Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (34575 Views)

Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina / USA Election: TRUMP On The Verge of Winning / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Gbogbowa:
you deceive yourself, Trump is winning we reject that Chinese product
In your dreams.
Biden will win better get ready

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by tianshie(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Funny thing is no matter how much this guy "goofs" before the election, he's still going to win. Don't be deceived by the media grin. To the Nigerian leftists/Biden soldiers, all your rants or hate won't stop him from winning. Americans love that mothr4cker cheesy grin grin

I have a big problem with toilet wipes like you. When bugs like you come to the United States, you never vote Republican. You know instantly that the democrats are your friends. It is the democrats that try to help immigrants float along until they can obtain permanent residence or citizenship. It is the democrats that pursue legislation that fosters equality, that targets immigrant-households and alerts them that the government recognizes them. When you are poor, hopeless, and downtrodden in America, it is the Democrats who look out for you and give you hope. The Republicans are all about conservatism, whose definition seems to loosen or tighten depending on what their present leaders are up to.

It is only JEALOUSY, IGNORANCE and SCHADENFREUDE that cause Nigerians to support Trump and his mean immigrant policies, over the Nigerian, Kenyan, Mexican, Venezuelan, Brazilian, Polish, and other immigrants in the US. You're jealous because your life is FC.UKED up in Nigeria and you can't stand the fact that other Nigerians, like you, have escaped the vicious cycle of poverty and disease in Nigeria. How can any right thinking Nigerian support Trump? Trump who treats people who look like you like sh.it. Dem swear for you ni? Onye iberibe.

You're suffering from cognitive dissonance.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by BOFA2020: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
[s]
EzzyCarter:
Funny thing is no matter how much this guy "goofs" before the election, he's still going to win. Don't be deceived by the media grin. To the Nigerian leftists/Biden soldiers, all your rants or hate won't stop him from winning. Americans love that mothr4cker cheesy grin grin
[/s]

Obviously you don't know JACK about what you are talking about. Must have been watching too much Faux entertainment new and Radio Biafuro.
Your demi god will lose and lose big. Same way you were so sure Atiku was going to win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Ahmback(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
#Trumpeter

#TrumpPence2020

#TrumpSaga

#Trump4America
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by CrazyOptimist: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dikebuka:

Brother you never still answer the question

1. 2016 percentage to 2020 percentage are not the. Margin of error is bound to increase.
2. How do you defend and make your vote count.
3. When will they declare the winner with these huge number of mail in.

You ask me whether am normal because I analysed the flaws of the democrats and their media propaganda tactic.

To answer your question. I will throw back a question to you.

1. If your definition of normal is supporting burning, looting, anarchy and violence because it supports your narrative, then I prefer to be abnormal.
2. If your definition of normal black live matter against all live matters then I prefer to be abnormal.
3. If your definition of normal is mandate mask wearing in a society where freedom is the norm,then I prefer to be abnormal

Show me a clip of biden supporting anarchy. He has spoken against anarchy, looting and violence of all sort. YouTube is your friend.

For number 2, I'll tell you my experience. It happened just 2 days ago. I was at a dollar store with my 4 year old. As I was walking around the shelves picking stuffs for my daughter, I noticed a young white boy a staff of theirs', watching me as I move. He was following me and watching if i was gonna steal something. Lol.
Mine while, I came in any SUV, came with my 4 year old daughter, dressed neatly and no one can take me for a gangster or riff raff.

I was just boiling within and saying chai... if na naija be this, I for don comot 2 teeth from this guy mouth.

At that point, I knew how it feels to be black in certain places in the US. Just because of your skincolor, you are a suspect. So BLACK LIVED MATTER.

Number 3:
Are there still people arguing about wearing masks? For real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Flier: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
duality:

This your post is due to hate without reason. some people just don't know when they are under strong manipulation.

We experienced it pre 2015 in Nigeria.

I have enough information to know what's happening.

After all is it not Trump that killed people with Covid? cheesy

We know what's happening jare.
Having sympathy for you already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Ahmback(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
tianshie:

I have a big problem with toilet wipes like you. When bugs like you come to the United States, you never vote Republican. You know instantly that the democrats are your friends. It is the democrats that try to help immigrants float along until they can obtain permanent residence or citizenship. It is the democrats that pursue legislation that fosters equality, that targets immigrant-households and alerts them that the government recognizes them. When you are poor, hopeless, and downtrodden in America, it is the Democrats who look out for you and give you hope. The Republicans are all about conservatism, whose definition seems to loosen or tighten depending on what their present leaders are up to.

