Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu (45324 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / POLITICAL CONSULTATION: What The Oba Of Benin Tells Prof Yemi Osinbajo Today / ‘Call Your Thugs To Order’ – Oba Of Benin Tells Edo Deputy Gov, Shaibu [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by babsbolad: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2020
mcmbonu:
NL what's your Opinion. Who's going to win

Like for Obaseki
Share for Osagie Ize-Iyamu
And you think the winner in this your online poll will also be the winner in real - election situation?
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 04, 2020
udemzyudex:

I told you to STFU.

If you like vote cow, who cares?

Lol. Mumu pikin. In your place, your traditional rulers go to prostrate b4 the governor. In Benin, the Governor goes to prostrate before the oba of Benin.

You think say na appoint dem dey appoint oba of Benin? Na hereditary, from father to first son!. E nor dey change.

Mumu talking about oba of benin siding with Oshiomole!

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Sheggy13(m): 5:25am On Sep 04, 2020
MrOjay1:
Oba should direct his warnings to Oshiomole.

Oshiomole's career is on the line and he will be the one to employ various dark strategies to secure victory but unfortunately for him,the votes of Edo people will prevail.

It will end in premium tears for Oshiomole and he will cry like Ihedioha.

Gov.Obaseki the people's governor should already start preparing for his swearing in ceremony.

4+4=Torwagba
The Oba is the paramount ruler there and he's on ground, receiving first hand info of the happenings in Edo state. He's better informed than you to know which groups are fomenting trouble and sponsoring thugs which is why he called out Phillip Shaibu to his face. He should be applauded for saying truth to power regardless of the person he's accusing being the incumbent, not this nonsense propaganda and narrative you're pushing. I'll take the words of the Oba who is a major stakeholder in Edo state politics more seriously than you an ordinary online commenter who most likely may not even be in/from Edo state.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Sheggy13(m): 5:39am On Sep 04, 2020
WATCHOVER:

He is persived to be bias, because he was mute when thugs attacked the governor when he went for campaign in Oshiomhole's Town, failing to reprimand Kabaka who was insulting a sitting governor.
You said he was mute when thugs attacked the governor. On which platform did you expect him to have addressed that issue. This is the only time he has had the opportunity to talk to both parties, so you can't accuse of him of being mute about something that happened weeks ago when he wasn't presented with a platform to address the issue then like he was just given now.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by WATCHOVER(m): 5:41am On Sep 04, 2020
Sheggy13:

You said he was mute when thugs attacked the governor. On which platform did you expect him to have addressed that issue. This is the only time he has had the opportunity to talk to both parties, so you can't accuse of him of being mute about something that happened weeks ago when he wasn't presented with a platform to address the issue then like he was just given now.
Up till now did you hear him talk about it?
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ProfAmaben(m): 5:44am On Sep 04, 2020
EgusiShankly:

He reprimanded all parties involved...
This and other video clips posted today were edited by selfish people for selfish reasons.

Okay, great to know, it was beginning to look like a one sided affair.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ProfAmaben(m): 5:45am On Sep 04, 2020
WATCHOVER:

All the comments on this thread, yours is the most captivating of all.
The Oba seems to be baised, which is not good
The Oba also failed to call Oshiomhole, Tony Kabaka to order.

When Oshiomhole's thugs attacked the Governor, why did he not talk?, when Kabaka was Insulting the governor declaring their selves as Lions and Tigers, he was mute.
Though I respect the Oba but I must say he goofed on this one.

Thanks for your honesty and sincerity. Nairaland still has hope with people like you.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ProfAmaben(m): 5:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Magicians:
imagine what this lunatic Igbo is saying out of foolishness n bigotry n before you go about your fraudulent prof of foolishness that still won't change the fact that you are a complete fool.
Insult insult insult and more insult. Doesn't change anything. If you had countered with a reasonable argument, it would have been better.

This further butresses my point that 90 percent of Edo youths are insultive and daft cultists. The way you speak clearly shows that you were corner bammed at age 6 by Aye Axemen, hence your inability to reason like a human being without insulting others. You are bereft of any form of logical reasoning and I feel so sorry for your parents. Is Oba Ewuare now a God that people cannot criticize?

Edo people are very inconsequential Nigeria, apart from their stance on cultism and acid pouring. Mumu.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ProfAmaben(m): 5:52am On Sep 04, 2020
RAGEofFIRE:

What an ignorant statement.....How dare you?.......

I iterate, is Oba Ewuare II who studied abroad now a God that people cannot criticize?? Wasn't he criticized where ever he went to for studies?

