Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu (45335 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / POLITICAL CONSULTATION: What The Oba Of Benin Tells Prof Yemi Osinbajo Today / ‘Call Your Thugs To Order’ – Oba Of Benin Tells Edo Deputy Gov, Shaibu [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by bancoleh: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Yes it's high time the OBA take charge and warn both parties against violence, nice one oba of Benin

Video tutorial for beginners and pro
Learn how to place text inside video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avxsFyg6wQ

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Arewaitech: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by cicero(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Haha! It is clear beyond every shadow of doubt that Nairaland is working for APC.. Pushing to front page APC’s every move and only negative news about PDP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by imagrg(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Let there be peace.
Oshiomhole should stay off the campaign.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Larryhoover(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Keywords: Don't kill yourself because of political office as it is transient.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by fjjc(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is a King. Oba of Benin is a King. Shoe get size.

11 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by fredoooooo: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Una don dey see the handwriting on the wall ...OBA na APC grin

8 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by tesppidd: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
MrOjay1:
Oba should direct his warnings to Oshiomole.

Oshiomole's career is on the line and he will be the one to employ various dark strategies to secure victory but unfortunately for him,the votes of Edo people will prevail.

It will end in premium tears for Oshiomole and he will cry like Ihedioha.

Gov.Obaseki the people's governor should already start preparing for his swearing in ceremony.

4+4=Torwagba
So all the way from Ariaria market in Aba you know more about the happenings in Edo than the Oba?

10 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ohem(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aufbauh:
Why is Obaseki and his Deputy Shaibu are so desperate?
If he has performed as an incumbent and have the goodwill of the people he doesn't need all these shenanigans. He's only to ensure free, fair, credible and violent free election.

The Buhari i know won't allow federal might to overrun an incumbent governor if not Gov. Ortom would have been a history.

You are so funny bro.... Your comments about federal might is inaccurate... We are in this country together na..

Ortom case was out of control ni o...

Definitely they wanted him out at all cost

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ipobarethieves: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
cool very good. Cc; All Pythons sad wink

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by solmusdesigns: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
imagrg:
Let there be peace.
Oshiomhole should stay off the campaign.

Osho Baba has the fundamental rights to campaign for who ever he likes why is Obaseki scared

10 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Nobodycan: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Shauibu nor go hear ooo... That wan go armed himself that day...

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by subcbouy: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I am beginning to suspect the Oba as Oshiomole's boy, what about Oshiomole and Iyamu's boys?
I guess you are a Obaseki's boy.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by nkiliuzo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
that's why
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by dederocs(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Salute to the real man, O' ba a tokpee' ise...

7 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by kolade560: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aufbauh:
If he has performed as an incumbent and have the goodwill of the people he doesn't need all these shenanigans. He's only to ensure free, fair, credible and violent free election.

The Buhari i know won't allow federal might to overrun an incumbent governor if not Gov. Ortom would have been a history.
He won't because he has no ambition. again after this present tenure.
what happened in Ekiti and Osun where PDP won with landslide and later rigged in favour of APC
where were u den??

4 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by firo08(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aufbauh:

Are you a Nigerian?
Keep quiet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Danwakae(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
ArmedRobber:
This thread will be scanty grin cos finally the truth about PDP unleashing mayhem against opposition has been exposed by oba.

APC supporters have been repeatedly attacked, yet PDP lackeys will say it is blackmail.the last one was when shuaibu led thugs to a community to hold them hostage because there is an influential APC man in the community that have ears of his people and refuse to decamp with obaseki.

I hope PDP fanboys can now believe obaseki is the one causing trouble in Edo state

3years back these 5 people were in APC in 2016 against the PDP then and the Oba didn't have to call for peace deal ... We saw it play in Osun rerun, Kano rerun, Rivers and Kogi Guber election... Its clear that the APC is warrior trouble maker ... Tho, the PDP can't be exonerated but the APC with federal back up has been the upper hand with security forces...I am presently in Edo north cos by my company... and Sept 19, will really expose those in Edo north causing trouble...

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by bkool7(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I am beginning to suspect the Oba as Oshiomole's boy, what about Oshiomole and Iyamu's boys?

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ProfAmaben(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
subcbouy:
I guess you are a Obaseki's boy.
No! I just believe in fairness. Is it only Obaseki that's shaking the table in Edo?

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Obasogie00(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
You Dey mad
ProfAmaben:

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by subcbouy: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
ProfAmaben:

No! I just believe in fairness. Is it only Obaseki that's shaking the table in Edo?
Did you read where he said " Phillip they said...." It is your assumption that is shaking the table

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Aufbauh(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
kolade560:

He won't because he has no ambition. again after this present tenure.
what happened in Ekiti and Osun where PDP won with landslide and later rigged in favour of APC
where were u den??

Boy, true knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Those states you mentioned here are different scenario.
There's a difference between an incumbent going for a second term by himself and an incumbent whose 2nd term is over but have an interest on who succeeds him. Get it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by joebee1990(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
No time oh,don't say I didn't tell you give your life to Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by toprealman: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
You need to visit Benin first to put things in the right perspective.
If I'm being honest, both APC and PDP should be banished from the land. The Oba is just being too economical with the fact.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Miracle1991: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
You will never see Ipob on this trend because Oba has spoken the truth. Obaseki is seriously planning to use thugs with dangerous weapons to win this election. This is the reason I am not happy with Buhari, he should give shoot aside order to the police and the military.
U can't keep quiet as a president and allow some useless thugs to kill innocent Nigerians because of election.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by osazsky(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aufbauh:

are u awear that fuel is now 161 in Lagos.. where are ur yopob occupy Nigeria...oya go to fuel section and go and wail there.buhari is d best thing that has happened to Nigeria since 1960 ..I will vote him again or his son...atleast he didn't steal bullion van..if we dont pay high for electricity and fuel no serious company would want to invest in Nigeria.. power and rent is costly in d UK.. I stayed there for 4 years but over here people waste power

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ipobarethieves: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
sad PDP......... Den of KILLERS

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by agbangam: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
The only true king in Nigeria. The rest nah wash.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by FlordFlorez(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin

Second class oba... grin

Obaseki should do and strife this one of his kingship and banish him from Edo state to Congo.

He is political!
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by WATCHOVER(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
ProfAmaben:
All the comments on this thread, yours is the most captivating of all.
The Oba seems to be baised, which is not good
The Oba also failed to call Oshiomhole, Tony Kabaka to order.

When Oshiomhole's thugs attacked the Governor, why did he not talk?, when Kabaka was Insulting the governor declaring their selves as Lions and Tigers, he was mute.
Though I respect the Oba but I must say he goofed on this one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.