Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company (18576 Views)

Lagos To Ban ‘danfo’ Buses From Passing Broad Street And Apongbon / Subsidy: Labour Gets 600 Buses From Fg / Joy As Enugu Receives 30 Luxury Buses From Innoson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by againstGEJ(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^^

Where are the Lagos BRT buses sourced from?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Demainman1: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^^^
You asked the same question here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-610041.0.html

Do you know?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by againstGEJ(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2011
is that your answer? LOL.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Demainman1: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^^^
Whats funny sir?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by naijaking1: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2011
texazzpete:

Funny how Innoson motors is quick to trumpet all the accolades they received from GEJ on their website, but no single information on crash safety tests on their website.

Safety must be given a priority in all vehicle purchases. I suggest the federal Government holds off any purchase from these guys until their vehicles go through rigorous testing.
Safety is important, but do you want to hold a local vehicle manufacturing company to ransom while allowing Japanese and Chinese death traps on Nigerian roads? The issue of safety should be applied to all vehicles and accross the board, if you single out Innoson vehicles and starting chanting safety, safety, then it looks retarded, because all the Japanese "match boxes" or Toyota Hiace vehicles plying Nigerian roads are not seem on US roads because the cost of passing American safety standards are just too high for them. Many of the vehicles currently imported from Japan and China are not roadworthy in US.

The result is that they ship these coffins-on-four-wheels to Nigeria. It's not a secret, how many "specially made vehicle" from Toyota, Nissan, and Mitshubishi do you see plying Nigeria roads that you never see on US highways, many. This is primarily because these vehicles can't pass safety stds here.
It's not up to a vehicle maker to enforce safety, it's up tp the government to enforce safety.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2011
naijaking1:

Safety is important, but do you want to hold a local vehicle manufacturing company to ransom while allowing Japanese and Chinese death traps on Nigerian roads? The issue of safety should be applied to all vehicles and accross the board, if you single out Innoson vehicles and starting chanting safety, safety, then it looks not-so-smart, because all the[b] Japanese "match boxes" or Toyota Hiace vehicles plying Nigerian roads are not seem on US roads[/b] because the cost of passing American safety standards are just too high for them. Many of the vehicles currently imported from Japan and China are not roadworthy in US.

The result is that they ship these coffins-on-four-wheels to Nigeria. It's not a secret, how many "specially made vehicle" from Toyota, Nissan, and Mitshubishi do you see plying Nigeria roads that you never see on US highways, many. This is primarily because these vehicles can't pass safety stds here.
It's not up to a vehicle maker to enforce safety, it's up tp the government to enforce safety.

??

what on earth are you talking about? japanese cars are the most popular in the united states

no one has ever ha d any issues with cars from japan. its korean cars

as to death traps, ask the thieving car dealers who bring in accident-ed, flood damaged and condemned cars as lightly used
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2011
oyb:

??
what on earth are you talking about? japanese cars are the most popular in the united states
no one has ever ha d any issues with cars from japan. its korean cars

Thank you!! Even Korean cars do very well here as quality and safety standards imposed on these companies here.

oyb:

as to death traps, ask the thieving car dealers who bring in accident-ed, flood damaged and condemned cars as lightly used

Thank you!
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by FACE(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2011
texazzpete:

Most car manufacturers have critical safety information on their websites. Most of them also have been stress tested by several regulatory bodies and the results are in the public domain.
With Innoson, we have nothing. There is no guarantee for customers that the vehicles will not crumple like a tin can on impact.
Look, i am all for supporting the local industry as much as possible, but i'm far more passionate about optimal use of taxpayers' money.

All cars crumple on serious impact, but additional devices make them safer.

How do you know that the information you want on the website is not in the car manual ? When people buy things, they also ask questions, therefore I expect that it would be to the company's detriment if they are unable to address any questions about their products. Like I said before, they need a more dynamic website in order to sell their products. However, anyone who doesn't ask questions while buying is also unlikely to look at the websites.

