Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Mr President What Is The Problem Sir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President What Is The Problem Sir (187 Views)

Why Does This Man Think He Can Be President ? What Qualifies Him ? / If Nigeria Was Governed By Russia President? What Will Be Your Take On This! / Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr President What Is The Problem Sir by Uprangers11: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Could still remember vividly Mumsy warning me,my son you are still a child,go and sit down.....You were not born in 1983 when this man was the president so go and sit down.Mumsy said back then she used to walk 5km just to get a tin of milk,she said things were so difficult and d hunger was mad.She said my son we dont need this man,she said Nigeria was so good that people turned down d opportunity of travelling abroad,except u were given scholarship to go study until dis man overthrew a democratically elected president.But as usual i nor dey hear word na....I started quoting all d big big theories,come dey form philosopher king wey nor dey bring money.I told Mumsy all we need is a paradigm shift blah blah blah.Na so I start evangelism ooh,yea d messiah is here,Buhari is d messiah blah blah blah....Chai!!!Inside life,now we r paying the price,Petrol as at this afternoon is 159,dollar is 480,electricity bill na times 2,no work self,no money,no joy,bag of rice is now 30000.....Its really sad!!!Mr President sir,you have failed me and everybody that sacrificed their lives for a better tomorrow,now we can't even protest like we did in 2011 bcoz Kpokpo go just carry you join ur complain....Eh God
Re: Mr President What Is The Problem Sir by obonujoker(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Shut it... Why complaining?? We the buharists are satisfied with Baba go slow...

Incase you don't know when I show the fuel attendant my ID card, or show PHCN officials my ID card as a bonafide Buhari supporter... I won't be taxed anything... grin
Re: Mr President What Is The Problem Sir by Abasman008(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
It's obviously breaking apart...

This shit hole is breaking up slowly but steadily... I laugh at anyone who feels there hope for this country... There is more hope for Afghanistan than Nigeria....

Everyone knows we're rich in every single thing except human development..

So lol everyone is just waiting for it to break so that they can Scramble for it... China being wise is making investments already... You wont see trains in the south, but you will see them were the Chinese feel there will be a lot of confusion after the break hence pretending to put everything back on will quench the confusion and turn the people to slaves....

The only people I pity are the middle beltans because the little christianity left there will be quenched should a break occur...because as the maps say there are in the middle belt but are still part of the north......

The yoruba's are like wolfs very intelligent and very hard working,but the dog part of a wolf has made him loyal to the bird just because it has wings... The bird eats up everything the wolf helps catch and remains just enough to keep the wolf loyal... But imagine a pack of wolfs ruled by wolfs .

The ibgos..are elephants very powerful and majestic and can make it we're everyone else can't.., but when it comes to putting forces together everyone starts remembering which elephant lives in the jungle, or which lives in the plains or which lives in the Savannah.. they too have become loyal to the bird not because it has wings but because each group of elephants have sent envoys without the knowledge of each other to the bird who tells each of them the same thing and that is "you are greater than your brother" a lie they believe.

The Niger deltans.. are a group of bees living together in a colony providing honey to the bird who promises not to eat them provided they shut up and keep producing honey.. even when the the bird is also spoiling their comb by taking more than honey.. they don't complain because when they do the bird eats few of them and no other bee wants to be eaten so a swarm of bees who are a million more plentier and stronger shuts up...the queen bees prefer to be submissive even when they are a greater foe.....

Whose the bird, I'll leave you to answer..

Here's to who we are!!

Bunch of hypocritical cowards...

But not for long fellas..

#join_the_movement
Re: Mr President What Is The Problem Sir by biggy4joe(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2020
Can only get better

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Akeredolu Inaugurates PGM Secretariat, Says October Polls Is Victory / Hotels, Bars, Nightclubs Must Adhere To Covid-19 Guidelines Despite Relaxation O / Gombe Govt Energizes State-owned Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.