Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,918 members, 7,863,226 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Quality Leadership Of Oyetola/alabi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quality Leadership Of Oyetola/alabi (142 Views)

We Will Not Rest Until LP Takes Over Govt And Provide Quality Leadership - Abure / Breaking: INEC Fails To Defend Declaration Of Oyetola As Osun Governor / Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Leadership Of Oyetola/alabi by packagerz: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Today, The Government of Alhaji Isiaka Oyetola/Chief Benedict Olugboyega Alabi has laid a golden land mark within short period of time.. All expressions about them did something to me; they knocked some sense into me about hard-work, integrity, character and humility that persuaded me to fall in love with their good works -Comedian/Ceo AFENUJAGUN ENTERTAINMENT..

Oyetola/Alabi an humble, selfless, compassionate, humorous, and religious men with high moral conviction.

Surely its only a blind man who will say he did not see or feel the progress of Osun which we shall receive in manifold, from Governor Gboyega Oyetola in terms of participatory and people-driven governance, free speech, and accommodation of alternative opinions as elements of democratic governance.

Those who know him cannot agree less that his life is dominated by the triumph of his unique gifts especially those that challenge him. Every single one of us have gifts of mind and heart just that he found ways to release them in both large and small.

Pointedly, Osun people credit the stream of knowledge which constitutes the concept of “Oyetola/Alabi".as a good start up. It was their school of knowledge and governance which provided the verve and lifeline with which workers/pensioners in the state go home monthly, with their pay-cheques to date and this also provided the basis of my understanding of values in governance and service to the people .

Governor Oyetola's brilliance and selfless service to father land and common sense illustrations of how governance should work during retreats is unparalleled. He’s been an inspiration to all those who came across him.

I was surprised with the deputy Governor's welcome message when i paid him courtesy visit to seek his support for my comedy skit.
His Excellency Olugboya Alabi's tradition of clear thinking and simple exposition are admirable No doubt, he has influenced our modern generation positively just as we urge everyone who has come across him to imbibe these core values wholly.

Let me add quickly, that the current development of specific ideas which this government has successfully implemented and of which we are better today as a state, was enhanced by Oyetola/Alabi. The two leader’s careful and methodical analysis of the ideas and achievements today, not only made them a perfect and compliant achiever but it will take them further to lead osun to Next level.

Osun state is the most secured state in south west when it comes to security,Our retirees are smiling with their monthly pay,Farmers,Hospitals roads are doing well..

I pray for continuation of the OYETOLA/ALABI led administration..

I support 4+4

I support the governement of Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola/Chief Benedict Olugboyega Alabi...

Olusegun jeje packagerz
Comedian/entertainer

Re: Quality Leadership Of Oyetola/alabi by Finnese001: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Inaugurates Administrative Panel Of Inquiry Into Ugwuaji Land Dispute / We’ll Continue To Support MNJTF, President Buhari Assures / Buy Portable Pet Water Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.