Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo (1871 Views)

Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Tension In Isuikwuato Over Abduction Of Travellers By Suspected Fulani Gunmen / Breaking News:suspected Fulani Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman, Rape Others... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Akiara: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Suspected Fulani kidnappers have kidnapped their tribesmen in Ayete and Iganna in the Oke Ogun area of Oyo State.

They have demanded N10 million in ransom from the Ayete victim and N3 million from his Iganna counterpart.

According to Tribune Online, one of the victims, Amadu Shehu Imoru, aged 40, was abducted around 7 pm on Friday at Oba Ayete settlement when armed men invaded the village, shooting indiscriminately.

The victim’s father, Imoru Gafar, told the police the abductors called the line of another of his sons on Saturday, demanding N10 million as ransom.

Gafar further told the police that the caller’s voice was that of Bororo Fulani.

Two days before the incident, on Wednesday, it was gathered that one Alhaji Kusore Shadani was on a footpath along Ilaji Ile Farm Settlement en route to Ibudo Musa with one Shaibu Bello to sell four cows, when he was waylaid by four masked men, who kidnapped and took him to an unknown destination.

On Thursday, the kidnappers were said to have called a brother of Alhaji Kusore, demanding N3 million as ransom.

When contacted, the Oyo State Police Public Relations Officer, Adewale Osifeso confirmed the incidents, saying the police were trailing the abductors, to arrest them and rescue the victims.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/19/suspected-fulani-gunmen-abduct-fellow-fulani-people-oyo-demand-ransom
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Akiara: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
NA ESN...KIDNAP DEM cheesy
NA IPOB....ASK FOR RANSOM cheesy

SEND AMOTEKUN....IF I HEAR grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Franklyspeakin: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lols

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
When visitors in a house are turning the house upside down as they wish

It is either the owners are not around or they have been subdued by the guests.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Dcube212: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hnnmm
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Jerryherd: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Even the Fulanis fear the monsters called Wodaabe mbororo , those ones should be classified as wild animals,

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by funkybroyouknow: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
two birds one stone grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Tigaromil: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nah family matter

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by November1857(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fulani Marauder are gradually turning yoruba land to another Zamfara , Katsina and kaduna where kidnapping for Ramson has become norm...

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Oh wow

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mikehot:
When visitors in a house are turning the house upside down as they wish

It is either the owners are not around or they have been subdued by the guests.

All lies
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Jerryherd: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
November1857:
Fulani Marauder are gradually turning yoruba land to another Zamfara , Katsina and kaduna where kidnapping for Ramson has become norm...

Says someone from Ebonyi... What did they turn Ibo land into

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by tit(f): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ok.
Makinde should please help us pay the ransome.
We Fulanis and Yorubas are brothers.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Reminez(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
November1857:
Have you buried the 28 osus that were murdered by the Mullahs in Ebonyi ??...Aturu !!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Ahmeduana(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAMBARI PA FULANI KO LEJO NNU, in this game of the caliphate, DOG EAT DOG!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by November1857(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

Says someone from Ebonyi... What did they turn Ibo land into
Reminez:

Have you buried the 28 osus that were murdered by the Mullahs in Ebonyi ??...Aturu !!!
Afonja , fulani Marauder are using your ancestral land as a running ground for kidnapping ,after chasing your people out to a refugee camp in the neighboring country. You should rather hide your face in shame , instead of spewing trashed..

5000 Nigerians escaping Herdsmen become refugee in Benin republic

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/20/5000-nigerians-escaping-herdsmen-become-refugees-in-benin-republic/

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
November1857:
Do you think they care? They are more interested in ESN and Nnamdi Kanu. Ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by nedu666: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lies, lies, lies

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by MajesticKris: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
CONFUSED PEOPLE!!!

ABOKI NA ABOKI...
Just imagine kidnapping your kinsman!!
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by FarahAideed: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fulani have become something else
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by ThatFairGuy1: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
FULANI Bororo are beast. They're danger wherever they're.
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Omoslim26: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Where are those dullards screaming Anambra is now Somalia, Abia is now Borno��

I don't know what it takes to think reasonably and understand that this issue of insecurity is everywhere, jubilating when it happens to others is absolute foolery.
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Omoslim26: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Akiara:

grin
Akiara:

You must be very happy your brothers are at it again ��

Evil sons of taquiyya ��

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by T9ksy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiggaAreaBDamnd:

Do you think they care? They are more interested in ESN and Nnamdi Kanu. Ndi ara

Yeah, right..........if you say so.
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Akiara: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
I LOVE THE FACT THAT I BUSTED YOU ..AND IT HURTS YOU BADLY. grin grin grin grin grin grin

NOW SAY THIS....IGBO AMAKA!!! grin grin grin grin

NOW OMOSLIM

Omoslim26:
grin

You must be very happy your brothers are at it again ��

Evil sons of taquiyya ��
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Omoslim26: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Akiara:
I LOVE THE FACT THAT I BUSTED YOU ..AND IT HURTS YOU BADLY. grin grin grin grin grin grin

NOW OMOSLIM

grin
Akiara:

NOW OMOSLIM

Keep using taquiyya until boko boys or iswap will send you to your early grave��

Visit my previous post you will see plenty Igbo amaka there��

devilish son of taquiyya ��.

For how long will you keep hiding you better come to South before you get killed before you time by your fellow taquiyya brethren ��

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by NwaNimo1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Akiara: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
THIS ZOMBIE DEY TAKE "MARKET"....SEE SERIOUS KOLOMENTAL... grin grin grin grin grin

YOU MASQUERADE YOUR PAINS WITH LENGTHY RUBBISH AND STALE RESPONSES... grin grin grin

WHO PASS YOU PASS YOU...

IGBO PEOPLE TOO MUCH AND GOD WILL GIVE THEM WISDOM TO ACHIEVE MORE GREATNESS.

NOW REPEAT AFTER ME ...IF DEM BORN YOU WELL....IGBO AMAKA!!

Omoslim26:
grin

Keep using taquiyya until boko boys or iswap will send you to your early grave��

Visit my previous post you will see plenty Igbo amaka there��

devilish son of taquiyya ��.

For how long will you keep hiding you better come to South before you get killed before you time by your fellow taquiyya brethren ��

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Omoslim26: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Akiara:
THIS ZOMBIE DEY TAKE "MARKET"....SEE SERIOUS KOLOMENTAL... grin grin grin grin grin

YOU MASQUERADE YOUR PAINS WITH LENGTHY RUBBISH AND STALE RESPONSES... grin grin grin

WHO PASS YOU PASS YOU...

grin
Akiara:

WHO PASS YOU PASS YOU...

Your write up is more lengthy than mine you dis cursed dunderhead ��

Men you are really enjoying oo see as you dey drink the milk from the love of your life��
Cursed son of taquiyya ��

If you agree that you are an hausa/fulani man I will type ten Igbo Amaka � � �.

this taquiyya won't save you for long before your fellow taquiyya brethren catch up with you and send you to your ancestors ��

Re: BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo by Akiara: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
THIS THING PAIN AM WELLA...YOUR MADNESS GIVES ME JOY. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omoslim26:
grin

Your write up is more lengthy than mine you dis cursed dunderhead ��

Men you are really enjoying oo see as you dey drink the milk from the love of your life��
Cursed son of taquiyya ��

If you agree that you are an hausa/fulani man I will type ten Igbo Amaka � � �.

this taquiyya won't save you for long before your fellow taquiyya brethren catch up with you and send you to your ancestors ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja / Dsp Omolola Odutola: Meet A Young, Fine Police Officer / More Photos As Imo Women Shut Down Owerri For Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.