Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator (1872 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is The Yoruba Most Tribalistic Bigotry Person In South West / Meet Yoruba Lady Who Has Never Been To The South East But Is Fluent In Igbo / Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Football787: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

I now see that you are drunk.

Do you know how many vote transformer carry? Won't it burn both the phone and the person holding it?

Mtcheeew.

How will it burn the person when Petrol is not soaked in his/her body.......

What is the rationale between transformer, phone, human, and burning...... You need to use your medicine
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lothario:
Dem no go run before. when an Igbo man is here grin

They are sophisticated oooo according to Lagos ibadan express newspaper.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Philipponzaghi: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Football787:

Mtcheeew.

How will it burn the person when Petrol is not soaked in his/her body.......

What is the rationale between transformer, phone, human, and burning...... You need to use your medicine

Now I can see you are a proper yabaleft patient. Is there a need for petrol before fire can burn? Especially when we are talking of transformer.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Football787: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Now I can see you are a proper yabaleft patient. Is there a need for petrol before fire can burn? Especially when we are talking of transformer.

Guy, you don’t know anything young man. The only way transformer can burn someone is IF Petrol is soaked in the body.

Without Petrol there is no fire. I know what I’m saying ooooo.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Lothario(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Dem dey sophisticated naim dem vote buhari they are ruining that word sophisticated
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lothario:
Dem dey sophisticated naim dem vote buhari they are ruining that word sophisticated

jagaban of yoruba universe asked them to do so.

master-slave relationship
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
this yeroba Muslim man claiming to be Anambra grin
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

I get but I won’t borrow you.
Why na ogami, as u no get money to buy iPhone nko grin
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Football787:

I get. But the charger mouth has been cut off.

Can you plug it directly to the transformer?
Sure, bring it. I go manage
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Yes, fuel is needed for fire to burn. But fuel can be anything.

If you know the chemistry of fire.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

How far, that mango still remain?

1 Like

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
@OP you are a Yoruba wannabe. Your attention, and that of your fellow wannabes, is needed on the thread below. Get a life and stop your unhealthy obsession with all things Yoruba.

Stalk Yorubas forever and you will still not be Yoruba so stop wasting your own time and focus on ala Igbo issues and the monumental misrule going on there currently. Amebo.

https://www.nairaland.com/6096049/condition-roads-enugu-community-pictures
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Obamaofusa: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
simpleseyi:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally blance. Ori e ti daru patapate porogodo. Omo olori pelebe.
omo olori pelebe
grin
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Obamaofusa: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

smiley

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by TheChameleon: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Confused tribe.

How about the Ojuyobo that ran away to London in the 90s to seek asylum wearing his mother's gele, when Abacha was looking to catch him and hang him upside down for treason?

The werey jagabolted from Abacha's hangman's noose, yet his shameless followers accuse Mazi Kanu of being a 'Coward'. Dirty ewedu hypocrites.

grin grin grin

Err.... not just Kanu.

Zik and Ojukwu too ran away in their wives' dresses.

It's even rumoured that Oladipo Diya has Igbo blood. Because most Yorubas no be coward unlike una grin
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by lascos912(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Confused tribe.

How about the Ojuyobo that ran away to London in the 90s to seek asylum wearing his mother's gele, when Abacha was looking to catch him and hang him upside down for treason?

The werey jagabolted from Abacha's hangman's noose, yet his shameless followers accuse Mazi Kanu of being a 'Coward'. Dirty ewedu hypocrites.

grin grin grin
shai the way you are hurt enh only only cold water can relief you
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by lascos912(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Confused tribe.

grin grin grin
sorry ehn we know it hurts you from flesh to blood from blood to bone
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Philipponzaghi: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
wizzakosh:
Why na ogami, as u no get money to buy iPhone nko grin

Iphone ke, I have phobia for Iphone since one guy used it to collect my girlfriend.

I have sworn never to use Iphone. Even if you give me for free, I will throw it in the ocean
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Football787: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
wizzakosh:
Sure, bring it. I go manage

Okay. One problem is that mouth is Nokia pin mouth.

So we will have to improvise.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by simpleseyi: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Brother, you fit borrow me 50 Naira wey you no need?

I don borrow Nnamdi Cownu as his Flattino slaves no pay subscription to again.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by simpleseyi: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Football787:

Is it true Messi is now signed to Barcelona?

No, he is now signed to Eyimba FC of Aba
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by simpleseyi: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dedetwo:

Yari.ba peeps will not kill me with anything in Nigeria not even with Sango and Ogun. This is the same irony of bath a pig, comb a pig, a pig shall
remain a pig. By the way in the last election, Buhari carried entire Yari.ba land. One wonders whom these cunning artists are trying to con.

Now, this is the definition of STUPIDITY
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Philipponzaghi: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
wizzakosh:
Yes, fuel is needed for fire to burn. But fuel can be anything.

If you know the chemistry of fire.

I don't know chemistry of fire because I hate anything chemistry.

I would have made my WAEC in one sitting but because of Chemistry I had to do it 5 times.

If fuel is needed for fire to burn, then why did Baba Uche house burn from electricity spark?
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by ObereEmma: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

jagaban of yoruba universe asked them to do so.

master-slave relationship

Aboki uno go go pray. Ibi like say ghana and rivers matter don finish for ya mouth. With your fish brain you think you can bring chaos between two tribe keeping your dirty alhaji on pay roll.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Philipponzaghi: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
simpleseyi:

I don borrow Nnamdi Cownu as his Flattino slaves no pay subscription to again.

Damn, so the albino fugitive don take his borrowing to another level? You no lie o, one of his flatty slaves handling revenue collection fail to remit the subscription money to him. I heard the guy was part of the people the military wasted the other time.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by MINORU: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Three yourba cowards

Lol
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
ObereEmma:

Aboki uno go go pray. Ibi like say ghana and rivers matter don finish for ya mouth. With your fish brain you think you can bring chaos between two tribe keeping your dirty alhaji on pay roll.

Go back to school or better still look for your fellow play mate.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Football787: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
simpleseyi:

No, he is now signed to Eyimba FC of Aba

When exactly did Messi got Nigerian visa ? The last time I heard Aregbesola already banned him from entering the country.

Chai, Messi will now see the shithole Aba is made up of, and that might spoil the little image Nigeria still have on the world scene.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Dedetwo(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
simpleseyi:

Now, this is the definition of STUPIDITY

If there is any definition of stupidity in this discuss, it points to the goons such as the poster of the above crap who could not discern the sarcasm imbedded in the original post.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Football787: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Damn, so the albino fugitive don take his borrowing to another level? You no lie o, one of his flatty slaves handling revenue collection fail to remit the subscription money to him. I heard the guy was part of the people the military wasted the other time.

Chai, this is really sad for my friend Philiponzaghi.

So the albino fugitive self owe you money so. I heard he is owing Atiku too because he failed to remit the money he scammed him of during the last election the Cameroonian lost.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by ObereEmma: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Go back to school or better still look for your fellow play mate.
in Your highest level of education my dog think better than you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zabarmari: All You’ve Given The North Is Death, Destruction – Aisha To Buhari / The Stunning Hypocrisy Of Twitter And Facebook / BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.