The stress test you talk about is mainly in-house and aimed at improving engineering/quality/cost. External bodies actually look at your procedure, compare that with your practice / records and make sure you are working/manufacturing to an acceptable international standard.

When you hear that Toyota has recalled some cars, it is actually as a result of either consumer complaint investigated by the QC dept or as a result of internal QC of the product. I once worked in a company where we had to recall a product because lab tests showed one of the components to be out of spec, an error which could been corrected before packaging. We also had cases of destruction of products cause it might cost more money trying to redeem them.

My point is that as our procedure was not displayed on our website, it did not signify the absence of such procedure and we would have been able to provide information to those that need to know. I expect the same to apply to Innoson.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Demainman1: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Thank you!

Whats the 'thank you' for? You are here talking up the 'great quality' chinese cars and why we must import cars from China for nigerians use. Do you see chinese vehicles where you live in Columbus?

Inferiority complex kill my people. Give me any of those accidented, flood damage american/european cars anyday over those Chinese fake. I will buy INNOSON before I buy any ''direct from china imported'' vehicles in Nigeria anyday. anytime.

I am sure you don't use any of those china mobile phones or battery pack for that matter.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
Demain_man:

Whats the 'thank you' for? You are here talking up the 'great quality' chinese cars and why we must import cars from China for nigerians use. Do you see chinese vehicles where you live in Columbus?

Inferiority complex kill my people. Give me any of those accidented, flood damage american/european cars anyday over those Chinese fake. I will buy INNOSON before I buy any ''direct from china imported'' vehicles in Nigeria anyday. anytime.

I am sure you don't use any of those china mobile phones or battery pack for that matter.

the innoson you are balthering about is probably not much different from the direct from china

i seriously doubt if it made of parts by americans or Japanese or koreans
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
Demain_man:

Show me where exactly you have me stating what you ACCUSE me of there in the bold?

P.S - GM(general Motors) is considering selling China made cars in the US. just thought you might want to be caught up on that.

Demain_man:

Have you bought your own INNOSON car yet? How many Nigerian-MADE products do you currently have or own? Don't tell me you will buy INNOSON before you buy any other, I say you BUY INNOSON first, and then you can come back here to talk on INNOSON being better. If you have not even experienced it, how can you talk on it?

The problem you don't see is that INFERIORITY COMPLEX is exactly what would drive people to make most every issue about themselves, their ethnicity, or even claim it an attack on their existence.

Demain_man:

I am SURE you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA who owns the world now. MOST PHONES ARE MADE IN CHINA  . . . Even your computer, underwear, toothbrush are all probably made in China.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Demainman1: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2011
oyb:

the innoson you are balthering about is probably not much different from the direct from china

i seriously doubt if it made of parts by americans or Japanese or koreans

You are indeed correct! Innoson is made in China. why then go all the way to buy made in china from CHINA. when the same product is already been assembled in Nigeria? Why?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2011
Demain_man:

You are indeed correct! Innoson is made in China. why then go all the way to buy made in china. when the same product is already been assebled in Nigeria? Why?

why are you contradicting yourself right left and center?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Demainman1: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Show me where exactly you have me stating what you ACCUSE me of there in the bold?

P.S - GM(general Motors) is considering selling China made cars in the US. just thought you might want to be caught up on that.

Have you bought your own INNOSON car yet? How many Nigerian-MADE products do you currently have or own? Don't tell me you will buy INNOSON before you buy any other, I say you BUY INNOSON first, and then you can come back here to talk on INNOSON being better. If you have not even experienced it, how can you talk on it?

My roofing sheet is made in nigeria, Same with my electrical cables, steel rods, security doors. All made in nigeria.

All those product you mentioned are made in China with serious quality control by the parent company(Most likely not Chinese). China is known for it's SLAVE labour approach hence the patronage. I am sure you wouldn't want to work for a chinese company in the States.

Now my point is this. All those your good quality products that are manufactured in China can only be afforded by few Nigerian you hear.

China man will not ship those product to African cos our buying power is SOOOO weak.

If you want to see the cheap sht China makes try china websites. Buy something and use and then come back and tell me how far.

