Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor (68548 Views)

Nigerian Engineers Repair The Damaged Section Of The Abuja-Kaduna Rail Track / In Benin, The Governor Kneels To Greet The King, But Not So In Other Kingdoms.. / Pictures Of The Damaged Lagos-Badagry Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by specialmati(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2020
no good road
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by pretydiva(f): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2020
Too bad
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by 4tomandchi: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Thank God he survived he must witness what he has started.
Obaseki all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by vincent7000(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2020
Is that what you term damaged ?
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by iswallker(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2020
Best mediczl attention possible in a hospital room without basic equipment - shame on you osi omo Ole.. undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Angelfrost(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2020
Comedian2019:
Why are people not talking about other accidents happening due to bad roads?

Is Oshio life more precious?

The average Nigerian politician is an idiotic clown! Leave them!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Jonegonu: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2020
I totally believe is an assassination attempt.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Tillatalk: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2020
The way all these VIP they speed ehn
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by ayenale1(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Osho baba should fly the injured police officers abroad for proper medical care because if he had had a scratch by now he would have flown to London for treatment like Aisha for ordinary neck pain.
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by olumide4christ: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2020
Maxymilliano:
shocked

Oshiomole should be made to account for the wasted lives.

Multiple accidents over the years is a pointer to the fact that his convoy, with retinue of aides are notorious for reckless and dangerous driving.

Reckless and dangerous driving is not unique to Oshiomhole's convoy alone; it's a common phenomenon with the drivers of politicians and government officials. I have been opportuned to be part of the (now former) Ogun state governor's convoy on 2 occasions, moving from Abeokuta to Lagos. My heart was in my mouth on some occasions because of their overspeeding and sharp maneuvers. They call it defensive driving, I think.
It's a common thing among the political class.
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by bayelsaowei(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2020
They will never drive safely...always on the run like deranged armed robbers..
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Micmuzac: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
Well this might not be assassinated attempt like oshiomole and media portrait it , since it was involved trailer. The issue here is that we all know how Nigerian police officers attached to personality are doing on roads.They like to satisfied their principal Because they believe by doing that their pocket will fat and Nigeria police officer derive more joy when they oppressed people Especially the poor. .

Also from that report one's can say the hilux was trying to overtake the truck and of course pave way for their boss and those truck drivers are reckless they no send you they don't want to know your status in the society ,they ready to attack you.

However oshiomole should thank God that it's not his time yet.
haba , u love oshomole gan o, what should he be celebrating, his imported wife left, his party demoted him to a campaign ambassador, his adopted godson is about removing his hand fro efo plate,and you want him to be thankful, the trailer was only saving him from his misfortunes,or who made him the campaigner in place of the candidate?
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by officialfestus(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2020
na everytime he dey get accident for campaign,always using people's head for exchange
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Donniest22(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2020
Who overtakes an SUV/convoy from the right?

Clearly assassination was intended

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by PearlStreet(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
Well this might not be assassinated attempt like oshiomole and media portrait it , since it was involved trailer. The issue here is that we all know how Nigerian police officers attached to personality are doing on roads.They like to satisfied their principal Because they believe by doing that their pocket will fat and Nigeria police officer derive more joy when they oppressed people Especially the poor. .

Also from that report one's can say the hilux was trying to overtake the truck and of course pave way for their boss and those truck drivers are reckless they no send you they don't want to know your status in the society ,they ready to attack you.

The Oba who called Obaseki and Shuiabu called them because he knows things which we don't know spiritually.
On the day of this accident, Obaseki was already raising alarm that he escaped from robbers, not knowing he was providing an alibi.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Cmanforall: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2020
Lipscomb:

So it should be more of a an accident.

I think the politician's drivers also drive recklessly and usually on high speed. Maybe you don't have to blame the truck driver

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Cmanforall: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2020
PearlStreet:

The Oba who called Obaseki and Shuiabu called them because he knows things which we don't know spiritually.
On the day of this accident, Obaseki was already raising alarm that he escaped from robbers, not knowing he was providing an alibi.
Your thought cry cry .
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Comfort to the family of the deceased.

check my sign for Medical assistance abroad
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Bahamas95(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2020
As e involve politicians we nor go hear word through out this month..........Una know how many Nigerians dey die everyday because of hunger caused by bad leadership?

Make dem pack well jor!.......Fvck Naija polithiefcians and NPF

Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Aflix(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2020
Thought the 2 men that died were on the trunk of a Hilux They picture above is that of a jeep, so, how did the 2 men manage to end up under the tires of trailer?
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by SAVAGEBETS: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2020
Edo2020:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363430/benin-auto-crash-exclusive-photos-damaged-suv-conveying-oshiomhole/
. Enough already... Ahhh. Do you give any attention to people that die daily on Nigerian road like this? Jezze it haf do.. Abi it haf done biko.
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Exponental(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2020
This one na damage?
You go fear damage naaa

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Naijboy: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by guy222: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2020
Maxymilliano:
shocked

Oshiomole should be made to account for the wasted lives.

Multiple accidents over the years is a pointer to the fact that his convoy, with retinue of aides are notorious for reckless and dangerous driving.
Because na him drive the truck abi? See as your mumu dey smell everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by RPirez: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2020
Bluntguy:
Things worse than this happen on Nigerian roads everyday. Every life is precious, politician or not. Nevertheless, Thank God for saving Oshiomhole's life and rest in peace to those officers.

Craze dey ur head, I swear. angry
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Teejay13(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2020
WandaNara:

Confused man. It is obvious that he is incompetent. Na God go reward your failure. Idiot
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Lipscomb(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Just shut that gutter you called mouth. So Because
You dislike him you want him death.
Micmuzac:

haba , u love oshomole gan o, what should he be celebrating, his imported wife left, his party demoted him to a campaign ambassador, his adopted godson is about removing his hand fro efo plate,and you want him to be thankful, the trailer was only saving him from his misfortunes,or who made him the campaigner in place of the candidate?
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by guy222: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Tillatalk:
They died trying to protect a man....death is inevitable
Rip
They died doing there job. Remember this is what they are paid for.
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by 2cribz: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2020
I don see person wey dey drunk wey get accident pass like dis. Wey be say the whole engine shift,roof cut ,tyre cut,alloys cut. He still no die. Na minor scratch
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Teejay13(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2020
He should go and rest abeg. Fetish man! Him mind no pure.
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Whitecoal711: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Abeg if dem go fit dash me the car I no go mind
Re: Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor by Whitecoal711: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2020
Abeg if dem go fit dash me the car I no go mind
I go manage am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.