I see the Oba like every other human being, I can criticize him whenever I want. He's only a mere human being at the end of the day that would still decay like everyone else upon death.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:57am On Sep 04, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.

oba of Benin, that's my most respected monarch in the whole of s/s.....

as for PDP,gra gra and jaguda go fail una for this Edo election Wella....
typical Yoruba the day the monarch changes tone , he wont be anywhere close to your favourite again
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:59am On Sep 04, 2020
tesppidd:
So all the way from Ariaria market in Aba you know more about the happenings in Edo than the Oba?
and you that is in ogbomosho central motor park knows about edit abi
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:06am On Sep 04, 2020
Aufbauh:

Boy, true knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Those states you mentioned here are different scenario.
There's a difference between an incumbent going for a second term by himself and an incumbent whose 2nd term is over but have an interest on who succeeds him. Get it?
wike second tenure
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Nadaken: 6:27am On Sep 04, 2020
babajero:
OK you want obaseki to keep quiete just like GEJ did that made a desperate failure snatch government from him and destroying Nigeria as he is currently doing. And if you think buhari could use federal might to defeat Ortom in the last election you must be dreaming, because ortom outsmarted buhari by putting Fulani herdsmen in its place before the election.
let me say this that benue people elected ortom overwhelming.

You guys don't give them enough credit, federal might tried getting benue but it was the people who resisted it.

Ortom wasn't even performing just like now, but he used the necessity of that time to his advantage.

That time was the fulani herdsmen issue and he made it clear it was apc that was the obstacle to him securing the people lives.

So it was more of a referendum to the people on their existence and live which comes before politics.

So far ortom has done so well in stopping that fulani herdsmen crisis which defined his reelection.

Ordinarily he couldn't win without the people cos benue was surrounded by apc states and easy to twist by external force.

Notice that kwara went to apc against pdp because the people wanted out, anywhere you have just 2/3 or 50/50 (osun) people against or in support federal might can suppress or escalate the election.

But they can't suppress an overwhelming opinion just like rivers, akwa ibom,Delta that vote pdp traditionally

It has happened in far away Kano, Osun, Bayelsa, (Notice the variety of regions here and same 50/50 2/3 pattern of people opinion)
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Nadaken: 6:35am On Sep 04, 2020
EgusiShankly:

He reprimanded all parties involved...
This and other video clips posted today were edited by selfish people for selfish reasons.
ok post the full video, I am eager to see it Sha, I don't believe pdp would not publish a video too of oba warning oshomole or ize iyamu
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by agabusta: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2020
shiimah:
Did Akin Ambode not perform? Why was he denied a 2nd term?

Did Yahaya Bello perform quote? Why was he voted a 2nd time?

I now believe that quote in the bible which says that Heaven sufferers violence and only the strong taketh it by force.. in the case of Nigeria politics, only the strong occupies political offices.quote author=Aufbauh post=93538605]Why is Obaseki and his Deputy Shaibu are so desperate?
If he has performed as an incumbent and have the goodwill of the people he doesn't need all these shenanigans. He's only to ensure free, fair, credible and violent free election.

The Buhari i know won't allow federal might to overrun an incumbent governor if not Gov. Ortom would have been a history.

Ambode did not perform
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by agabusta: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2020
Meninmen:

Useless fool. I don't blame you sha. When your governor appoint your traditional rulers like political appointees, why wouldn't you come here to talk nonsense!

The oba is not siding with anybody. Get that in to your necrosed brain. He called Shuibu's name because we know Shuiabu is taking this too far.

And for your information, the oba of Benin is a human and Spiritual being!

Useless goat wey wan show himself

PS: I am voting Obaseki/Shuiabu. Before you come here to talk like a slowpoke!

Those people dont have respect. Just ignore the idiotic fellow.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by agabusta: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Mumu pikin. In your place, your traditional rulers go to prostrate b4 the governor. In Benin, the Governor goes to prostrate before the oba of Benin.

You think say na appoint dem dey appoint oba of Benin? Na hereditary, from father to first son!. E nor dey change.

What happens if a reigning King does not have a first son?
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by AlphaT1(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I am beginning to suspect the Oba as Oshiomole's boy, what about Oshiomole and Iyamu's boys?
Don't mind the OP, he is just being mischievous by editing out the Oshiobaba and Ize-Iyamu's part. Oba cautioned all of them, one after the other.

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Daum: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2020
Every body knows the APC is violent, and thugs like Kabaka are for the APC, but we in Edo knows that the PDP also has their thugs under Philip. The Oba knows this. The incidence at the palace gate is known and the Oba knows what he is talkinh about. Edo people know that the only way Oshiomole and their thugs can e contained is matching them with ur own thugs so they clearly support the PDP.

The Oba already castigated everyone. But you must understand that Obaseki is not also a contestant but chief security officer of the state.
My whole family is voting Obaseki. The Oba just told all of them to calm down. You people don't live in Edo, you people will be typing rubbish.

