Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Affirmations That Changed My Life, (poetry) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Affirmations That Changed My Life, (poetry) (347 Views)

Which Book Changed Your Life? / Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / 10 Pictures That Clearly Illustrates How Time Has Really Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affirmations That Changed My Life, (poetry) by itsyoms: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMyA4TaJUdc
All things are working for my good
I am rich and in good health
I am fortunate
I am always at the right place at the right time
Some huge amounts of money...

Re: Affirmations That Changed My Life, (poetry) by kayo80(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2020
itsyoms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMyA4TaJUdc
All things are working for my good
I am rich and in good health
I am fortunate
I am always at the right place at the right time
Some huge amounts of money...

How often do you say the affirmations?

1 Like

Re: Affirmations That Changed My Life, (poetry) by itsyoms: 1:41am On Sep 06, 2020
kayo80:

How often do you say the affirmations?
Morning and evening (7 times). When you wake up in the morning you say it seven times and when you are going to bed you say it seven times.
Now, In the evening, When you get to the point where you say "Some huge amount of money is coming to me "today, " change it to "Tomorrow" in a super, super easy way...
God Bless You As You Do...

1 Like

Re: Affirmations That Changed My Life, (poetry) by kayo80(m): 3:15am On Sep 06, 2020
itsyoms:

Morning and evening (7 times). When you wake up in the morning you say it seven times and when you are going to bed you say it seven times.
Now, In the evening, When you get to the point where you say "Some huge amount of money is coming to me "today, " change it to "Tomorrow" in a super, super easy way...
God Bless You As You Do...

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Dean Koontz Nameless Series @#500 / I Share Grammerly Premium Access #1000 Only / Oblivion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.