Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out (16514 Views)

Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack / APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election / Police Demand ₦60,000 To Track Phone Numbers Of Bandits Threatening To Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by ogododo: 5:17pm On Feb 09
The Katsina State Governor, Dikko Umaru Radda, disclosed on Friday that rampaging bandits terrorising some parts of the state are threatening to attack him.

The governor made this known during an expanded emergency security council meeting at the Government House.

He stated that the bandits’ threat was based on security reports.

Speaking in Hausa, Radda said: “Based on security reports that we are receiving, I am among those that the bandits are thinking of attacking, but that doesn’t muddle me because God is with us, and he will protect us.

However, the governor explained that the threat by the hoodlums would not stop his government from adopting revolving security strategies to tackle banditry and other security challenges in the state.

The security meeting had in attendance the heads of security agencies in the state, traditional and religious leaders, top government officials and members of the business community and was still going at time of filing this report.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/09/bandits-threatening-to-attack-me-gov-radda-cries-out/

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by RepoMan007: 5:21pm On Feb 09
Nonsense. What will they do to people with no security then?

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by ogododo: 5:25pm On Feb 09
Gasikiya.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by femisplash: 5:37pm On Feb 09
If a little more beatings had been given to the ragtags rather than taking pictures with them, pampering them, soliciting ruga for them and allowing them grow wings in the last 8years, the bandits would have by now be much roasted. Lately, the Nigerian Army have been smoking their ass and which is why they couldn't contain the frustration against the Governor.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by hisexcellency34: 5:42pm On Feb 09
Cry go meet Tinubu

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Chigozie321: 6:07pm On Feb 09
This is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Savedday2: 6:17pm On Feb 09
What in God's name this country gradually turning into?

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Aile(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09
E don reach your turn, you call emergency meeting

36 Likes

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by perfectsusanoo(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09
Only a poor bastard steals from a community barn, hoards it, then follow those ignorant and unambitious fo*ls to cry. Our country is ...

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by agulion: 6:37pm On Feb 09
Are you not a Muslim? If they attack you and kill you, you too will enjoy 72 virgins now,

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Chinjo2: 6:41pm On Feb 09
Since you people have refused to use security votes to provide adequate security for the citizens, you people too will not sleep.

26 Likes

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Znic: 6:41pm On Feb 09
ogododo:
The Katsina State Governor, Dikko Umaru Radda, disclosed on Friday that rampaging bandits terrorising some parts of the state are threatening to attack him.

The governor made this known during an expanded emergency security council meeting at the Government House.

He stated that the bandits’ threat was based on security reports.

Speaking in Hausa, Radda said: “Based on security reports that we are receiving, I am among those that the bandits are thinking of attacking, but that doesn’t muddle me because God is with us, and he will protect us.”

However, the governor explained that the threat by the hoodlums would not stop his government from adopting revolving security strategies to tackle banditry and other security challenges in the state.

The security meeting had in attendance the heads of security agencies in the state, traditional and religious leaders, top government officials and members of the business community and was still going at time of filing this report.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/09/bandits-threatening-to-attack-me-gov-radda-cries-out/
how can a governor be scard

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Penguin2: 6:50pm On Feb 09
Imagine a whole governor with a retinue of security details crying out.

Like, he’s crying out.

He doesn’t trust the army of security details around him to save him from the attack of the bandits that’s why he’s crying out.

Now, what will poor citizens do?

Nigeria will soon go back to factory settings.

I hope tribalism will be able to quench the fire that is coming.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Caramia2020(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09
A governor of a state is crying for help, what will the common man do? Na God hand we de like this.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by WorldRichest: 7:09pm On Feb 09
They should.

Your brother Major General Muhammadu Buhari was President for 8 years, if he couldn't stop bandits despite being a retired military General, then City Boy Extraordinaire Emilokan Tinubu will not carry Juju to go and fight bandits.

When bandits abduct you, you should arrange ransom to pay them.

Ogun kee una Mama

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Injustoneweek1: 7:09pm On Feb 09
How about the poor natives without security?
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Rebuker(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09
Hmmm, if a whole governor with plenty security men around him, almost 24/7 is crying out or jittering about a threat from bandits, what should ordinary citizens now do or to whom should they cry? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by ufuosman(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09
Na una free dem na
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Rimsd(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09
It is finish.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by ogolemati: 7:10pm On Feb 09
cool cool cool cool allow them attack you na it's normal na they have been attacking your people before now

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by crossfm: 7:11pm On Feb 09
Hehehe.

Indeed there was a country tongue grin.
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by gigabyte13: 7:11pm On Feb 09
😅😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂
😅😅🤣😂🤣😂🤣😅
Why this thing they funny me....
That shows, you lack the competency to govern in the first place...
RIP to those who voted for you believing you can protect them.
Baba leave that seat, if you are afraid of ordinary bandits with all your security aids, then what should the ordinary man in that state expect.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by 12345baba(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09
They should. na una children
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by J3susFr3ak: 7:12pm On Feb 09
femisplash:
If a little more beatings had been given to the ragtags rather than taking pictures with them, pampering them, soliciting ruga for them and allowing them grow wings in the last 8years, the bandits would have by now be much roasted. Lately, the Nigerian Army have been smoking their ass and which is why they couldn't contain the frustration against the Governor.

The core North has always been proud of their parallel Isalmic Army able to take on even the secular FG Army and police.

A twisted double edged poisoned sword they pampered and nurtured there.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Yankee101: 7:12pm On Feb 09
Continue dealing with them the best way you can
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Dialpad: 7:12pm On Feb 09
Governor dey fear too ?
Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by Kingbuhari(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09
Joke of a country... If a sitting governor with all his security details comprises DSS , Army, Policemen, personal security, bouncers etc are crying of bandits attacking him.. then tell me what an ordinary citizen with any of these securities will say or do.... We voted clowns 🤡🤡

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Threatening To Attack Me – Gov Radda Cries Out by kehnderson(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09
cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Darkness Looms As Genco’s Collapse Imminent / Abubakar Sani Bello Receives Report Of Zoning / Nigerian Communities Are Free To Dialogue With Bandits – Defence Minister Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.