Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa (28663 Views)

Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by oshozondii: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2022
The Nasarawa state Police operatives attached to Mararaba ‘A’ Division in Nasarawa State led by CSP Musa Babayola have arrested one Alice Mulak ‘F’ of Ungwan Gwari, Karu LGA for stabbing her boyfriend to death with a Knife.

The Nasarawa state police public relations officer Ramhan Nansel who stated this in a press release, added that Preliminary investigation revealed that the incident happened behind City Rock Hotel, Mararaba at about 0330hrs when the deceased and his girlfriend engaged themselves in fisticuffs as a result of a misunderstanding.

Hence, the suspect was arrested and the knife used in perpetrating the offence was consequently recovered based on the directive of the Commissioner of Police, CP Adesina Soyemi.

https://ait.live/just-in-young-lady-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-in-kuru-nasarawa/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2022
No fear undecided

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by superCleanworks(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2022
fantastic
she don turn to police property
no more boyfriend or love talk again.
no more fight about cheating or money for cream.
now she will be banging ogogoro police for him to favour her if she doesn't want to see hell in cell.
the police will sleep with her and other female inmates and she will not fight him for cheating. she will not fight him for not giving her ANYTHING after sleeping with her.
all that one don end.

by the way, why is the knife looking so clean?
why making her pose with the evidence again?

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Condition001: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Things are really Happening… hmmmm

6 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Yayital(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Vibekiller(f): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2022
You no do well oo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by vastolord4(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2022
If only the young man followed the path to attaining wealth firstly and left the other path of sexual pleasure, he wouldn't have been in the morgue. RIP should be for the old and not the young

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by fredoooooo: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Ha see gobe ...
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2022
This kind News dey make me fear women even more. ��
E like I go build my house separately ,my wife own seperate when I marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by BennyDGreat: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Life in prison.... Freedom don turn luxury for her

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by sofeo(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2022
RIP bro. Carelessness killed you.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by stano2(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Omo, once i notice any violent traits in a lady, no matter how beautiful you are. I will Japa

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Aforxzy(f): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Relationship should not be till death do u part. Learn to walk away.

Too bad you stab someone child to death.
You too go and face the consequences of your anger and bad temperament.

9 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by GavelSlam: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2022

The knife itself tells you it wasn't a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Calibrator: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2022
First thing I do whenever I invite girls over for sleepover is to keep all my kitchen knives and sharp edged objects.... Before one daughter of Eve will unlock my phone with my fingerprints while I am sleeping and stab her father to death.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Kajaard: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2022
This is what happens to those ladies that say: you must never leave me - I will kill you if I see you with another lady - you are my world - my life means nothing without you - I will die without you undecided

Run away from such ladies if you love yourself cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by xristos(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2022
it's a pity
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Valuepaints20(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2022
See as her face be self cry
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Greenbirth: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2022
I pity her vagina. Infact she will do free short time for all those useless Olakpa until she grow old. Now she doesn't have control of herself.she will not eat or bath or visit a friends at her own will again. Next time in her life she will control her anger. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Jcash90: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2022
That's my problem with all those vaginal people

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Kizzygentle: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2022
Hausa are very good at stabbing.. Both their girls and boys, women and men.. Any small thing u go dey hear dagger.. The picture actually is funny.. Nigeria police..

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Bxga7ga7: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2022
Damn!!
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Boyooosa(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2022
Vawulence

And e be like say she get belle sef...

Sometimes, when you discuss with people, they will tell you that, 'if so so person do so so thing to me, I Will kill the person's.

You, as a reasonable person will ask, do you know the consequence of what you just said now, and the repercussion?'

They will be like 'ehn, ehn and I'll go to jail'... They will even add, 'i know that I will go to jail but that person will not live again'.

Now, I'm very sure that the girl in this picture can not say such things again...
Her mindset would have changed by now, will wish the act is able to be reversed...

It is well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Godada(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2022

Why is the knife not blood stained?

It appears the knife have been tampered with.

And she was made to pose with it.

She managed to retain a smug look.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Dshocker(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2022
She be killer-la
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Elidrisy20: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
She caught him cheating,so she cut off his gbola
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Mckandre(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Just look at how retched and dirty this so called police station looks like, quite disgusting. They were even bold enough to hang the portrait of their failures. Hah! Nigeria my country

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) / Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.