BY the way, Most OKADA on nigeria road today are there courtesy of the same INNOSON
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
Demain_man:

My roofing sheet is made in nigeria, Same with my electrical cables, steel rods, security doors. All made in nigeria.

All those product you mentioned are made in China with serious quality control by the parent company(Most likely not Chinese). China is known for it's SLAVE labour approach hence the patronage. I am sure you wouldn't want to work for a chinese company in the States.

Now my point is this. All those your good quality products that are manufactured in China can only be afforded by few Nigerian you hear.

You are not going to pull the wool over my eyes on this one. Your point all along had been that Chinese goods were to be considered of LOW quality, same junk someone tried to offer up earlier.

Demain_man:

China man will not ship those product to African cos our buying power is SOOOO weak.
Not necessarily the truth. Again, we had @nuzo, along with someother chinese based individuals on here, have explained to us, over and over that the bulk reason subquality goods keep coming in to africa, after decades of discovery, is traders and governments continue to encourage and allow it. It is not complicated.

Demain_man:

If you want to see the cheap sht China makes try china websites. Buy something and use and then come back and tell me how far.
BY the way, Most OKADA on nigeria road today are there courtesy of the same INNOSON

I doubt the claim that MOST of the Okada vehicles are made by INNOSON. Also, You keep telling me these stories of INNOSON but if the internet is your source of information, then you should be able to provide me a link so I can verify these claims myself. Or is it SECRET INFO?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Demainman1: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You are not going to pull the wool over my eyes on this one. Your point all along had been that Chinese goods were to be considered of LOW quality, same junk someone tried to offer up earlier.
Not necessarily the truth. Again, we had @nuzo, along with someother chinese based individuals on here, have explained to us, over and over that the bulk reason subquality goods keep coming in to africa, after decades of discovery, is traders and governments continue to encourage and allow it. It is not complicated.

I doubt the claim that MOST of the Okada vehicles are made by INNOSON. Also, You keep telling me these stories of INNOSON but if the internet is your source of information, then you should be able to provide me a link so I can verify these claims myself. Or is it SECRET INFO?

- My point is that almost all the china 'Directly imported' goods in Africa are fakes becos of reasons I have already explained in my previous posts.

- China do produce quality goods but those good can not be afforded by average nigerian because of too much poverty in the land

- China is NOT know for it's quality vehicle manfacturing hence why buy from china? (INNOSON also has them in his employment if you must know)

- China are known to be cheap copy cats. They do not invent anything.

- I have shown you that NOT all Nigeria made products are of low quality( see my last post) or ask Nigerian tradesmen and engineers

- Nigeria manufacturers WILL even better their foreign counterparts if given the same patronage and more supervision/support.

- Please let us all promote the YES WE CAN altitude otherwise to say that the country is doom will be an understatement.

- FYI, INNOSON made importation of Motorcycles unattractive in Naija. that is a FACT

- Lastly, GEJ please make true your promise of constant ELECTRICITY and then sit back and watch your country become a SECOND WORLD in no time!!!!  OUR LEADERS CANNOT AFFORD TO FAIL US THIS TIME AROUND!!
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by manny4life(m): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^^^

Thanks, when I read soem post on here, some just makes sense, others just don't. Few argue blindly even with their opposing views while other tend to make meaning.

Unless you and I patronize our local products, we can't move past where we are from. For the record, bulk of Chinese made products are CRAP; not built to last.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2011
manny4life:

^^^^

Thanks, when I read soem post on here, some just makes sense, others just don't. Few argue blindly even with their opposing views while other tend to make meaning.

Unless you and I patronize our local products, we can't move past where we are from. For the record, bulk of Chinese made products are CRAP; not built to last.

wrong

your laptop, ipad , etal are made in china

it is a case of garbage in garbage out

they are hard core businessmen and will give you what you want.

nigerians have a knack for going to china and insisiting on goods they can sell cheaply, preferably those that will only last six months.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Demainman1: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2011
oyb:

wrong

nigerians have a knack for going to china and insisiting on goods they can sell cheaply, preferably those that will only last six months.