It is only JEALOUSY, IGNORANCE and SCHADENFREUDE that cause Nigerians to support Trump and his mean immigrant policies, over the Nigerian, Kenyan, Mexican, Venezuelan, Brazilian, Polish, and other immigrants in the US. You're jealous because your life is FC.UKED up in Nigeria and you can't stand the fact that other Nigerians, like you, have escaped the vicious cycle of poverty and disease in Nigeria. How can any right thinking Nigerian support Trump? Trump who treats people who look like you like sh.it. Dem swear for you ni? Onye iberibe.

hold your peace and stop ranting like a depressed person.

Yeah! Trump may not be 100% good to Africans. but he has stopped many things from happening.... he has done more good than evil, even more than what the previous presidents did.

Let "Joe Hidden" win the election and you will still be the one to come to NL to cry out your sorrows.

I stand for Trump for what I see and know is good for the soul.������☠️�☠️☠️☠️☠️

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by frugal(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Golan007:

No one has asked him to change.

Majority only find his behaviour reprehensible and they'll make their opinion known at the ballot.

Let me guess; you support(ed) APC & Buhari?
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by jmoore(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
Missssii:

Jmoore from SDK? It really is a small world. ♥️
What's SDK? I think you mistook me for another person.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by duality(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Flier:
Having sympathy for you already

You don't need to. I operate in a higher realm beyond your reach. You could learn from me or you move on.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by CrazyOptimist: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ahmback:
hold your peace and stop ranting like a depressed person.

Yeah! Trump may not be 100% good to Africans. but he has stopped many things from happening.... he has done more good than evil, even more than what the previous presidents did.

Let "Joe Hidden" win the election and you will still be the one to come to NL to cry out your sorrows.

I stand for Trump for what I see and know is good for the soul.������☠️�☠️☠️☠️☠️

Do you agree that he is Putin's puppet?
If not. Tell me why he has been silent on the poisoning of the Russian opposition party leader?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Ahmback(m): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Do you agree that he is Putin's puppet?
If not. Tell me why he has been silent on the poisoning of the Russian opposition party leader?
it is Russian's political affair
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by olawonder(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I suppose those who protesting against him all over US are from Burundi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by donttouchme: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
So many crack heads in america. They will still vote him in.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by busomma: 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Signs of desperation. He knows he's finished politically & he's trying anything & everything possible to get some tractions. By this time next year, Trump would've been convicted of one of many crimes he has been committing all these yrs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by duality(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

The question is why has mail-in voting suddenly become fraud?

Trump was elected in 2016 through several voting methods including mail - in voting.

Trump appoints Mr Dejoy, a business associate, who has never been in public service, as head of USPS.

Few months to the election, he says he doesnt trust his own appointee to do a good job. Claims the Democrats will perpetrate fraud.

Dejoy takes out Mail-in voting boxes from several locations in the country as commanded by Trump.

The House of Representatives invites Dejoy to chambers, asks him if they are capable of holding election using mail -in voting. Dejoy says no, they are inadequate.

The house votes to provide billions of dollars to the USPS to get prepared.

Trump refuses to support the motion of funding the USPS.

ASK YOURSELF IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP?

AM I NORMAL?

IF YOU ASK ME, NA WHO I GO ASK?

Go and ask MR MACARONI

The strong push for mail in voting is sinister and you know it. Unless you want to play the ostrich.

If people can come out to protest, burn house, then they can go out and vote!

If the Dems believe they will win, then the election should be free and fair.

We know they don't want people to come out. Speaker Nancy, who what's business closed was caught in a saloon without face mask.

What a shame!

The only hope the Dems have is for the media to ochestrate another Covid 19 hysteria. That's the plan for November. They have failed as this issue has been taken to another realm. The spiritual exchange has been made.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by CrazyOptimist: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ahmback:
it is Russian's political affair

Hahahaha
But he is quick to intervene today about the intended execution of 2 men in iran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by CrazyOptimist: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
duality:

The strong push for mail in voting is sinister and you know it. Unless you want to play the ostrich.

If people can come out to protest, burn house, then they can go out and vote!

If the Dems believe they will win, then the election should be free and fair.

We know they don't want people to come out. Speaker Nancy, who what's business closed was caught in a saloon without face mask.

What a shame!

