robbers and cultists from the east..

If Buhari or the north is your problem then you are in for a long haul...
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Nchenches: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]

We are wiser than that.

Igbo amaka.
Childish blackmail.

Biafra matters are giving you high BP.

You need a doctor - and quick.

Who taught you that without cheap cash from crude oil and gas, you can’t survive in your own country without Igbos?

Ewu commenter and goats thumbing up; the rising sun here is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

And you even used the emboldened texts to describe others. Really?

"Read between the lines" is a common expression. Look up the meaning in the dictionary. You will end up realising the emboldened in your comment most appropriately describes you. cheesy

See them...
Common sense is really not common
Smh
Re: Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) by Simplyleo: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
globalmart:

See them...
Common sense is really not common
Smh
Yes, I agree common sense is actually no longer common.

You are absolutely right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter In Imo State / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.