I am sure you have read/understood a lot of the previous posts. Is Apple (Ipad) a china company? That the company choose to site their business in china to take advantage of extremely slave labour does not mean they are chinese made.

I have few friends and a church member that work with DELL. DELL has a factory in China. But then the QA dept of DELL ensures that everything must meet the european/american standard (not the chinese standard which is CRAP).

I am sure your laptop is probably DELL or SONY or one of the other known brands that are made in China. same reason as above. QA dept on top of things. Do you own any Chinese named Laptop? or anything for that matter. Chances are that they won't last a Month because they are FAKE copies.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2011
Demain_man:

I am sure you have read/understood a lot of the previous posts. Is Apple (Ipad) a china company? That the company choose to site their business in china to take advantage of extremely slave labour does not mean they are chinese made.

I have few friends and a church member that work with DELL. DELL has a factory in China. But then the QA dept of DELL ensures that everything must meet the european/american standard (not the chinese standard which is CRAP).

I am sure your laptop is probably DELL or SONY or other of the known brands that are made in China. same reason as above. QA dept on top of things. Do you own any Chinese named Laptop? or anything for that matter. Chances are that they won't last a Month because they are FAKE copies.

ignorance is a bad thing

asus, lenovo, acer ,msi - chinese pc manufacturers. my laptop is a lenovo . try again

as to your ridiculous blather about slave labor - no western company will knowingly allow its products to be assembled by a company that exploits its workers. too much risk of public relations fallout.

if 'chinese standard is crap' no one would site factories there. is that too hard for you to understand?

they will give you what you ask for. you should ask your fellow nigerians who run to china to make fake generators and inverters etc why they are so greedy , instead of bitching about the chinese.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by redsun(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2011
The true reason is that those incharge of the contract will make more money through over inflation of the contracts and kickbacks buying from china than buying from the indiginous companies.

Have we fogotten that it is all man for himself in nigeria?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by redsun(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2011
http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os3777.html

This is how nigeria works when it comes to contracts,dupes
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Demainman1: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2011
oyb:

ignorance is a bad thing

asus, lenovo, acer ,msi - chinese pc manufacturers. my laptop is a lenovo . try again

as to your ridiculous blather about slave labor - no western company will knowingly allow its products to be assembled by a company that exploits its workers. too much risk of public relations fallout.

if 'chinese standard is crap' no one would site factories there. is that too hard for you to understand?

they will give you what you ask for. you should ask your fellow nigerians who run to china to make fake generators and inverters etc why they are so greedy , instead of bitching about the chinese.

Believe it or NOT. As I stated in my earlier post 99% of chinese goods in Africa are FAKE!! because majority cannot afford the 1% good quality due to poverty.

Africa na dumping ground of China-man.
Even a lot of websites(not owned by your naija businessmen) that sell china products sell fake products. You can google and see for yourself.

I have sited examples of good Nigeria made products. We can also manufacture good quality if given the chance and support even better than those your asus, lenovo and acer I tell you.

Please stop bad mouthing naija manufacturers. What they need is goodwill, patronage and support.

Also, I am surprised you have not heard of Slave labour and chinese workers. Google and see!
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by manny4life(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2011
oyb:

wrong

What laptops and maybe iPad maybe China because its Apple products but Apple has the technology and resource and not the other way around. Apple could have come to Nigeria, get a company, give them the technology and resource and they manufacture the same iPhones and iPads. Anyway I said that bulk of their products are JUNK; Apple products is a U.S. product made in China or Japan or whatever Asian country it was manufactured.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Dede1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2011
I am of the opinion few communities would have been be better off if Nigeria disintegrated than stay as presently configured. The disintegration of Nigeria would have afforded us the opportunity to avoid this ill-informed debate. It was recently alleged that one Dr Izuogu developed a car and Nigeria governments never even cared to look into it. What a country.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Demainman1: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2011
Dede1:

I am of the opinion fewcommunities would have been be better off if Nigeria disintegrated than stay as presently configured. The disintegration of Nigeria would have afforded us the opportunity to avoid this ill-informed debate. It was recently alleged that one Dr Izuogu developed a car and Nigeria governments never even cared to look into it. What a country.

