Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review (2537 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price / Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Veiniously: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
i just got tecno pouvoir 4 3gb 32gb for a review
Phone storage
pouvoir 4 has a 3gb ram and 32gb Rom multitasking I would rate average I think they still have to work on ram management too

phone chipset
like I said earlier Tecno pouvoir 4 LC7 comes with MediaTek MT6762 HELLO A22 which is not the fastest but average on running high-end games, I installed games like
karate king
magic tiles
world football league
racing in car 2
it all runs smoothly although there’s nothing special about these games as most phone with old chipset can run it too am yet to try it on pubg I doubt if it will run smoothly ( mind you this games are not heavy at all )

I cant post all review here I get ban every time I post a full review
well maybe because i write the bad side and good side and some marketer wont like it

https://9jatide.com/2020/09/my-hands-on-tecno-pouvoir-4-lc7/

Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Veiniously: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
please xiaomi gang dont come and bash i only got the phone for a review and its not really that bad

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Veiniously: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
for people using olla phones it has a hotspot kind of bug related issue and am still writing an article on how to manover this as I did ,,,as no sign of bug fix update coming on ollas M series
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Mohbola(f): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Okay o
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Veiniously: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mohbola:
Okay o
do u like the review?
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by skywalker240(m): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2020
Veiniously:
please xiaomi gang dont come and bash i only got the phone for a review and its not really that bad
Sir, as long as its tecno that we know, which always comes with inferior parts, poor chipset that is retailed for an unspeakable expensive price, every sane person would bash them, xiaom gang or what have you.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Veiniously: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2020
skywalker240:

Sir, as long as its tecno that we know, which always comes with inferior parts, poor chipset that is retailed for an unspeakable expensive price, every sane person would bash them, xiaom gang or what have you.
Skywalker thanks for commenting I know what you mean but some tecno fans are ready to die for it... It's just what they like you can't hold them from buying what they like.
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by skywalker240(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2020
Veiniously:
Skywalker thanks for commenting I know what you mean but some tecno fans are ready to die for it... It's just what they like you can't hold them from buying what they like.
True, but it's also a true fact that we should not be picky when it comes to telling the truth.

most of those guys you called bashers have opened the eyes of most nairalanders over here in one or two ways direct or indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by sureinfo: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
this pouvoir 4 device really makes sense, meanwhile i really love that your phone pouch, looks like one of those gadget we see in sci fi movies
Veiniously:
Phone storage
pouvoir 4 has a 3gb ram and 32gb Rom multitasking I would rate average I think they still have to work on ram management too

phone chipset
like I said earlier Tecno pouvoir 4 LC7 comes with MediaTek MT6762 HELLO A22 which is not the fastest but average on running high-end games, I installed games like
karate king
magic tiles
world football league
racing in car 2
it all runs smoothly although there’s nothing special about these games as most phone with old chipset can run it too am yet to try it on pubg I doubt if it will run smoothly ( mind you this games are not heavy at all )

well maybe because i write the bad side and good side and some marketer wont like it

Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Zeroenochone(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
The pouch is very good oohh
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by atheistandproud(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Veiniously:

Guy you're too funny abeg

1 Like

Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Veiniously: 5:58am On Sep 09, 2020
sureinfo:
this pouvoir 4 device really makes sense, meanwhile i really love that your phone pouch, looks like one of those gadget we see in sci fi movies
thanks
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Veiniously: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Zeroenochone:
The pouch is very good oohh
thanks but the pouch is bigger than the normal curved rounded one
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by sunshineV(f): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Veiniously:
thanks
this is what skywalker240 warned about. that marketer was hyping d phone and u didnt caution him instead u said "thanks" we dont know who is reading
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Veiniously: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
sunshineV:
this is what skywalker240 warned about. that marketer was hyping d phone and u didnt caution him instead u said "thanks" we dont know who is reading
hahaha you are funny
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by sunshineV(f): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Veiniously:
hahaha you are funny
and still didnt address the issue

im going
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Veiniously: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
sunshineV:
and still didnt address the issue

im going
SunshineV what else do u want me to say I made a full review on a blog I work with and I stated fully with even H3 heading about the bad side and the good its left for people to choose you can't force them

Some people ain't interested on those good spec you are looking at all they want is camera rom ram and battery
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by sunshineV(f): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Veiniously:

SunshineV what else do u want me to say I made a full review on a blog I work with and I stated fully with even H3 heading about the bad side and the good its left for people to choose you can't force them

Some people ain't interested on those good spec you are looking at all they want is camera rom ram and battery
grin is that why u call my full name? skywalker240 come o
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by skywalker240(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
sunshineV:
am glad you observed that comrade. cheesy
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by skywalker240(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
sunshineV:
grin is that why u call my full name? skywalker240 come o
grin

The Mr is so funny. grin
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by queenfav(f): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Veiniously:
You dey fear?
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Kunja2: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Veiniously:
Phone storage

phone chipset
karate king
magic tiles
world football league
racing in car 2

this device de sharp. A very good budget device
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Veiniously: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
queenfav:
You dey fear?
sis I dey Fear o even before I price the phone I ask the seller about his moniker but he didn't understand then I calm down and buy it though I have sold it
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Veiniously: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kunja2:
this device de sharp. A very good budget device
thanks
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Jafar1: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nice pouch
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Veiniously: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2020
Jafar1:
Nice pouch
thanks
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Bhadboi: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
How much did you get it ??
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by YangaBabe: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
the pouvoir 4 retails for about 54,500
Bhadboi:

1 Like

Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Ennyholar: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bhadboi:

It's 54,500
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Make sense
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by NightFood: 1:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Great review, this power device really makes sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Pouvoir 4 Review by LhordTee(m): 6:08am On Oct 01, 2020
where can I get that type of pouch please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HUAWEI MATE 8 3gig/32 Gig / Why Is My Phone Showing This Sign? / Why In Hurry To Get Expensive Smatphone? (please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.