Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Willow Smith Buys A $3.1 Million Home In Malibu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Willow Smith Buys A $3.1 Million Home In Malibu (344 Views)

Mad Man Buys And Reads Newspaper Daily In Uyo (photos) / Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (pictures) / Linda Ikeji Buys A New Mercedes Benz Car Worth ₦30m For Her Sister, Sandra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Willow Smith Buys A $3.1 Million Home In Malibu by Amiedoris(f): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
19-year-old only daughter of Will and Jada Smith, Willow Smith, has bought for herself, a $3.1 million starter home in Malibu, not too far her parents’ $42 million Calabasas mansion.

This comes after her elder brother, Jaden, moved into a $4 million house in the gated enclave of Hidden Hills three years ago.

The “Whip My Hair” singer’s nearly 3,000 sq ft, single-storey home which was built in 2011, features modest four bedrooms, a stylish concrete patio for dining with friends, and beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean.

The crib boasts floor-to-ceiling glass windows, a master bedroom built-in fireplace system, twin cabinets, and a state-of-the-art TV. The main room also includes a large bed as well as a lounge chair, artwork and many more.

See more photos at... https://amiesblog.com/2020/09/03/willow-smith-buys-a-3-1-million-home-in-malibu-photos/ .

Re: Willow Smith Buys A $3.1 Million Home In Malibu by Lamiri(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
i
Re: Willow Smith Buys A $3.1 Million Home In Malibu by yanabasee1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
This Will Smith family no just balance.....

That his son that said he will cut off his wee wee and he turns 18 is yet to do it...

Mama here na better entanglement expert and the Smith himself is a simp....

(1) (Reply)

Help NIMC Alausa Is Asking Me To Pay 50k To Change DOB That Is Correct In My BVN / My Friend Is Inviting My Wife To His Town But Not Informing Me First / BREAKING: Yoruba Activist, Sunday Igboho Arrives Ogun State Over Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.