And the same govt will happily run to India and import TATA and proudly sell it to fellow nigerians while beating their chest for a job well done!
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Yeah, I know.

Erm, not that Nigerian workers are not it o, in a manner of speaking. We just don't have the blue collar skill base at all. So if anybody wants to set up a factory in Nigeria now, he will need to spend time and money training people, and still have to battle ego and attitudes.

Indians and Chinese, even Filipinos and Malays, are different. They work well and have blue collar skills. That's why they dominate the blue-collar economies of many countries today.

Demain_man:

Believe it or NOT. As I stated in my earlier post 99% of chinese goods in Africa are FAKE!! because majority cannot afford the 1% good quality due to poverty.

Africa na dumping ground of China-man.
Even a lot of websites(not owned by your naija businessmen) that sell china products sell fake products. You can google and see for yourself.

I have sited examples of good Nigeria made products. We can also manufacture good quality if given the chance and support even better than those your asus, lenovo and acer I tell you.

Please stop bad mouthing naija manufacturers. What they need is goodwill, patronage and support.

Also, I am surprised you have not heard of Slave labour and chinese workers. Google and see!

ajanlekok echoed what i said before- nigerians have lousy factory workers. i have worked in two different factory environments and i have seen this for myself

you are deliberately refusing to understand my comments on slave labor. no bluechip company or chinese company that sells products to the west will dare use slave labor because once it gets out the company's stock price and consumer base will plummet
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by manny4life(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
Honestly on the real though, if anyone is going to take us seriously we need to improve on product image. The ANAMMCO website is nothing short of a joke. The website looks displaced and needs thorough improvement, my opinion is we improve our image and with good marketing ideas, they can make it. There is a potential for improvement, we just have to make it happen.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by ekubear1: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2011
The low quality of Nigerian factory workers is a bit sad and surprising. I thought once infrastructure was fixed, it'd be relatively smooth sailing. Low worker productivity only further raises costs and lowers efficiency  undecided
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by Demainman1: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2011
oyb:

ajanlekok echoed what i said before- nigerians have lousy factory workers. i have worked in two different factory environments and i have seen this for myself

you are deliberately refusing to understand my comments on slave labor. no bluechip company or chinese company that sells products to the west will dare use slave labor because once it gets out the company's stock price and consumer base will plummet

My brother, there has been accusation of Slave labour and almost all these accusations will be denied by the respective companies while they will promise to order investigations. We all know the truth. It is called business. these days there is just too much competition among the different brands so the cheaper things can be done for the same quality the better. Hence Almost all the big brands are heading for China.

Stories of worker commiting sucides at Foxconn readily comes to mind.

Anyway, I still believe/maintain that if Nigeria manufacturers are giving half the chance that this china men get, things will change for the better. No country carry quality come from heaven!!

India gets more than 99% of the outsourcing contracts. Are you saying that their accent and spoken english is better than ours? No Sir!

If you say that INNOSON or Nigeria car manufacturers cannot achieve the same quality as China, that is another way of saying they are better humans than us. I for one will never accept that line of thinking Sir.

Anyone that thinks like this should never ever complain if ever he/she is looked down upon by our Chinese masters.

I for one, will NEVER EVER work in a chinese factory. NEVER.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by manny4life(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2011
oyb:

Huh shocked shocked shocked

Is it not the same company about last year, the company that manufactures for Apple has significant suicides due to work pay and environment? In fact give me like 20mins let me research it, it was big that the Washington Post carried the new where apple was accused indirectly of slave labor.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Buses From China, When We Have 2 Bus Manufacturing Company by manny4life(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2011
Found it, it was the FOXCOMM Company AKA Foxcomm Suicide factory, read the news from any reliable sourle like MSNBC, Washington Post, et al.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

6 Wanted Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Lagos / Nigeria: Mubarak Bala Appears In Court For First Time In 644 Days / Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.