Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy (15312 Views)

Delta: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Waive (APC), Affirms Pdp's Ahwinahwi / 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers / Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy by Yebosola(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:

which template Lagos have with Budget of over trillions every year and debt of trillion dollars? mumu boy! I know blame you, when you leave your parent house you will know life

someone like me don't have misfortune, I've a lot of fortune surrounding me for years now, so don't approach me with your family standard

Empty drum, shalaye Alhaji ,which family? dey faceless forum dey form wetin u no b grin
Re: Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy by Magicians: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Look at this lunatic questioning what Tinubu did for Yoruba ? Which Yoruba politician as done more than Tinubu for the Yorubas ? Even Obasanjo that was president for 8 years couldn't fix Lagos Ibadan express n we are all witness to what Buhari Tinubu helped to the presidency already did to the road now.

If your father is so sure that your are Your a name 3 Yoruba politian that did more for the Yoruba tribe than Tinubu let's hear if you will not count Peter Obi the kleptomaniac from Anambra among, if care isn't taken you might list Okonjo too.

Ategberoson:

Tinubu o lé je Are orilede yii

bi Omo yorúba to jé, Afani WO ni Tinubu sé fun awon Omo Yoruba?

as far as I'm concern Kwankwanso had helped average Hausa than Tinubu helping Yoruba

you people just lack common sense
Re: Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy by Ategberoson(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Magicians:
Look at this lunatic questioning what Tinubu did for Yoruba ? Which Yoruba politician as done more than Tinubu for the Yorubas ? Even Obasanjo that was president for 8 years couldn't fix Lagos Ibadan express n we are all witness to what Buhari Tinubu helped to the presidency already did to the road now.

If your father is so sure that your are Your a name 3 Yoruba politian that did more for the Yoruba tribe than Tinubu let's hear if you will not count Peter Obi the kleptomaniac from Anambra among, if care isn't taken you might list Okonjo too.

Tinubu has not done half of what kwankwanso have done for average Hausa youths

youths not some already made men he packed to give small food and extort. I knew the history and tactics of this old thief you're defending even before your farther birth you
Re: Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy by Intrepid01(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Lagos has no business celebrating this coming October 1st. It has never been a free land since 1999. Under the cage of a dynasty, it's people have lived under the direction and control of one man.

“We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.” - William Faulkner

“I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.” - Theodore Roosevelt

Richdad

As much as I get your point and despise oligarchy. Pls mention a free state in Nigeria that is being governed better than Lagos...I mean a state that gives her senatorial ticket to a former bank MD, you know it will be impossible of him to just go to senate and sleep.
Re: Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy by Ategberoson(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yebosola:

Empty drum, shalaye Alhaji ,which family? dey faceless forum dey form wetin u no b grin

me wetin I no be to who? if I won impress not a low IQ of your likes I go dey impress

you've no value to impress to, just recover your lost senses

Tinubu is a thief and I'm entitled to my own opinion, that criminal will not become Nigeria president ni oruko jesu
Re: Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy by Yebosola(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Ategberoson:

me wetin I no be to who? if I won impress not a low IQ of your likes I go dey impress

you've no value to impress to, just recover your lost senses

Tinubu is a thief and I'm entitled to my own opinion, that criminal will not become Nigeria president ni oruko jesu

Says miscreant on NL, u better go and sit down, enough of noise making, u are just a bitter soul, kill yourself over Tinubu.
Re: Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy by Ategberoson(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yebosola:

Says miscreant on NL, u better go and sit down, enough of noise making, u are just a bitter soul, kill yourself over Tinubu.

Tinubu is of no value to me, total inconsequential. tell your family that have been killing themselves for him to continue. I can see asslicking Tinubu is hereditary in your family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Herdsmen Kill Six Farmers In Nasarawa State / APC Woos Plateau Governor After Supreme Court Verdict, Asks Him To Dump PDP / Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.