Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

How Can I Get Web Design Project To Practice - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Get Web Design Project To Practice (752 Views)

Recommend Site Where One Can Get Web Development Projects For Practice / Get Web Programming, C++, Java Tutorial Tutorial Videos. / Free 10 Days Boot Camp On Web Design (project: Facebook Home Page Design) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Web Design Project To Practice by Ajibade123(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Please guys since the beginning of this lockdown I have been learning website design and so far I can design all types of website using HTML, CSS, JavaScript and Bootstrap. So far I have design some projects and clone some popular websites.
Now I get really bored designing already existing website I don't know where I can get some real website project to design for free just to challenge myself, create experiences and sharpen my skills.
I will listen to your suggestions guys on where I can get to design website for free or possible internships. Thanks a lot
Re: How Can I Get Web Design Project To Practice by Akhigbeblog(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Go and learn back end
Re: How Can I Get Web Design Project To Practice by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Signup on frontendmentor there are lots of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript projects you can work on and add them to your github profile. If you are confident with your frontend skills you can signup on upwork and bid for jobs.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Web Design Project To Practice by QuantumR: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Learn Reactjs then backend technologies e.g nodeJs(optional)
Re: How Can I Get Web Design Project To Practice by Ajibade123(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sapeleboy911:
Signup on frontendmentor there are lots of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript projects you can work on and add them to your github profile. If you are confident with your frontend skills you can signup on upwork and bid for jobs.
alright thanks bro
Re: How Can I Get Web Design Project To Practice by Ajibade123(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
QuantumR:
Learn Reactjs then backend technologies e.g nodeJs(optional)
Thanks bro I will start ASAP
Re: How Can I Get Web Design Project To Practice by aliadi2: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
I think you should build your skill in react because its on fire right now and just add that with firebase and with this two you can create any app and deploy on the go free and also firbease works in sync because its a real time database
Re: How Can I Get Web Design Project To Practice by PowBeth: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hi guys, I'm also looking for an answer to this question, thank you for your comments. I recently finished a course in web design so I decided to practice to improve my skills, and I was lucky to find your post. However, I have a small business project and I think that my knowledge is not enough to create a website and an application for it. So I decided to order the services of the web design chhattisgarh company that will be able to make the best website and a convenient app for my potential customers. Besides, I've heard a lot of positive reviews about them, so I'm sure they'll do their job well.

(1) (Reply)

See What My System Is Showing, Please Who Can Help Me With Solution To This / Free Udemy Course:2021] Data Science: A-z Bootcamp + Real Cases (version 8.1) / Help, Javascript Problem, (pictures Attached) (fixed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.