The only hope the Dems have is for the media to ochestrate another Covid 19 hysteria. That's the plan for November. They have failed as this issue has been taken to another realm. The spiritual exchange has been made.

Pelosi is the topic now. Lol
Is she the president?
No wonder her video was shown by the press secretary today. Lolz

She took responsible already, unlike Mr President who never takes responsibility for anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Ahmback(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Hahahaha
But he is quick to intervene today about the intended execution of 2 men in iran.
yes! the young wrestler is about to die for speaking out against bad governance in the country, which is really bad

what if Putin poisoned himself?
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Dikebuka: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Show me a clip of biden supporting anarchy. He has spoken against anarchy, looting and violence of all sort. YouTube is your friend.

For number 2, I'll tell you my experience. It happened just 2 days ago. I was at a dollar store with my 4 year old. As I was walking around the shelves picking stuffs for my daughter, I noticed a young white boy a staff of theirs', watching me as I move. He was following me and watching if i was gonna steal something. Lol.
Mine while, I came in any SUV, came with my 4 year old daughter, dressed neatly and no one can take me for a gangster or riff raff.

I was just boiling within and saying chai... if na naija be this, I for don comot 2 teeth from this guy mouth.

At that point, I knew how it feels to be black in certain places in the US. Just because of your skincolor, you are a suspect. So BLACK LIVED MATTER.

Number 3:
Are there still people arguing about wearing masks? For real.

You talked about Biden not supporting Violence.
Let me take you down to the memory lane abit.

"I will redirect funds away from the police"
When Trump complained of violence in Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, Chicago and recently Wisconsin, Biden was silent.

Operation Legend was named after an African American shot by the rioters at the Chaz police free zone which the mayor described as the "summer of love". Portland witness 100 straight days of violence. As it is now the people want to recall their mayor.

Biden began to say something after the poll showed them loosing grounds against Trump's Law and Order message.

2. This the stereotype that the rioters are causing for the black community and people of color. Remember that at the beginning a lot of white supported the protest over George Floyd's death but when the violence and killings began to happen, the white have to shift to a corner ad watch.
I understand how it feels to be suspected especially when you are innocent but that's what happens with stereotype.
I watch the RNC where the brought the couples that deployed self-defense against the violent groups that wanted to deface their property.

For some months now the media have been pressuring Trump to issue national mask mandate and he did not fall for it.
Guess what Biden fell for it in one of his interview.
He said that he would obey the science and issue mask mandate.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by donkuso(f): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
So US dey shake for elections as well hmmmm.....

Order for your Original and organic
Honey:#2000 per 75cl bottle. 1Ltr #3500,20Ltrs #32,000,25Ltrs #38,000.
Location: Portharcourt. Money guaranteed back if you perform all test necessary and not satisfied. We deliver nationwide.
Chat/Call:07032282281.
# Verified seller.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by duality(m): 12:14am On Sep 04, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Pelosi is the topic now. Lol
Is she the president?
No wonder her video was shown by the press secretary today. Lolz

She took responsible already, unlike Mr President who never takes responsibility for anything.

She was shamefully embarrassed.

No sincere person will take the Dems serious.

They want to get power by fraud, destruction, killings, anarchy and Covid 19 manipulation.

They failed woefully!

If Americans truly hate Trump, the let the people decide in a free fair and credible election.

Let Trump's achievement be his defense.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Nasrothschild1: 12:23am On Sep 04, 2020
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by bezimo(m): 1:05am On Sep 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:

You can say that again..but those loser democrats no wan gree tell themselves the truth..na sleepy Joe Biden wan beat this guy.Lol!!
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by bezimo(m): 1:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Golan007:

President Biden would be sworn-in in January 2021.

I don't think so...Trump go win neatly like he did in 2016.
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 04, 2020
Ehm we read headlines alone

Through the content you will understand that if you had vote by mail and goes in to vote again the system will capture you as already voted but he meant for them to be sure their mail vote was logged in they should also vote in person
Re: US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice by EzzyCarter: 2:40am On Sep 04, 2020
tianshie:

Lool. Cry me a River. Relax okay, November is around the corner, once Trump wins, if you reside in the US, feel free to protest, or if you're in Nigeria, you can protest at the American embassy or better still go hug a transformer. Dumb ass slow poke who has no social etiquette. I'm so sure your childhood was so traumatic and it's saddening because it's obvious the cycle will continue with your children. You might as well get help before you choke on your own bullshiit. Scum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hope Hicks, Trump's Aide Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 (photos) / New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 / Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.