Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) (90591 Views)

Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by NofiuFade(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ah naija, how can one explain this kind of accident?

2 Likes

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Eriokanmi: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
wow. A huge loss I must tell. Our politicians do not deserve this.
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by realstars: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
May His Soul RIP.
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by fykes(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
the Oba of Benin was talking about physical fights and shooting but he meant for them to rein in their spiritual attacks
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by bewla(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Deborah98:
Too bad,chai just like that,may his soul rest in peace
Na two person now y pray for one may does who pass out on this rip

and God straighten the love once they live behind
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by hopexter(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
engrchykae:
Sacrifice for power,stop following politicians,you won't hear.
That's how one guy that was driving for one governor in the South south was found dead in a soak away.
These politicians are evil,they can pay with anything,their children isn't even safe if the dark master ask for them

They get posted by their head of divisions, there's nothing you can do other than follow your orders from your superior. Hobestly, if not unemployment, why would a happy looking, agile young man be doing as a bloody low wage police officer whereas oshiomole's son is a medical doctor in U.S embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by TruthSpeaker: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
When a driver is seen parked under the tire of a vehicle after an accident, it means he wasn’t using a seatbelt. May his Soul Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Edyice: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
NofiuFade:
Ah naija, how can one explain this kind of accident?

My brother This one tire me ...

What are the police men doing under this big truck ..

Shows that oshiomhole has sold this once

Dude self carry his Bsc join okorofo / constable ...

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Deborah98(f): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
bewla:
Na two person now y pray for one may does who pass out on this rip

and God straighten the love once they live behind
okay thanks for correcting me,may their souls rest in peace and God's fortitude to bear the loss for the families left behind ...

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Too bad
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by jude33084(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2020

2020 Only Oshomole?

2 Likes

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by EzePaschal(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
stephenduru:
A police officer identified as Akoms Ability died when Oshiomhole's convoy was involved in accident.His friend said he died a painful death.A look at his social media profile revealed that he is a graduate of Ebonyi State Universit.May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/see-police-officer-who-died-when.html?m=1

I know Akom right from when he was a kid. His grand mum's house is just few compound away from our house and my uncle is married to his mum younger sister. This guy should still be in his mid twenties. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Enwhen(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:

They were probably flung out of the back of their Hilux by the impact of the collision

You are not wise , where is the Hilux ??... U mean the truck selected the two of them from the hilux ??...pls run away from politician o...one of them is an aide to Oshobaba , as such, he is expected to seat at the front of Oshobaba's car or keep... There are more to that accident , i am sure many juju work played out to safe some .

4 Likes

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by RPG2020(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace

Edo boy how far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by powalez: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wetin oshomole dey use convoy do?

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by spiceadole: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
He wasted his life the day he decided to join Nigerian Police force.
Useless people
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Enwhen(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Villagemeat:
those policemen are Counter Terrorism Unit. Can't you see thier red cap

NM

Not counter terrorists U... The person u quoted is correct, SPU wears black up and down with red barret... Counter terrorists wears like mopol in up and down but with same red barret

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by sylve11: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Journey well to them... sad cool
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by busomma: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lord hv mercy. Young men that supposed to hv lots of yrs ahead of them. God pls give the families the strength to bear their deaths.

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Pathetic
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Greenishland(f): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by bhella10: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
angry

The criminal scallywag frog head don use am do rituals Just to win God's anointed Obaseki
but he no know say
4+4=Obaseki
Torgba!

Cc
Cilicmarin
Here your stupid talk torgba kill you there. Persin die you dey talk nonsense. You think if Obaseki see you for ground e nor go use u for ritual? Stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Enwhen(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad Pure Assassin

Its not assassin, its the reckless driving of VIP convoys ... and trailers are not cars and busses, their break system is different...you can't threaten with siren cos of that... So unfortunate...RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by God1stson(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Deborah98:
Too bad,chai just like that,may their souls rest in peace
Politicians using people's children to donate to their coven. Those men their hands no pure.

2 Likes

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Deborah98(f): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
God1stson:

Politicians using people's children to donate to their coven. Those men their hands no pure.
we never can tell, this is a bad occurrence which should never repeat itself...
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by ayenale1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
If its E-money or any celeb now...IGP will summon and arrest them but its now politician he looked away...what a country.

1 Like

Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
mytime24:
Rip to d dead

Bt where dat Oshiomhole foreign wife dey sef
she dey US
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by legba1(m): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
so bad a scene......
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by YourFreedom(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nigeria Tax and Account Solutions. Pending Tax Audit and TCC Clearance? Business Leakages? We are a network of Chartered Accountants, with seasoned tax and accounting ingenuity. We offer tax services, In & Out stay Accounting services, Internal control & audit set-up. External audit, BPP certificate, Payroll Services, Accounting Package Solutions and related busines solutions. Chart with us live on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp/Call us on 08035638483. Email us: talk2ayodelelambo@gmail.com, www.ayodelelambo.com
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by Zenithpeak(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is what I refer to as needless death.

What will you tell God or what account will you give to your maker.... Died following Oshiomole

There are one thousand and one ways to die, this is not one of them. It is even better to die as a kidnappers on the field of ransom....

It just doesn't worth it at all.
Re: Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) by greggng: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is what we call occupational hazard ...he died in the line of duties.....An eye witness told me they were on a high speed and the rain didn't help at all....May their souls rest in peace...I will appreciate if their families are compensated very well ...i.e. a scholarship should be given to all their children up to university level ....They should be given automatic job when they need one....That will be a great motivation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.