Election never reach people dy die for here during campaign for accident and other things. The political atmosphere is already tensed. What the Oba did was to calm nerves down.

Truth of the matter is this election is mainly between Oshiomole and Obaseki. Oshiomole is fighting fr his political survival. Him and his old cronies.

All the old politicians are with Oshiomole, so they're fighting for their survival because Obaseki no give them face. If Obaseki wins this election, Oshiomole is finished. Ize iyamu and Obaseki no really get issues, it is that Short Oshiomole who has vowed to cause trouble for Obaseki and Philip.

Why is Nairaland not showing where the Oba talked to Oshiomole. Nairaland is too pro-Apc in this Edo election.

4+4- Ogbane

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Daum: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2020
agabusta:

The Royal family is very large. The Oba has many brothers and cousins from his paternal lines who are also princes in their own right. They can also be king because they have the same bloodline.The Kings younger brother becomes Oba and his descendants pick up kingships till they die. It stays in the same family no matter whose Ox is god
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by agabusta: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2020
Daum:

The Royal family is very large. The Oba has many brothers and cousins from his paternal lines who are also princes in their own right. They can also be king because they have the same bloodline.The Kings younger brother becomes Oba and his descendants pick up kingships till they die. It stays in the same family no matter whose Ox is god

Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Evercurious(f): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Don't be a Hypocrite please. Which of the state election has PMB in person used Federal might Against.

Lol.. you are not smart at all. Try again

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Sonnobax15(m): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
typical Yoruba the day the monarch changes tone , he wont be anywhere close to your favourite again
well,I won't fight with you,but I just want you to know that I'm a southener....a Deltan for that matter,OKORO.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by lagosrd: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Advice Oshiomole, kabaka and ise Iyamu too
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by babajero(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2020
Nadaken:
let me say this that benue people elected ortom overwhelming.

You guys don't give them enough credit, federal might tried getting benue but it was the people who resisted it.

Ortom wasn't even performing just like now, but he used the necessity of that time to his advantage.

That time was the fulani herdsmen issue and he made it clear it was apc that was the obstacle to him securing the people lives.

So it was more of a referendum to the people on their existence and live which comes before politics.

So far ortom has done so well in stopping that fulani herdsmen crisis which defined his reelection.

Ordinarily he couldn't win without the people cos benue was surrounded by apc states and easy to twist by external force.

Notice that kwara went to apc against pdp because the people wanted out, anywhere you have just 2/3 or 50/50 (osun) people against or in support federal might can suppress or escalate the election.

But they can't suppress an overwhelming opinion just like rivers, akwa ibom,Delta that vote pdp traditionally

It has happened in far away Kano, Osun, Bayelsa, (Notice the variety of regions here and same 50/50 2/3 pattern of people opinion)

That was exactly what I was trying to explain to him, ortom won because the people was behind him, buhari wouldn't have succeeded even with federal might.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by udemzyudex(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2020
Meninmen:

Why you no dey hear word?
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by tsagir(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2020
EDO IS FOR POI MALAM GANI AUDU
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Magicians: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2020
It's a shame pathetic soul like you do not understand lunatic yourself can not reason intelligently so why should I waste my time doing that.

ProfAmaben:

Insult insult insult and more insult. Doesn't change anything. If you had countered with a reasonable argument, it would have been better.

This further butresses my point that 90 percent of Edo youths are insultive and daft cultists. The way you speak clearly shows that you were corner bammed at age 6 by Aye Axemen, hence your inability to reason like a human being without insulting others. You are bereft of any form of logical reasoning and I feel so sorry for your parents. Is Oba Ewuare now a God that people cannot criticize?

Edo people are very inconsequential Nigeria, apart from their stance on cultism and acid pouring. Mumu.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ProfAmaben(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2020
Magicians:
I[s]t's a shame pathetic soul like you do not understand lunatic yourself can not reason intelligently so why should I waste my time doing that.
[/s]

Very funny, I thought you love insulting and can insult people any how? Why then is your favorite hobby now a waste of time? I'm interested in hearing from your senseless reply as usual grin
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Nadaken: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2020
babajero:
That was exactly what I was trying to explain to him, ortom won because the people was behind him, buhari wouldn't have succeeded even with federal might.
yea, federal might can't stop an overwhelming vote.

But in Edo you have apc to the north, pdp to the central and both pdp/apc in the south.

That's why it may be easy for federal might to suppress south and win Edo by 2/3
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by moh1(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2020
good one oba of Benin, this is how all the traditional rulers should conduct and bring all is people together without involving in politics like SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI and others. though i love SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI but he attached himself so much to one side.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2020
agabusta:

It has never Happened! Every oba of Benin have been succeeded by their sons. But if it does happen, the Oba's brother succeeds him.

But it has and can never happen! The gods are wise! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) / T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) / Deborah Folashade Diya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.