Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) (74808 Views)

Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Kemimarch16(f): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
emmyN:
This is the bleached out version of kemimarch16. Guys stay away from that fingerling, she bad angry
lol I'm not surprised because that's the way your un-useful mother stabbed your useless father to death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by kevinexit(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
Let the devil that led her guide her.....
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Sunshinegold44: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
I said it but it happened...I warned her but you neglected my advices...be very careful with your relationship but you called me useless guy...I have nothing to write but to sentence her to prison...say no to relationships with aezy
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Emmypure: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
where are the feminist here, no body is talking abi
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Olarewaju89: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Xavfra:

Bia!!
See mr man or what ever you call yourself, EKWENSU AND LUCIFER ARE NOT THE SAME......SO PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF AND STOP DEMONIZING IGBO CULTURE OR ELSE YOU'LL GET IT HOT FROM ME

Abeg, no use laugh kill me here. grin

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
I trust ipob miscreants.

They will tag this one as "Nigeria".

But if it happens elsewhere, they will tag it "afonja" or "abokki".

Ipob miscreants are the most disgusting animals ever created by God.  angry

Walahi
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Eye don clear
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Smartwave: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
The baby factory kids are growing. grin grin grin wonderful land of Biafra grin grin
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by OdenKelechi(m): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2020
See what preeq has caused
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by FGonline: 12:33am On Sep 04, 2020
Brachaa:
Premarital sex is not good. My fellow Youth, please abstain from it.

Shalom.
said by someone who in secret loves sex so much
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by FGonline: 12:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Badonasty:
If she get better lawyer dem fit change am to man slaughter or self defense sef
datz if d man is alive to say his own side of story.

No pray may thy locate u with any suspicious death which autopsy cant justify u

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Godfather03: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2020
Now I know not all news on nairaland are true
Why paint anambra bad, this incident happened in my area hear in abraka Delta state
NUT hostel in NUT road.
The girl is in bka police station at the moment.
Always get your facts right before posting.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Deelotrill: 2:19am On Sep 04, 2020
This is unprofessional. Why should the police give her the assault weapon (which is now an exhibit) to pose for a shot.. what if she commits suicide?
#my thought

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:19am On Sep 04, 2020
This is what anger has caused. FOREVER REGRET
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by swiperthefox: 4:29am On Sep 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
I trust ipob miscreants.

They will tag this one as "Nigeria".

But if it happens elsewhere, they will tag it "afonja" or "abokki".

Ipob miscreants are the most disgusting animals ever created by God.  angry
You are disgusting! Get your head out of your tribalistic bigot ass before commenting.
This is just a shame. Lack of self control.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by gwama: 5:26am On Sep 04, 2020
All this for a pregnancy?? cool cool
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by agurza(f): 6:13am On Sep 04, 2020
Na them. On seeing the headings i know where this type of story emanates from and alas i wasn't disappointed.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Kenny9857(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Xavfra:

Lmaoooooooooo....
.what's this dumb ass saying..... apparently only foolish people believe a middle eastern God will save them
Middle eastern God ?
It dey pain you ? grin tongue
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by dalass(f): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2020
pk2me:
And she go still carry that pregnancy for inside prison without any upkeep money.
[b]She controlled the first sin of abortion which is commendable but failed to control the major one which is murder. Her display of righteousness didn't go well at all [/b]because of anger.
The Devil is wicked and must be rejoicing for her attitude now; what a pity!

@ Bolded, she should have controlled the sins of formication and joblessness, instead of trying to use pregnancy for extortion of money... No righteousness for this case...

As slender as she is, she had to stab the guy!! undecided
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by goldensoul55: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Which kind mumu reporter be this .
The suspect wanted abortion which she declined ".

Are u normal
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by goldensoul55: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2020
agurza:
Na them. On seeing the headings i know where this type of story emanates from and alas i wasn't disappointed.

Tribal bigot .
What a senseless comment
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Stanweezy(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2020
She refused to abort the baby which equally is murder but ended up killing the unborn baby father.

What a mess

Running away from murder but ended up murdering the initiator
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by tsagir(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Shutupthere: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Nigerian police ho shine this one Congo tire. Sad tale
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Shutupthere: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Nigerian police go shine this one Congo tire. Sad tale
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by OriOko88(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2020
Oizee:
Patient would have averted dis bad occurrence.
Patience. Not patient dear.
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Oizee(f): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2020
OriOko88:

Patience. Not patient dear.
thank u jare
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2020
Tunde835:
Women Behave With Emotions Nd Not Logic

i tell you, they dont look before they leap. keeping a girl with anger issues is already a death sentence. but their beauty has a way of blinding us from seeing the handwriting. we just have to be careful so help us God
Re: Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) by Hollinesspays: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2020
Sin is always a reproach. Turn to Christ and live!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.