Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Urgent: Graduates Of Social Work, Where Are You Guys Now Working - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent: Graduates Of Social Work, Where Are You Guys Now Working (241 Views)

1953 Photo Of Pioneer Female Graduates Of The University Of Ibadan / Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? / Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Graduates Of Social Work, Where Are You Guys Now Working by Richdee1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Good evening, I'm an undergraduate studying Social work in one of the respectable Federal Institution.
I applied for Entrepreneurship but was transferred to Social Work, Where can I work after school? and if you just finished your service this year, as a Social Worker where can we serve as a Social worker apart from teaching
Re: Urgent: Graduates Of Social Work, Where Are You Guys Now Working by KristaPretty(f): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
If you hope to be in Nigeria after studying social work, fear not! With the right connections you can work anywhere grin grin grin

My previous Head of Department in the Finance
Sector studied Islamic studies and has a Masters degree in that grin grin grin

Even my cousin who studied Library studies is a Bank's branch manager.

How about me Make i no talk grin grin grin

Fear not my dear, study anything and you are good to go in Nigeria.

Remind me what our President Studied again Political Science??
Re: Urgent: Graduates Of Social Work, Where Are You Guys Now Working by Richdee1(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2020
KristaPretty:
If you hope to be in Nigeria after studying social work, fear not! With the right connections you can work anywhere grin grin grin

My previous Head of Department in the Finance
Sector studied Islamic studies and has a Masters degree in that grin grin grin

Even my cousin who studied Library studies is a Bank's branch manager.

How about me Make i no talk grin grin grin

Fear not my dear, study anything and you are good to go in Nigeria.

Remind me what our President Studied again Political Science??

Chai for real??
Mehn this country is just moving backwards by the day! we'll I'll accept it with Faith
Buh I don't plan on Using it in Naija

(1) (Reply)

Smart Browser, Alternative To Opera Mini Fastest Web Browser In 2020 / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME Screening Form For 2020/2021 / Main Defination of Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.